Tying a knot soon

Uncertain

 

It was a fine friday night. Hyoyeon was tired from the whole day teaching, she went straight home and was ready to sleep when her phone ring.

"Sunny-yah. Wae?" Hyoyeon asked as she answered the phone.

"Hyoyeonie, you have to go to the hospital now." Sunny sounded scared.

Hyoyeon sat up once she heard what Sunny said. "Wae? Is something wrong? Who's there?"

"It's oppa. We just brought him here, he fainted earlier at the house. Bbali Hyoyeon!" Sunny then ended the call.

Hyoyeon ran out of her bed and went straight to her dresser. She picked up the first thing she see and it was white flower printed dress, she tied her hair up, slipped on her flats and took the jacket on her single sofa. She took her bag and ran out of the house.

 

HYOYEON'S POV.

 

Aish, Donghae must be really tired. I toold him not to work overtime today. Its his company? He can go home early.

Worry was all over me. I just cant take it when it is Donghae oppa that is sent to the hospital. He is a really healthy guy so being sent to the hospital isnt really an option except it is something serious.

As I arrive there, I saw Sunny. I ran up to her and she hugged me tight.

She then told me to find Jessica in her shop.

"Why? I thouhgt Donghae Oppa is here? Sunny-yah. I dont like this things." I told her.

Same old Sunny just laughed at me. "Just go find Jessica. She knows what happened to oppa."

So now what? Donghae's not in the hospital? Wait? Am I really going to Jessica's shop? Aish. What the hell is happening?

 

As soon as arrive at Jessica's shop, I was greeted by 2 of her employees.

"Where's Jessica?" I asked.

"She's on her way Hyoyeon. Come on, we'll fix your hair while waiting for her." The red haired one pulled me to the chair.

Im feeling really tired and weak right now.

"I.. Im not in the mood to pamper myself right now guys. I'll just wait for Jessica." I sat on the waiting chair.

"But we need to do this Hyoyeon. It was an order from Jessica and she said, if we dont finish until she gets here, its our job that's on the line." CL said, one of Jessica's stylist.

I just looked at them.

"A little touch of make up and a loose bun would do the thing. Please?"

Okay fine.

I stood up from the waiting chair and sat infront of the mirror.

 

They were almost done with my hair when Jessica came in with a covered dress and high heels in both hands.

She suddenly smiled when she saw me.

"Sica yah? Where is Donghae?" I asked as I stood up, my make up and hair is done. Now, can they tell me whats going on? Where is Donghae?

"Wear this Hyo." She handed me everything.

I looked dumb founded.

"Are you guys kidding me? I only wanted to know where the hell Lee Donghae could be. Sunny said he fainted and then she made me go here? If no one tells me where I can find that freakin guy, I'll go back home and sleep since Im really tired to do even anything today." I just had to blow up slightly.

"Calm down. If you change to that clothes, Ill bring you to him." Jessica calmly said.

"What? Is he in a prom or party or a something? Why would I have to change?"

"Just get your freakin body inside that dress, you wouldnt want me to do it for you Hyo. Ill be waiting for you in the car and I expect you wearing those clothes or else, you wont see Lee Donghae anymore." She threatened me.

Wait, Jessica got angry? Why? I should be the one getting angry here. Aish, Jessica Jung is scary.

 

I went in the restroom to change. I looked at myself after wearing the dress. It was a purple strapless dress with small ruffles at the end. It looks super cute and the silver shiny pumps made it look even better.

 

As I walk to Jessica's car, she was now smiling.

"Sica-yah. I just wanted to know where Donghae is? Is he fine? I dont want to go anywhere else." I surrendered. Im getting super tired.

"That's where were going right now. To meet him." She started the engine and drove off.

 

Moments later, we arrived at a sea port. Now Im totally confused.

"Go in for now, Im still waiting for someone here." Jessica told me.

 

Okay? I dont want to argue anymore. Just go with whats happening then I can go back home and rest.

I looked up at the yatch infront of me. Is Donghae here? What is he doing here? I dont remember him owning something like a yatch... Yet. Maybe he just bought this recently.

I entered the luxurious boat. No one's inside but there is a table in the middle. I smiled, did Donghae prepared this? A candle light dinner in a balcony of a yatch. I heard the door close.

I looked around. There he was, my prince charming, standing by the door. He is smiling.

 

I forgot Im wearing heels but I still ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"They said you were in the hospital. Are you okay?" I didnt let go of the hug but I felt him hug me tight.

"Is that so Hyonie?" He then broke of the hug. "You look really beautiful baby."

"Whats with this? Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Almost. Come on, let's have dinner." He walked me to the table.

 

This was perfect. A beautiful view of the moon, cool breeze from the sea, candles and lights brigthening the area and the love of my life sitting infront of me.

I didnt realize, a tear fell from my eye. I felt his toucn on my face.

 

After having dinner, we were standing at the end of the yatch's balcony. He had his arms rest on mine.

"Hyoyeon-ah." He whisphered.

I didnt answer.

"Did you know that when I was young, I told my parents that they would be one of the few people to meet the person Im gonna marry." He said.

I looked at him. We were now facing each other. He took my hand and placed it on his heart. I can feel how fast his heart is beating right now. He looked at my eyes.

I just smiled. Im out of words right now. If I didnt have an accident back then, I wouldnt have Donghae in my life. Maybe me and Donghae are destined to meet. Fate made everything happen.

He suddenly knelt infront of me.

What is this? Why are you kneeling? Donghae-yah?

"I told Sunny and Jessica that this wouldnt be necessary, I know how much you just wanted to save all this money, you wouldnt waste that much money for things like this but Hyoyeon-ah, I wanted to give you everything. The hard work Ive been doing for the past weeks just to save up."

silence was there. I still wasnt talking.

He took out something from his pocket and opened up a small box. My eyes widened, it was a very beautiful ring. It sparkles so much. My eyes are forming tears again. I feel my cheeks burning up so much and my heart beats so fast.

"Kim Hyoyeon... Would you do the honor to be Mrs. Lee Donghae, my wife?"

He was holding up the ring infront of me. I can see that he is nervous, waiting for my answer.

You must think Im crazy but I made him stand up.

He looked so shocked.

"I would love to." I smiled.

He placed the ring on my finger.

"Saranghae Hyoyeon." He whisphered in my ear.

"Nado Saranghae." I replied.

He kissed me in the lips, I wont get enough of this. I would find this everyday. His lips on mine.

 

Seconds later, I heard people clapping. There I found his parents, Sunny,  Jessica and some of his cousins that is close to him.

 

Mrs. Lee walked towards me. "You were the only girl I could see my son with. Hyoyeon, welcome to the family, my daughter."  Mrs. Lee hugged me.

 

END OF HYOYEON'S POV

---

 

3 days later..

 

Taeyeon's POV.

 

"Taeyeon-ah. Can you ring the news paper here please?"

"Ne umma." I picked up the news paper that was on the living room table.

Curious about the whatabouts with the country right now, I read some of the things I have interest in but a speacial news caught my eye.

 

LEE DONGHAE IS TYING A KNOT SOON WITH LONG TIME GIRLFRIEND, KIM HYOYEON.

 

Kim Hyoyeon.

 

I turned to the page where it was continued, I saw the picture of the couple and I ran ro my room.

I tried to look for the picture of Hyoyeon and Jaejoong in my drawer. Yes, I have a picture of them, I actually folded Hyoyeon's face but now, I need to see her.

My eyes grew wide, it's her. Jaejoong's love. Kim Hyoyeon.

I felt my body weaken. Why does it feel like Im gonna lose someone?

 

"Taeyeon-ah?" I heard my umma shout.

"Coming." I shouted back.

 

I hid the newspaper inside the drawer. I cant afford Jaejoong to see this. Not now.

 

"Where is the newspaper?" My umma asked as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"Maybe oppa took it, I didnt see it in the living room."

"Really? That kid, he knows I always read it in the morning."

 

minutes later..

 

"Jaejoong's here." Umma said while she was washing dishes. She can see the streets through the window.

As always, Jaejoong oppa is my ride to the daycare center but before going there, he said he needs to buy something at the bakery first.

 

We were looking for some breads, cakes that he can bring to work today. I dont know why he wanted to bring foods for his co workers today though.

He was in line at the cashier, I was on the other part of the bakery when I saw today's newspaper at the table beside the door.

I walked fast to it and try to hide it away but then...

"Is that today's paper?" I heard his voice from the back.

I nodded and smiled. I tried to leave the topic there but then again..

"Can I see it? I want to see the comic strips." He laughed.

Are you kidding me? The comic strips? Are you freakin serious.

"Then just get the comic part.." I said.

He took the newspaper in my hand and placed it in the plastic bag where the breads are. "I'll read it later during break."

 

We were now few steps away from his motorcycle. Im in deep thoughts.. Should I tell him? Should I not? My heart is beating so fast. I wanted to know, what his reaction will be.

Taeyeon-ah. Jaejoong has been waiting for this day.

 

"Oppa." I said.

He looked back.

"Read the newspaper now." I said.

"We still need to go to work Taeyeon." He replied.

"Ani. You need to know what's new today." I tried to smile.

He took out the newspaper. It took him quite some time to find what I was talking about. Once I saw his eyes widened, he already seen it. I had my fist closed. This is it Taeyeon, you just gave him away again. He wouldnt be yours when you always do this but reality is, he was never yours. You didnt own any of him.

"Who.. Who is Lee Donghae?" Those words came out of his mouth. "She's getting married."

 

No other words were said after that, I can see sadness in his eyes again, it never left him though.

 

"Oppa, can you just bring me back home, Im not really feeling good." I feel weak.

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

"Can you just bring me home?"

He nodded.

 

Back at home. I dont know why I feel so depressed. I should be happy that Jae finally know whats happening to her right? But why am I feeling that his leaving.. Soon.

 

"Taeyeon?" Kangin oppa entereed my room.

I wasnt in the mood.

"Whats wrong?" He asked. "Are you crying?"

He suddenly rushed beside me. I tried to wipe the tears.

"Whats the problem?"

"Oppa!" I hugged him. "We found Hyoyeon."

"Taeyeon.." He hugged me back tightly and patted my back.

 

End of Taeyeon POV.

 

---

 

"I would suggest you look at the newspaper my friend. Look at the news in the front page." One guy said as he drinks his coffee while they are in the balcony of a big house.

"Is it that interesting?" The other one asked with a smirk on his face.

"You know I wont say it to you if it wouldn't be interesting."

He took the news paper on the small table.

 

LEE DONGHAE IS TYING A KNOT SOON WITH LONG TIME GIRLFRIEND, KIM HYOYEON.

 

"Lee Donghae.. Kim Hyoyeon." He shook his head. "Look at what we have here. His getting married."

"Who's getting married?" Yuri asked as she walk next to her brother.

"A friend Yuri-yah."

Yuri looked at him. She took the newspaper out of his older brother's hand. "You know Lee Donghae?"

"An old friend." He replied.

 

----------

OLD FRIEND? :))

Hey yah.