Letter.

Uncertain

2 weeks later. It hasn't been long after Hyoyeon started to get use on getting close to Jiyong while dancing. She didn't feel uncomfortable being him around anymore, Jiyong has become a friend to her now, not just the famous GDragon that she has been idolizing.

 

Jiyong's POV.

After practice.

 

"Oppa, you stepped on my foot earlier!" Hyoyeon whined as she fix her things.

"Mianhae Hyoyeon-ah, I usually do that alot of times. Did it hurt?" I asked.

She then smiled. "Ani, I was just saying since Im starting to feel like you did it on purpose."

"Why would I step on your foot on purpose? Im not that kind of guy Hyo." I playfully replied.

She just laughed.

Yes, I have to admit, Hyoyeon and I are closer now. She starts to tell me stories and she jokes around a lot lately.

"Hyoyeonie. Can you not leave first? We just need to get your body size for the clothes you'll wear on stage. We'll also show you the designs so you can choose what you want." One of my stylist noona's told her.

Hyoyeon nodded.

 

Few moments later..

"Oppa." I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Yuri. Youre here. I missed you little sis." I gave my sister a hug.

"Well, if you even try to go home you wouldnt miss me oppa." Yuri replied.

"Mianhae. You know that it's my huge comeback soon and I have to practice hard for this one since it's a different concept." I explained.

"I understand." She replied.

"Do you want to have dinner then? My treat for missing out with my sister." I suggested. Yes, I missed my little sister. She's the only sibling I have now.

"I thought you wouldn't ask oppa." She smiled.

 

Then, I saw Hyoyeon passed by us with her bag, ready to go home.

"Ah, Hyoyeonie. Wait." I called her.

She looked at me and walked toards us.

"Hyoyeon, I want you to meet my little sister, Kwon Yuri and Yuri, this is my dance partner, Kim Hyoyeon." I introduced the two girls to each other.

Both of them shook hands and smiled brightly.

"It's nice to meet Jiyong oppa's younger sister. You look really pretty Yuri-ssi." Hyoyeon said.

"Oh. Kamsahamnida Hyoyeon-ssi." Yuri replied.

"No need to be too formal you two. You girls are the same age." I said.

"Oh jinjja?" Yuri asked. "Then we should start being friends. I would love to make a new friend my age you know." She explained.

"Yes. I would also like that." Hyoyeon replied.

"Then would you like to join me and my sister for a dinner Hyoyeon?" I asked. Well, making Hyoyeon feel a lot closer would help me with my plan. I'll have you slowly wanting me on your own.

I saw her surprised face.

"Oh, wouldn't I be on the way for the two of you. I mean.."

"It would be nice if you join us Hyoyeon." Yuri invited her.

"Oh. Okay then." She could only nod on agreement.

This is unplanned but I'm liking it. More time to get Hyoyeon close.

 

At the restaurant..

"So, you're getting married?" Yuri asked Hyoyeon.

"Ne, but no plans yet. I just got engaged." She replied.

"Ooh. Your very lucky to have a guy like him with you. Some of my friends told me Lee Donghae is one of the most wanted businessman." Yuri praised Donghae.

Hyoyeon could only smile shyly.

"Excuse me, Im just going to the comfort room." Hyoyeon stood up as I and Yuri nodded to her.

 

Once she turned around a random girl accidentally bumped to her which made the glass of water the girl holding spill on her clothes.

"Omo." Hyoyeon looked at her clothes.

I and Yuri stood up.

 

"Mianhae miss. Im sorry, I didnt mean to. Sorry." The girl keeps on apologizing.

"Its..its fine. I wasnt looking at the way." Hyoyeon calmly accepted the girls apology.

 

Darn, this girl is too nice.

 

I walked towards her and gave her my jacket. "Here, just to cover some marks. You should really go to the comfort room to fix yourself." I gave her the most genuine smile I could give.

"I'll come with you." Yuri offered.

Once they got out, Hyoyeon was still wearing my jacket.

 

After our dinner, Yuri was on her phone talking to someone so I decided to walk Hyoyeon to her car first.

She pressed on the unlock and I opened the door for her. Yes, Im a gentleman as you can see.

 

"Oppa. Thank you for the dinner. It was nice meeting Yuri. Please tell her that.."

I nodded but before she went in her car she said, "Oh and by the way, I'll return your jacket next time. I'll have it washed first."

"Ani. No need, I can just.."

"I wore it, I'll wash it. Expect it to be clean by the next time we meet." Hyoyeon then smiled.

 

I could only nod and then she went in and I closed her door for her. She finally drove off.

I should start acting by the way things are doing right now.

 

"Oppa." Yuri called me.

I turned around and looked at her.

"You told me last time that it was Lee Donghae that was your friend, not Hyoyeon." Yuri suddenly asked.

"They're both my friends now." I said.

I can see Yuri is curious. You'll find out some other time my precious sister, I dont want you to e involve in these kind of things.

 

End of Jinyong's POV.

 

Taeyeon's POV.

 

Here, I find myself infront of Lee Dance School. I dont know if Im just lucky or what but when I went to Lee Corp. Building the other day, I heard some employees talking about Hyoyeon working here.

As I entered the dance school. I went straight to the front desk person.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo. How can I help you?" She asked.

"Is Kim Hyoyeon working today?" I asked.

"May I know your name please?" She then asked me.

 

Shoot! I didnt know even front desk ladies are this strict.

 

"Oh, I was just told to stop by here by Mr. Lee Donghae to give this to Miss Kim. Can you just please hand this to her?"

Okay, I thought of this before so I personally made a letter for Hyoyeon, and I have to make up that it came from Donghae.

She accepted the letter. "Okay, I'll hand this to Miss Kim once she comes in."

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed again as I walk away.

Time to find Kim Jaejoong again.

 

End of Taeyeon's POV.

 

 

Hyoyeon's POV.

 

"Oppa, Im going to my class now. I'll be dropping off to your work later okay? Dont stress yourself too much, youre starting to get old." I playfully said to my fiancee on the phone.

"Ne. Enjoy your class my love." Donghae replied.

 

As I was walking in the school, the front desk lady called me.

"Miss Kim!" She said.

I walked towards her. "Ne?"

"A lady handed this to me earlier and she said it is from Mr. Lee. Here." She handed me a white envelope.

Donghae oppa will send me a letter? Is he going back to the traditional way? I mentally poked myself. Ofcourse he wouldnt.

I placed the letter on my bag and went in.

I changed my clothes for my class later and totally forgot about the letter from Donghae.

 

After class..

"I need a shower." I exhaled.

Good thing, this dance school has locker rooms. I could freshen up a bit.

As I was fixing my things, the letter fell from my bag.

I picked it up and finally decided to open it.

 

Kim Hyoyeon.

Meet me at Cha Dao Tea Place @9AM on the 20th. I know where Kim Jaejoong is. If you want to see him, meet me there. I'll be waiting.

 

My eyes became wide. My heart started beating so fast. I felt frozen up.

Kim Jaejoong. This person knows him.

"Who.. Are you?" I said.

Should I? Should I meet this person? He/She know where Kim Jaejoong is, but.. I don't care anymore.

 

End of Hyoyeon POV.

----