The Members Reaction

Love Has No Limits

The moment Heechul had pushed Hankyung away and took the spot on the couch, the rest of the members were in the kitchen. They were afraid, worried, anxious and confused.

 

No one has uttered a word since the incident. 

 

Shindong covered his face with his hands. This wasn't something they'd expect to happen, especially since that it's already the holidays. He can't imagine life without Hankyung. 

 

Sungmin was on Kyuhyun's shoulder. He was crying already from what had happened. "It's okay. Things will be okay." Kyuhyun said as he hugged Sungmin. Hankyung had thought Sungmin about martial arts alot. He'd miss him for sure. 

 

"I wish this was just one of those pranks again. So after all of this, we could just all smile." Donghae said, but he couldn't make anyone smile, not even himself. He cried those tears that he has been holding since he saw the news and Hankyung confirmed it. Hankyung was like their father when SJ-M had to do promotions. How are they gonna be now? "Donghae-yah~" Eunhyuk called for his friend as he also cried with him. Hankyung was like a mentor to him too. They tried to help each other with dancing. And now, he will just leave without a warning.

 

"Hyung~" Ryeowook has been endlessly sobbing. Yesung tried to wipe his tears, but even his tears couldn't stop from fallling. It doesn't seem so real, but it is. Hankyung will be leaving, and it is a nightmare indeed. 

 

Leeteuk cried so hard. He blamed himself for this. If he only knew what Hankyung was going through, he could've helped him. But he didn't. 'What kind of leader am I?!' He said to himself. Kangin hugged him tight, trying to calm him down, but no one can really calm down from what they have just have found out. The most painful part about the news was that they had to know it from the news, from the public.

 

Siwon who was silently praying was interrupted by a phone call. "Yeoboseyo?" He spoke. "Siwon oppa?" A girl's voice spoke. It seems like she, too, had been crying. "Sooyoung? Why are you calling?" Siwon tried not to sound as if he has been crying, but he really can't. He was close to Hankyung. They were SiHan. And they were really good friends.

 

"Oppa... *sniffs* Is it true?" Sooyoung was obviously trying to hold the tears. "It is." Siwon said and cried again. Sooyoung was also crying, and from the noise from her background, it seems that she wasn't the only one who was crying. "Oppa, can we visit?" Sooyoung asked. He asked Leeteuk and he nodded. Sooyoung was relieved that they could at least say goodbye to their favorite Chinese oppa.

 

"We'll come by late at the afternoon." She said and hung up. "They're coming a little later. they must also be surprised." Siwon said. 

 

 

Nothing was heard but sobs and cries from them. "I think I should talk with Hankyung hyung." Siwon said and Leeteuk nodded.

 

"I'm such a bad leader. I never knew he was having a bad time." Leeteuk cried. "It's not your fault, hyung. None of us knew." Ryeowook tried to say. "If I had known he was under this state, I could've helped him." Leeteuk's voice was cracking and it was hard for him to talk anymore. The rest surrounded their leader and cried all together. 

 

 

After a while, Siwon went out. "Hyung, I'm going to talk with Heechul hyung. Do you want to talk with him?" Siwon asked Leeteuk and he nodded. Kangin came along too and the rest were once again in a circle.

 

"I couldn't believe that this happening. Hankyung is gonna leave without telling us." Sungmin sobbed and Kyuhyun held him. "I wonder how Heechul hyung feels." Eunhyuk commented and their eyes shifted to Heechul who was Siwon talking with.

 

"Of course I would!" They watched as he yells at Siwon. Siwon tried to calm their hyung. They turned their heads away since they don't want to eavesdrop at their hyung anymore. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"They're already okay. It seems quiet now." Leeteuk said.

 

It has been about 30 minutes since Leeteuk and Kangin had left the couple's room. They are now assuming that they've talked about it and that they're good. All have stopped crying now, but their eyes were all still red.

 

A few minutes later, Hankyung went out. "Hyung~" Shindong whispered softly. "Heechul's asleep. I don't want to wake him up. I held him for a while before I could leave him. I just couldn't stand seeing him like that." Hankyung explained.

 

"Hyung, why so sudden?" Sungmin asked. "I don't want to tell you because I don't want you to worry about me." He answered. "You could've told us instead of us finding it from the public." Kangin said. "I'm sorry to everyone. I'm gonna miss you all." He said. 'But I'm gonna miss Heechul the most.' He thought.

 

 

Just then, someone knocked on their door. Yesung opened it and revealed three girls their. "O-o-oppa..." The girl in front sniffed. "Hey~" Hankyung weakly smiled. "Come in." 

 

The three girls were wiping their tears. "Why leave all of a sudden?" One of them asked. "Yoona, it's for personal & health reasons." He answered them. "First JYJ oppas sued, now you." Sooyoung said. "Please understand my condition." He told them. "We do. We were just shock and couldn't believe that it's happening." Yuri explained. Hankyung apologized to the girls as they gradually stop their cries.

 

When silence filled the air, they were disturb by a loud scream. "Geng! GENG!" They turned to see Heechul who just ran out of their room and crying. Hankyung ran to Heechul and immediately hugged Hhim. "I thought you already left me." Heechul cried in his chest. Hankyung tightened his hug on him. "I haven't. I'm sorry." He told him.

 

The rest also felt crying at the scene in front of them. "Heechul oppa..." Yoona called. Heechul saw her and bowed, still not letting go of his boyfriend. "Where are the others?" He asked. "The rest had schedules. We are the only ones who can come." Yoona explained.

 

They all sat in the living room and they weren't crying anymore. "I hope you the best." Sooyoung told Hankyung. "The rest of the girls are also gonna miss you. They hated that they couldn't be here." Yuri spoke. "I understand." 

 

"I would like to thank you for understanding my situation. I'll try to contact you as much as possible." Hankyung told everyone.

 

For the rest of the night, they had their last night with Hankyung, some were already laughing and smiling. But one was still silent and he could just smile weakly. He wondered how he could have lived his life without his Chinese man, his lover, his Hankyung.

 

"Chullie~" Hankyung called. "Hmm?" He looked at Hankyung. "Are you okay?" He asked. He had just had to look at Heechul's eyes and knew that something was wrong. "I'm here. And that's important, okay?" Hankyung told him and kissed his forehead.

 


 

Short, but still painful, right? :p