Just KangTeuk and HanChul

Love Has No Limits

Leeteuk turned away to wipe his tears and went back to the dorm. "Hyung, why are you crying?" Ryeowook was the first to noticed their leader's tears. "Nothing. Something just happened. I'll just sleep now." Leeteuk smiled. He went to his room and lied down. He knows his heart is calm and sure now. What was between him and Heechul was not like what he and Kangin has. He had love Kangin ever since and there was no one who can replace that big raccoon in his heart. 

 

Meanwhile, Heechul pushed Kangin and the two laughed together. "Now, go to Leeteuk." Heechul turned Kangin and pushed him. The latter smiled at his hyung as he go down to his beloved. People would say that he would be a fool for easily forgiving Leeteuk for what he did. Others would not easily forgive their lovers if they would cheat on them. Most will end their relationship. But he won't do it. Opposite to what people will expect that he will do, he will run to his Leeteuk and hug him.

 

He reached their room and ran past his group mates. He knocked at Leeteuk's door, but there was no response. He slowly opened the door to see Leeteuk already asleep. He went nearer to his lover and wiped the tears that were still visible on their leader's face. "I love you, Teukie..." Kangin whispered and cuddled next to him. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Heechul was still standing there. He took out the box of cigarettes he still has. He coughed and threw the pack to the trash can. He was happy for Leeteuk, and for everyone else who has someone. While he just looked at the sky. He still loves him, for sure. 'The moment that Chinese man comes back, he'll get it for sure.' He laughed to himself, but his laughter turned into tears. 

 

"Hyung..." He turned and saw Siwon standing at the door. "Yah, aren't you supposed to get some sleep to prepare for Church tomorrow?!" Heechul mocked the taller guy. "Hyung, you have a problem. I can see it." Siwon said and took the seat beside his hyung.

 

"You all know. What's new? I've lived without showing any more pain. It's been so long that I don't know how many months it has been since he left. All I know is, I'm trying not to cry each day he's not with me." Heechul crossed his legs and looked away. "Do you think he's doing well?" Siwon asked. "Of course he is. He has a chart topping album, a lot of cf's and drama offers, plus he's on every Chinese/Taiwanese magazine out there!" Heechul blurted out, trying to hide the hurt in his heart. "I know he's just happy being a solo artist. And I'm happy for him. I'll cheer for him in the audience." Heechul said as tears were now falling from his eyes. "Hyung, you can cry unto me." Siwon said and hugged his hyung. Heechul accepted the hug and cried unto Siwon. "Hyung, don't worry. Jesus is always on your side." Heechul immediately pulled away from Siwon and glared at the young man. "You go hug him then," Heechul smirked. Siwon just smiled because even though he was supposed to be offended, making his hyung smile matters more. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Leeteuk moved, and felt that he wasn't alone. He opened his eyes and saw Kangin beside him. He sat  up and felt that he doesn't deserve Kangin's forgiveness. He stood up, about to leave the bed, but suddenly, a pair of strong arms pinned him down the bed. "Where do you think you're going?" Kangin asked. "I just thought I don't deserve you. You still accepted me after what happened." Leeteuk bit his lip, which Kangin still finds cute.

 

"I forgive you. You are my Leeteuk. The people may see me as a bad person. Some have left my side and doubted me. But you..." Kangin trailed and caressed Leeteuk's cheek. "You never left my side. You were always there for me. You were the one who stayed beside me when I was involved in the incident. I don't know what to do if you aren't with me." Kangin said and kissed Leeteuk on the lips.

 

It has been so long that they shared such a sweet and passionate kiss. They had always longed for the lips of the other, for the other's touch and everything about their lover. "I'm sorry." Leeteuk said in between the kiss. "I love you. I accept your apology, as long as you repay me for the months you aren't with me. Kangin whispered seductively.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Heechul was lying on his bed with Heebum on his lap. "Yah~ Heebum, do you miss your appa?" He looked at the eyes of his clueless cat. "I'm sure you do. But I miss him more." Heechul said and wiped the tear that escaped his eye. He turned and saw the picture frame of the once couple called 'HanChul'. 

 

How he misses his Hankyung. He asks himself in wonder if he should still call Hankyung is. At this point, he knows that Hankyung is climbing the charts on his own. He wanted to call him, but he's afraid that he might disturb the Chinese man. So he just closed his phone again and tried to sleep.

 

Meanwhile, Shindong was sitting on the couch when he received a call from an unknown number. Thinking that it was just one of the coordinators, he answered it. "Yeoboseyo?" He answered. "Yeoboseyo. Shindong-ah~" The voice spoke. Shindong widened his eyes. You can clearly say that the person on the other line has a foreign accent to his Korean. "H-hyung..." He spoke. "Go to an empty room. I wanna talk with you in private." The man from the other line said.

 

"Hyung, w-why did you call me?" He stuttered. He was clueless as to why the man from the other line was calling. He thought he was already unreachable. "I just want to congratulate you. You know I can't be on your big day. So sorry hyung couldn't make it." He said to his dongsaeng. "Hyung, have you talked with the others?" Shindong asked. "No. You know I couldn't. Especially with Heechul. I still miss him. I still love him. I just... I just don't know what to say to him if ever I see him." He heard his hyung gave out a loud sigh. "Donghee-yah, please don't tell them that I called. I don't want to disturb them, especially Heechul. But if he ever doubts again, please assure him that I still love him." He lastly said. "Sure, bye Hankyung hyung." Shindong said and Hankyung bid his goodbye too. Shindong stared at his phone. He thought their hyung was so busy, but now he knows that he still does care. 

 

Meanwhile, in China, Han Geng wiped his tear away. He looked at the wallpaper of his phone, it was him and Heechul. He misses his Heechul and he doesn't know how he was able to live without him. "Han Geng!" He turned and saw his manager waving at him. He looked again at Heechul's picture and whispered, 'I love you,' just as always. His feelings never changed. It has always been Heechul, not some actress he was rumored to be with, but the one the fans call 'China's Pincess', his princess, or whatever others call him. Still, the one he likes the most is Heechul, his other half that makes up HanChul.

 


 

Sorry for taking so long before I was able to update. T.T I went through emotional & stress caused by depression and isolation from my so-called 'friends'. Anyways, at least Super Junior is there to make me happy. I'm a musically dependant person, especially to Kpop now. So, music is my gateway to happiness. 

 

Also, I'm having second thoughts about ending the story. I've noticed there's too much TeukChul, KangTeuk and HanChul, that I barely write about the others. I'll post up one chapter before I decide whether I should end this or not. If I'm able to post a chapter about EunHae or KyuMin within two chapters after this, then it means I'm gonna continue to write a longer story for this.

 

This idea of ending this was also caused by the depression I underwent. Sorry, please understand that I wasn't at the right state when I was writing this. It was only now I felt better, and we just had our midterms, so yeah.

 

Comments are well-loved~