Unintended confession

Uncertain

"Gdragon asked you to be his dance partner and you said yes?" Donghae repeated what his girlfriend just said.

Hyoyeon could only nod.

Donghae sat beside her. "It's not that I dont want you to do it, I just dont want you to get hurt."

"I wont get hurt oppa." Hyo gave her an assuring smile.

Donghae nodded. "To tell you the truth Hyonie, Ive met Jiyong a couple of times, its like 8 years ago, even before I met you."

"Really?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yeah, we just didnt got along well, we didnt have the time to talk to each other." Donghae finally stood up and he offered his hand to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon took his hand.

"Come on, Ill be late for my flight."

---

 

"Where are you going?" Jaejoong asked Taeyeon who was about to step out of the door.

"Im just going to buy something at the store nearby oppa. Ill be back." Taeyeon ran out and closed the door.

 

While Taeyeon was on her way back from the store, she felt like she was being followed. She tried to walk faster, her heart was beating so fast.

Due to getting scared, Taeyeon got lost but the two guys who was following her was still behind, getting close to her.

Taeyeon stopped walking due to the unfamiliar place.

"What's wrong miss?" The guys spoke.

Taeyeon didnt dare to look at them and tried to find her way out.

"Are you lost? We can help you." They walked closer to her.

"No Im not." Taeyeon didnt mind where she was heading now, all she wanted to do was to escape the two guys.

Before she could go any longer, the two guys stopped Taeyeon from walking.

"If you dont want to get hurt, you just need to follow us pretty Miss." The guys smirked.

Taeyeon started to cry and tried to pull her hand away from the other guy but he held her closer.

"Oppa..." Taeyeon said with a low voice and as if on cue...

 

"Shouldn't you two doing crimes at night?" Jaejoong was at the back, standing straight, hands on his pocket, looking all cool.

"And who do you think you are? I havent seen a face like yours around here." One guy asked.

Jaejoong smirked. "You wouldnt want to know me my friend. Just let go of the girl and business here is done." He calmly said.

"We found her first, back off."

Jae started to walk towards them and that was when the other guy took out a knife from his pocket, the two ran towards Jaejoong ready to fight while they let go of Taeyeon.

"Oppa!" Taeyeon shouted. "Stop."

but then again, Taeyeon was the one who stopped, she was surprised, amazed. She had never seen this side of Jaejoong, the Kim Jaejoong who knows how to fight.

He easily took down the two guys with less than 2 minutes.

"I warned you guys." He then spit on the ground. "I found her first."

 

Jaejoong then looked at Taeyeon.

"Oppa... Gwenchana?" Taeyeon asked, feeling scared of how the way Jaejoong looks at her.

He just stepped close to her, held her wrist and pulled her away from that area.

 

As they got inside the place they were staying at the moment, Jaejoong finally let go of her wrist.

"Appa.." Taeyeon touched her wrist.

"I shouldnt have brougt you here Taeyeon-ah." Jaejoong gripped a handful of hair then sat at the couch.

Taeyeon doesnt know what to say. She could see the frustration on his face.

"Pack your things Taeyeon, were going back home." Jae finally stood up.

"Mwo? How about Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon asked.

"I'll find her on my own. Its my responsibility on whatever happens to you here. I cant get you hurt."

"Oppa.. This is the only chance youll see her.."

"After I bring you back home, Ill return here also." Jaejoong looked at her.

"Ani. I came here to see her too." Taeyeon pouted.

"Mwo? What will happen when you see her then? You dont have anything to do with her Taeyeon-ah! Just do what I say." Jaejoong starts to sound rude.

"What will happen when you also see her oppa?" Taeyeon started to mock him.

The atmosphere around them is not getting good.

"Why would you even want to see her Taeyeon? You just know her by name!"

"I want to see her! I want to see the girl who made Kim Jaejoong like this! I want to know the reason how you fell inlove with that girl. Why you cant forget her." Taeyeon confessed. Tears starting to form on her eyes.

Jaejoong just had a confused look on his face.

"Dont you get it oppa?" Taeyeon asked. "I love you.."

Jaejoong's eyes grew. He was out of words with what he just heard.

"Yes. Im inlove with you Kim Jaejoong. That's why I wanted to know what Hyoyeon is like. I wanted to know why for all those years that have passed, she's still the one you love. You dont look for anyone else." Taeyeon wipes her tears.

"Taeyeon-ah.."

"You always say that if Hyoyeon finds another guy, you would stop loving her and you wouldnt look for someone to love since she will always be the love of your life.. Oppa, did you know how much that hurt me? Wouldnt you open your heart again?"

Jaejoong looked away.

"Oppa.." Taeyeon said.

"Fix your things Taeyeon. We're going back home."

"You wont say anything? Something?" Taeyeon asked.

"What do you want me to say? I cant say the words you want to hear from me Taeyeon. Im sorry." Jaejoong was on his back and shook his head. He got surprised when he suddenly felt pair of arms wrap around him.

"Wae oppa? Why dont you open your heart?" Taeyeon was crying on his back.

"Because I only have one heart and that heart already belongs to her. It doesnt want to let her go." Jae suddenly took her arms off him and walked to his room.

Taeyeon slowly fell on the ground, still crying.

---

 

"Yoboseyo?" Jiyong answered his phone.

"Ne. Yoboseyo Jiyong-ssi?"

Jiyong smirked after hearing the voice on the other line.

"Who is this?"

"Ah, yes. This is Kim Hyoyeon from Lee Dance School."

"Ah yes. Hyoyeon-ssi. Ive been waiting for your call."

"Mianhae. I was just double thinking about your offer and about that, I'll do it. It would be an honor to be dancing with the famous Gdragon." Hyoyeon said on the other line.

"I'll see you on 3 days then, I'll send you the details of the schedules and everything. Im looking forward to a fun work Hyoyeon-ssi."

"Same here. Kamsahamnida." Hyoyeon ended the call.

"Kim Hyoyeon.." Jiyong said as he shook his head.

---

 

The next morning..

"Taeyeon?" Jaejoong knocked on Taeyeon's room door.

He got no answer.

"Taeyeon-ah. We need to go now." Jaejoong started to move the knob.

Still no answer.

He went to ask the owner for the key of Taeyeon's room and once he opened it, he found nothing, no one.

Jaejoong sighed deeply. "What are you doing Taeyeon-ah? Youre trying to get me killed by Kangin hyung."

He then found a small paper on the bed.

 

I'll show myself when I'm ready.

 

"Kim Taeyeon.. Where are you?" Jaejoong said.

 

Later that day, Jaejoong was in search for Taeyeon the whole day. The reason he went to Seoul is to find Hyoyeon and not to find Taeyeon but he brought Taeyeon there, he is his responsibility. One thing that frustrates him so much is that, he doesnt have any clue where he could find that girl. Seoul is a big city, who in the hell know where a girl would hide herself?

 

On his way to a small restaurant to eat..

 

"I told you weeks ago that we're over right?" A girl was trying to get away from the boy.

"You cant break up with me.."

"And who told you I can't? Nichkhun, just... Leave me alone. We are over, I dont like you anymore. I dont love you." The girl said.

"Ani. Youre just saying that because your friends are telling you lies.." Nichkhun pulled the girl on a alley.

"Yah, let go of me." The girl tries hard to get away from him.

 

"Excuse me, but she said to let go of her." Jaejoong was there again, standing on the entrance of the alley where he found Nichkhun was about to do a bad thing.

"Who the hell are you?" Nichkhun asked.

"The girl doesnt want you anymore mister. You should respect that." Jae said cooly.

"I dont care. This girl, she played around with me alot of times and now she'll just break up? Oh no, I wont let that happen."

Jae suddenly went close to them and punched Nichkhun. He fell on the ground and suddenly pulled the girl out of the alley. When he was sure Nichkhun was nowhere to be found he stopped running.

 

"Kamsahamnida." The girl said as she catch her breathe from all the running.

"No worries." Jae said as he also catch his breathe. "Better stay away from those kind of guys Miss."

Jae smiled at her then walks away.

"Wait.." The girl called out. "What's your name?"

Jaejoong looked back and found the girl walking toward him. "Jaejoong.. Kim Jaejoong."

"Kwon Yuri." Yuri smiled and offered her hand for him to shake.

Jaejoong took her hand.

"Here." Yuri took out money from her bag and handed it to Jaejoong but he didnt took it.

"I dont need your money miss." Jae started to walk away again.

"Jaejoong-ssi." Yuri called out again. Jaejoong looked back. "I wish other guys are like you. I hope to see you again." Yuri smiled, waved her hand and started to walk away also.

--

 

HEYYYY :)) I personally like this chapter.