Moving

Uncertain

 

"Saeng-il Chukahaeyo Hyoyeon noona!" Little Kibum hugged Hyoyeon's leg.

Hyoyeon kneeled down to give Kibum a hug in return.

"They said you'll leave soon. Is that true?" He asked.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Ne Kibumie. I have to leave soon since I already turned 18. They can't keep me here anymore."

"I don't want you to leave. Who's gonna read my bed night stories?" Kibum asked.

"You will still have your other noona's here and I'll make sure to visit you everytime I can." Hyoyeon kissed Kibum's forehead.

 

Minutes later..

Everyone was eating the food served for Hyoyeon's 18th birthday.

 

Jaejoong held her hand. "I'll work hard outside and try live a normal life and I promise, once they send you out too, I'll be there. You could live with me, you won't have any problems anymore."

 

She was staring out the window, waiting for him. 'Maybe he forgot, maybe he's living a good life now, maybe he found someone else.'

 

"Hyoyeon.." Mrs. Ahn was behind her.

"Ne?" Hyoyeon tried to smile.

"Happy Birthday my dear." Mrs. Ahn handed her a gift.

"Thank you." Hyoyeon received the gift.

"You don't look happy." Mrs. Ahn said.

Hyoyeon smiled. "Ani. I am happy."

Mrs. Ahn shook her head and hold her on the shoulder. "Your waiting for Jaejoong?"

Hyoyeon chuckled. "Im crazy right? It was 2 years ago. A lot of things may have happen, he's probably having so much fun right now."

"Hyoyeon-ah. Jaejoong is a thoughtful guy. He grew up to be a fine man. He will come back." Mrs. Ahn said.

"Yeah, once I'm out of here." Hyoyeon stoppped and looked at Ms. Ahn. Tears started to form. She hugged her. "Thank you so much omonim. Thank you for taking care of this weird girl. You became my umma for the past years and I can't help but to say thank you for everything."

"That is my job Hyoyeon-ah. All of you kids who grew up here are all my children that Im sure I can be proud off in the future." Ms. Ahn said.

 

It was now 11:40PM, Hyoyeon helped Ms. Ahn and the others to make the little kids sleep.

"You should rest now Hyoyeon-ah." Ms. Ahn said.

"Im leaving this place tomorrow. This place I can finally say that has been my home." Hyoyeon said.

"Do you know why I always stay at my office when someone goes away?"

Hyoyeon shook her head.

"I can't find the courage to see my children leaving. Even though you guys aren't my real children, you were my family. The only family I can call mine."

Hyoyeon hugged her again.

"Kibum will look for his pretty dancing noona as soon as you leave."

Hyoyeon smiled.

 

Hyoyeon just gotten on her bed when Ms. Ahn knocked on the door.

"Wae?" Hyoyeon asked as she look at the closk. It was 11:55PM.

"You have your last visitor for the day Hyoyeon-ah. Come out to the living room bbali!" Ms. Ahn smiled.

Hyoyeon slowly walked to the living room, without any clue who the guest was.

Her eyes grew as soon as he saw tha handsome guy sitting on the sofa with his handsome smile on.

"Oppa.." Hyoyeon whisphered.

Jaejoong stand up and opened his arms. "What? No hugs for oppa?"

Hyoyeon smiled and ran to his arms.

"I missed you Hyoyeon-ah. Everyday." Jaejoong hug her tight, smelling her hair.

Once Jaejoong broke the hug, Hyoyeon was wiping her tears.

"Why are you crying?" Jaejoong smiled.

"I thought you'll never come back." Hyoyeon hit his chest.

"Didn't I tell you that I'll pick you up once you leave this place?"

Hyoyeon nodded.

"Your still as beautiful as always Hyonie." He pinched her cheek.

"Shh." Hyoyeon said. "Never say that infront of Kibum or else you'll get beaten up."

Ms. Ahn laughed.

Jaejoong looked at her curiously. "And who is this Kibum?"

"You'll meet him tomorrow. By the way, where are you gonna sleep tonight?" Hyoyeon asked.

"You're by yourself right?" Jaejoong asked with a smirk.

"Yah." Hyoyeon hit him.

"I won't allow that. I have a room for you to sleep for the night Jaejoong. You guys are still young." Ms. Ahn said.

"I was just joking Ms. Ahn. You know me. Hyoyeon will need to follow her dreams first before doing extra things." Jaejoong said.

Ms. Ahn nodded. "Good. Okay, everyone go to sleep now. You two still need to wake up early tomorrow."

---

 

Next morning.

"Good Morning."

Hyoyeon moved a little once she hear someone waking her up.

"So, your still the lazy girl to wake up in the morning huh?" Jaejoong said as he sat on her bed.

Hyoyeon's eyes widened when she recognized his voice. She sat up covering her body with the blanket.

Jaejoong laughed. "What are you doing?"

Hyoyeon looked at her self. "Oh."

"Your cute." Jaejoong said and stood up. "Ms. Ahn said you still need to wake up the younger ones."

"Oppa."

Jaejoong looked back.

"Are we really going to live together?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Well, that was our plan back then but if your uncomfortable with that idea, we can find you a place or something." Jaejoong replied.

The truth was, Hyoyeon started to get shy. She and Jae are not kids anymore that can play house or weddings. Every decsion they make now are going to be permanent and those will also affect their future.

Hyoyeon shook her head. "Ani. I don't mind. Let's go with the plan."

"Look, don't worry. The place I have now has two bedrooms. Its small but we can fit. I won't force you to do things you don't want and we don't have a relationship right? I don't have rights to do anything to you. We're just childhood friends helping each other." Jae said as he leave her room.

 

At the dining area. All the kids was sitting on their chairs and looking at Jaejoong, especially the ones who didn't get the chance to see him 2 years ago.

Hyoyeon served all the foods now and everyone prayed and started to eat.

Hyoyeon was feeding Kibum.

"Who is that guy noona?" Kibum asked her.

"He's a friend of noona Kibummie. He used to live here too." Hyoyeon said.

"Really?" Kibum asked.

Hyoyeon nodded.

"Is he the guy that Min noona was saying that will come here to pick you up?" Kibum asked.

Hyoyeon looked at Jaejoong. "Ye, he is. Waeyo?"

"I don't like him. He'll take you away from me." Kibum pouted.

"Aigoo~ He will help noona to find a job and bring toys to Kibum." Hyoyeon said.

Kibum smiled.

 

After eating. Kibum was waiting for Hyoyeon to finish the dishes. Jaejoong was there too, also watching Hyoyeon.

After she wash the dishes Jaejoong came next to her.

"How can you leave when everyone depends on you?" Jae asked.

"I thought the older ones their duties. Im pretty sure they'll help omonim here." Hyoyeon smiled.

Jaejoong brushed away the hair that fell on her hair.

"You should've tied your hair, it's too long." He said.

Kibum suddenly walked towards them and hugged Hyoyeon's leg. "Don't touch my noona."

Jaejoong smiled.

"Noona, he's not your boyfriend right? Why is he so close to you?" Kibum asked.

Hyoyeon kneeled infront of Kibum. "He is not noona's boyfriend. Noona doesn't have one. Jaejoong here is a close friend of noona."

Kibum looked at Jaejoong. "I still don't like you."

Jaejoong then kneeled infront of Kibum too. "You love noona right?"

Kibum nodded. "Noona is my umma."

"You are the one protecting noona here?" Jaejoong asked.

Kibum nodded again.

"Well Kibum, you know that Hyoyeon noona is leaving already. Outside, I will protect noona for you. So noona won't have a boyfriend there and come back here to see you." Jaejoong said.

"Jinjja?" Kibum asked.

Jaejoong nodded. "I will guard your Hyoyeon noona." Jaejoong stretched his hand to Kibum.

Kibum took his hand and shake it. "Okay then." Kibum said.

 

Around after lunch.

"We will leave now omonim." Hyoyeon said.

"Go, go, while the little ones are playing inside." Ms. Ahn said, she was at the door.

Hyoyeon and Jaejoong started walking.

"Hyoyeon-ah. Jaejoong. I wish you guys all the best for your lives. I hope you both achieve your dreams." Ms. Ahn shouted while wiping her tears.

Hyoyeon smiled.

---

 

At the bus.

"Where are we going oppa?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I'm living in Incheon, Hyoyeon, 4 hours travel from the adoption center and 2 hours travel from Seoul." Jae replied.

"Have you been to Seoul?" She asked curiously.

Jae nodded. "About 4 times. Seoul is such a big and busy place. I don't like it."

Hyoyeon nodded.

 

Hours later, as they arrive at Jaejoong's place.

Jaejoong started to fix his little kitchen table and place the foods they bought on their way home.

Hyoyeon left her bags in the living room.

Hyoyeon followed him in the kitchen, studying everything in her new home.

"Dinner is ready or you want it later?" Jae asked.

"Let's eat now. Im kind of hungry already." Hyoyeon sat.

There was silence. They dont know what to say to each other when they started to be alone.

"What's going to happen to us oppa?" Hyoyeon suddenly asked.

"Well, I have work and you can start to apply to the university near here. You said you wanted to study right?" Jae answered.

"Ani. What I mean is, the two of us." Hyoyeon said.

"Oh." Jaejoong stood up and went to her side. "What do you think?"

Hyoyeon shook her head. "I dont know."

"Why dont we just let time pass, go with the flow." Jaejoong said. He doesnt want to start a relationship now, its not that he doesnt liek her, he actually likes her alot especially now that Hyo has been a very beautiful lady but he wanted to make sure Hyoyeon was ready and was not being forced.

 

Months have passed.

Hyoyeon was accepted to a university. She was granted with a scholarship after taking her test and it made it easy for her and Jae. She took up arts and theatre as a major.

 

One night, Hyoyeon was washing dishes after having dinner. Jaejoong was watching tv.

He looked back at her. He didn't mean to look at what surprised him but her legs caught his attention.

Hyoyeon was wearing a white sleeveless shirt, her black bra was showing abit and her shorts was indeed short. You can see her milky white skin while her hair was in a bun.

Without warning, Hyoyeon felt Jaejoong standing behind her.

She suddenly turned around to find him close, too close.

"Whats wrong?" She asked as she look away.

"You look beautiful Hyo." Jae said looking down at her.

"Thank you oppa." Hyoyeon said.

Jaejoong held her face. "Since when did you become this beautiful?"

"What are you doing?" Hyoyeon seems scared.

"You even look cuter close up." Jae smiled. He placed both his hands on her side so she can't escape.

"Oppa." Hyoyeon said with a hint of being scared on her voice.

Jae's eyes grew. He suddenly realized what he was doing once he heard her scared voice. "I.. Im sorry."

He turned around to leave.

"Oppa." Hyoyeon said again.

"Im sorry Hyo. I got a little carried away." Jaejoong still wasnt looking.

"Kiss me." Hyoyeon said.

Jaejoong looked at her.

"Kiss me, like what you tried earlier." Hyoyeon said.

Jaejoong walked back to her. He held her waist  and cupped her chin as he leaned to kiss her.

After the kiss, Hyo and Jae looked at each other and smiled.

"I love you Kim Hyoyeon." Jaejoong said as he leaned in to kiss her again.

----------

 

I kept on smiling while writing the last part. :)) :"> Can't stop fangirling over HyoJae.

Here you go! I was planning to postpone this update but then I remember that Im gonna be busy this coming wekks.. days.. since school's about to start. So yeah. Enjoy reading!