Nearing There

Love Has No Limits

Important a/n at the end.

 


 

 

It was the end of Kangin's leave from the army. They were on their vans to bring Kangin back to his camp. Kangin didn't want to bother him, but Leeteuk insisted. 

 

"Kangin-ah..." Leeteuk called for his boyfriend. "Yes?" Leeteuk was clinging to his arm and resting his head on the stronger guy's shoulder. "I love you." Leeteuk said with a smile. "I love you too." Kangin responded with a kiss on their leader's hair. "You will return, right?" Leeteuk asked and Kangin nodded. 

 

Eveyone else didn't mind about the affection between the KangTeuk couple. They knew that this is the last time their leader will hold unto Kangin until the latter's break again. Kangin would tease Leeteuk by stealing kisses from him and he would blush. The others would just divert their attention towards their beloved or something else.

 

"Hyukkie..." Donghae tugged on Eunhyuk's sleeve. When Eunhyuk turned to Donghae, he saw his fishy boyfriend puckered lips. "Hae, later please." Eunhyuk said. "I have a headache." He said. "Is my Hyukkie okay? " Donghae touched Eunhyuk's forehead. "I do. It's just that, something's bothering me. It feels like something bad is gonna happen." He admitted. Donghae was worried, but Eunhyuk was clueless about what's with the disturbance he felt.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The way through the camp wasn't quiet. They decided to play a game. "The loser will be flicked on the head!" Leeteuk yelled. The others agree, but some were worried. "Who's first?!" He asked. "Maknae!" Kangin yelled, earning a glare from Kyuhyun.

 

"Who do you choose as your opponent?" Leeteuk asked. Kyuhyun scanned and looked for someone easy to beat. "Eunhyuk hyung." Eunhyuk gulped and Donghae massaged his back. "Go Hyukkie!" Donghae cheered. "I know you can beat him, Kyu." Sungmin cheered and gave him a peck on the cheek. Donghae still cheered Eunhyuk and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Sungmin raised his eyebrows and also gave Kyuhyun a peck on the lips. Donghae seemed to be challenge and grabbed Eunhyuk's neck. He gave him a kiss that lasted for 5 seconds. Sungmin smirked and held Kyuhyun, surprising him with a sweet kiss.

 

Donghae rolled his eyes and grabbed Eunhyuk again. The latter gasped, making Donghae dart his tongue in. Sungmin hissed and looked at Kyuhyun. "Minnie I don't think--" He was cut off with Sungmin's lips and his tongue was already in. Kyuhyun's eyes widened at his boyfriend's sudden actions. It was like Sungmin and Donghae was having a competition of who's more affectionate.

 

"YAH! Stop it!" Leeteuk pulled Sungmin and Donghae away from their lovers. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were panting and their lips were swollen. "Can we restore the game later?" Kyuhyun panted and ruffled his hair. He then gave Sungmin a wink, and Sungmin gave a seductive smile. "Just save it for later. Are we still gonna play?" Eunhyuk said as he pulls Donghae beside him.

 

"Of course. I'd be happy to defeat you." Kyuhyun teased and they began to play.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"I'll miss you. Call me." Leeteuk whispered as he lets go of Kangin. "I will. I love you." Kangin said and Leeteuk smiled. "I love you too." Their leader said. Kangin wiped his tears before kissing his forehead.

 

"I'll miss each of you." Kangin said and waved at everyone as he enters the camp. Leeteuk tried to be strong and hold back his tears. When Kangin entered the camp again, they all wore the same sad face. They all went back to the van and drove back to their dorm.

 

When they returned, their manager was waiting for them. Everyone was wondering why their manager looks serious like they're gonna talk something very important.


"I was waiting for your arrival. I just received some important files." The manager said. He motioned for us to sit down, and we all settle down on the floor. "Manager hyung, are you here to discuss something important with us?" Leeteuk asked, being the leader he is. Their manager sighed and gave the envelope to Leeteuk and Heechul.

 

The two widened their eyes when they saw what those documents were. "Hyung..." Ryeowook called. The two took out the documents and read it. They were right. It was a letter from the army. 

 

I'm sorry it's short, but this was all I could think off. The next chapter will also be one of the most awaited, after such a very long time. :)
 
Also, there are less than 5 chapters before this ends. I guess that ending this story is just good. Somehow, I feel like people have lost interest in my story anyway. After this, I'll be focusing on my other story, http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/67387. I just don't have confidence writing now. I feel like people won't like my stories now. I feel motivated with the comments from people, but recently, I felt like I lost the attention of my readers. I'm sorry, I'm just on an author's dilemma.