Seoul is such a small place for us Taeyeon

Uncertain

 

"How did it go?" Donghae asked as he serve food infront of Hyoyeon.

After talking to Jiyong earlier, Hyoyeon went straight to Donghae's place after.

"It turn out the way I thought it would be." Hyoyeon smiled.

Donghae also smiled as he can finally say that for now, the problems are gone and Hyo is happy.

 

"Jiyong is a kind man, he is smart. He was just caught up with the past." Hyoyeon explained.

Donghae nodded.

"Oh, by the way.." Donghae walked out of his dinning room.

 

Few seconds later, he came back with a card.

 

"Here." He placed the card infront of Hyoyeon.

"What is this?" Hyo asked as she stare at the card on the table.

"Open it." He replied.

Hyoyeon slowly opened the card and after seeing it, she had a surprised expression on but you can see she was happy about it.

"It's going to be in three and a half months from now." Donghae said. "Is that date okay with you?"

Hyoyeon looked at Donghae again. "August 24?"

Donghae nodded. "The very date that we first met, 6 years ago."

"It's perfect oppa." Hyoyeon smiled.

Donghae sat beside her and wrapped her around his arms. "You can change the designs on that invitation, its just for a sample I wanted to show you."

"Ani. It's beautiful." Hyoyeon replied and looked up at him. "Other guys wouldn't put effort on their wedding, even the simple details on the invitation, but I think, you plan better than I am." She giggled.

Donghae just smiled at his fiancees cuteness and kissed her lips.

 

---

 

Meanwhile, at a grocery store.

 

"That's it then." Taeyeon crossed off the last item in her grocery list.

"Seoul is such a small place for us Taeyeon." Yuri said from behind.

Taeyeon turned around. "Oh, Yuri."

Yuri smiled. "You look nice today. You're hair looks great."

Taeyeon find it unusual that Yuri is giving her compliments and not threatening her.

Yuri chuckled. "I'm not here to argue or fight."

Taeyeon just stared at her.

"You're alone?" She asked again.

"Ne. Oppa's at work." Taeyeon replied.

"Are you done?" Yuri then asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

"Would you like to have lunch?"

"Is there something wrong Yuri?" Taeyeon then asked.

 

Yuri smirked at the confusion of Taeyeon. "Hey, I dont bite. There's nothing wrong if we eat out. We had a rough start Taeyeon, we could atleast get along sometimes right? And I actually hate eating alone that's why I usually ask Jaejoong Oppa to eat out. My treat."

 

"O-okay?" Taeyeon wasn't sure if she should agree or not but Yuri has a point. They would meet each other alot of times. They've been in a lot of dramas, they actually know alot about each other. Nothings wrong if they eat lunch.

 

 

As the two are in the middle of their talk and lunch at a restaurant.

"So, how's oppa?" Yuri asked.

"He has been busy with work." Taeyeon replied.

Yuri nodded. "Do you two still fight?"

Taeyeon thought for a while and shook her head. "We actually dont fight anymore unlike back then."

"That's good to hear." Yuri said.

"How is... Gdragon?" Taeyeon then asked.

Yuri sighed. "Oppa is oppa. He do what he wants."

"Is he having a hard time?"

"I dont know. I went to his place yesterday and he was like a mute person but when I talked to him through the phone a while ago, he sounds okay. I think him and Hyoyeon talked already." Yuri replied as she ate her pasta.

Taeyeon also sighed. "This is really such a small world huh."

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked.

"You, GDragon, Hyoyeon, Donghae, Jaejoong, Me. Who would know that you and GD are siblings, Hyoyeon and Jaejoong are past lovers. It's like were in a tv show, a drama." Taeyeon said.

Yuri shook her head. "I think you watch too many dramas Taeyeon."

 

"Yuri." Taeyeon said again.

Yuri looked at her.

"Don't you like Jaejoong oppa anymore?" Taeyeon asked out of curiousity.

"I still like him Taeyeon, but what can I do? He has you, he has Hyoyeon. Don't you think I'm alittle out of the game already?" Yuri faked a smile and looked down. She knew she wont win him.

"Mianhae." Taeyeon felt sad for her.

"Don't be." Yuri tried to act strong. "Im curious, how did you meet him?"

"Uhh.. Actually, it was an accidental meeting. Me and my older brother found him on the streets with almost no life. We brought him back to our place and helped him. Ever since then, he just stayed at our small town and he became like a part of the family." Taeyeon said.

"Why was he on the streets?" Yuri asked.

"I think it was because of debts, but you know what. Even before, even though he was almost lifeless. He was still calling out Hyoyeon's name. Everyday that we got to talk, it was always about her. How he will find her and who knew, after 5 years of not having any news about her, it will just pop up in the news paper that she is getting married." Taeyeon replied.

 

"It's hard to fight out with the first love huh."

"Hyoyeon is a lucky girl." Taeyeon said.

Yuri nodded. "She is, but.. I wouldnt want her life. It's too much drama."

 

"Ne...How about you? How did you meet oppa?" Taeyeon asked.

Yuri smiled. "It was when he was looking for you, you runaway girl."

 

Taeyeon blushed because of embarrasment.

"He helped me get away from a clingy ex-boyfriend." Yuri said.

"So, you had a boyfriend."

Yuri nodded. "I had 2, and I dated alot. Being GD's younger sister didnt make it any easier.... My past boyfriends, I did love them but as time pass, they started to act different and all they wanted was one thing."

"Oh."

"But Jaejoong.. I liked him because he was the only guy who didnt act fake infront of me. He actually pushed me away at first." Yuri smiled. "He's a good guy."

"Ye. He is." Taeyeon agreed.

 

The two finished their lunch and just hanged out at a open coffee shop. While having small talks, Taeyeon started to feel sick again. Her head was spinning around and she started to have difficulty in breathing. Her heart was beating so fast and she started to turn pale.

 

"Gwenchana?" Yuri asked as she see Taeyeon trying to breathe properly.

Taeyeon nodded, not wanting any commontion in the shop.

"Ani. You're not okay." Yuri finally stood up and walked towards her.

"Im fine Yuri, its just my sudden attacks." Taeyeon said.

"What? Why? Are you sick or something?" Yuri asked, starting to get worried.

"No.." Taeyeon kept on insisting she's fine.

"Come on, I'll bring you to the hospital. I know somethings wrong, you know somethings wrong." Yuri tried to pull her up.

"Im fine." Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon, if I would need to ask the waiters or the guard to carry you to my car I will." Yuri demanded.

Taeyeon just closed her eyes and slowly stood up, but with the help of Yuri.

 

 

In Yuri's car..

 

"How long have you been having those attacks you were saying?" Yuri asked.

"Not long ago.." Taeyeon answered but still having a hard time.

"I'll call Jae once we get to the hospital..." Yuri said as she drove faster.

"Ani Yuri. Don't call him, anyone but him." Taeyeon begged Yuri.

Yuri looked at Taeyeon with worry.

"Ahhh." Taeyeon tried to not scream but she couldnt take the pain. Her heart was hurting right now, literally.

"Taeyeon. Hold on, we're almost there.." Yuri looked straigt back infront and drove faster.

 

Minutes later, they arrived at the hospital. Taeyeon was brought to the emergency room.

 

Yuri was left outside.

Yuri's heart is also pounding so hard. You can see in her face she is very worried. She grabbed a handful of hair and sighed.

"What's going on Taeyeon?" Yuri said.

She then took out her phone and called someone.

"Ne. It's Yuri. I need your help."

-----