Jiyong, Jaejoong and plans.

Uncertain

The bold and italic parts are Jiyong's flashbacks.

----

Jiyong's POV

 

Im guessing everyone wanted to know why I want to get revenge on Lee Donghae.

To tell you the truth.. It's just not revenge, I want him to suffer.

 

Well, you see, my family is composed of my appa, my umma, me, Yuri and my late noona, Kwon Boa.

Boa noona is 3 years older than me. She is a very sweet noona who I always run up to when I was young. She was the bravest person I know back then.

 

Let me bring you back to my childhood days..

 

"Jiyongie!" I heard my noona's voice call out my name.

I turned around and found noona at the gates of our school. She has her beautiful smile on her face, but someone caught my attention. Noona has a friend with her.

I run up to her and smiled.

"Stop running Jiyong. You're sweaty already." She said as she wipes my sweat.

"Who is he noona?" I suddenly asked.

"Oh, him?" Noona said and then smiled. "Kwon Jiyong, I want you to meet Lee Donghae. Donghae is a very special friend of noona." She explained.

"Annyeong." Donghqe smiled at me.

I bowed to him since he was older. "Annyeonghaeseyo Donghae hyung."

"Come on, Donghae will treat us to ice cream before going home Jiyong, ut you have to promise me something.."

I looked at her with curiousity in my eyes.

"Don't tell appa and umma that anything about Donghae, arrasseo??"

"Waeyo?" I asked.

"Because..." She cannot think of an excuse.

"Is he your boyfriend, noona?" I asked her directly.

She was surprised at my sudden question and looked at Donghae.

She then looked back at me and nodded. "Shh. That's why umma and appa should not know. Im telling you this because I trust you Jiyong. Promise me." She then stick out her pinky finger.

I looked at Donghae hyung first, he seemed to be a nice guy and as I look at them, they look good together and noona always smiles when she's with him. Okay.

We pinky promised that I will not tell our parents about her and Donghae hyung.

 

Yes, my Boa noona and Donghae hyung had a relationship back then. I saw how happy noona was with him so I didnt bother to interfere with their relationship. Im just happy that Donghae hyung doesnt have bad intentions on her.

 

"Noona. Gwenchanayo?" I asked Boa noona as she came out of the restroom. She's been using it for a coupke of time now this morning.

"Im okay. Umma and appa left early, what do you want to do Jiyong? Is Yuri still sleeping?" She asked me as she hold on her head and rest her body on the wall.

"I'll just finish my homework noona." I said and walked back to my room.

 

An hour later..

I passed by Boa noona's room, I was going to check up on her if she is okay now since earlier, she didnt seem to be fine.

I heard her talking on the phone.

"Dana, it's positive. I am pregnant." I heard her say over the phone with her bestfriend.

Noona is pregnant? Donghae hyung got her pregnant?

I opened the door and I saw her shock seeing me there.

"You're pregnant noona?" I asked her.

 

She was indeed surprised but her eyes grew bigger after seeing someone stand behind me.

"What is Jiyong saying, Boa?" I heard appa's voice behind me. Oh no.

Boa noona put down the phone and slowly stood up.

"Appa... I- i can explain..." She was stuttering.

"How will you explain being pregnant huh? You went to sleep with some boy and then now you would be surprised?" Appa's harsh tones is very scary.

"Appa. Im sorry.." Boa noona was now crying.

"Jiyong, go back to your room." Appa said.

 

As I was in my room, I can hear appa still shouting at noona, while umma was also angry but stayed queit. Boa noona has been crying so hard. Before coming to my room, I went to get Yuri because Im pretty sure she'll be scared alone if she hears appa shouting.

"Who is the guy Boa?" I heard my appa asked.

"You dont know him. He doesnt want the baby." Boa noona cried.

Donghae hyung doesnt want the baby? What? Is he playing with my sister?

 

Few days later after fiding out that Boa noona was pregnant, she was overly depressed and always wanted to be alone. She cried her way to bed and waking up continuing her tears.

I knocked on Boa noona's room door. She wasn't answering.

"Noona. I know your sad, but you need to get out sometimes. It wouldnt be good for you and your baby to just stay there and do nothing but cry." I said as I continued on knocking but no answers.

I took her room key from Umma and Appa's room and once I opened it, I started to feel goosebumps on my body. I was in deep shock.

I ran to her, she was lying on the floor. I saw a medicine bottle right next to her. Boa noona killed herself.

 

I didn't blame Donghae hyung at first when I found out noona was pregnant, but then when I heard her talking on the phone with him before she killed her self. Noona was asking him if he could just help with the baby since that was what our parents was asking, but I guess Donghae doesnt want the baby and it made hard for my sister.

 

I promised to myself, Im getting revenge on Donghae and the best way to make him suffer is by making the person he loves the most suffer with him.

 

Yes. Hyoyeon. My first plan was to make Hyoyeon have a hard time infront of him, I will make her break up with him on her own, but then... I like the girl. Yes. I like her.

 

End of Jiyong's POV

---

 

Jaejoong's POV.

 

I just got home from work. Yes. Ive always been at work this few days, it's actually quiet fun since I like what I was doing. Secretly following people, doing good things.

I've been wanting on meeting Hyoyeon. Ive seen her on GDragon's performances. Hyoyeon had been very beautiful. The most beautiful girl in myeyes and will ever be.how I wish I could see her right now, talk to her, catch up and open up what I wanted to know.

Maybe I should get a day off next week, just to see her.

 

I am now watching TV as Taeyeon wash the dishes after we ate. I looked back at her. She has been working hard at this house. It's always clean.

Ever since that day happened, when she told me she loves me, there are now times where I feel awkward around her and I know she feels it too. Taeyeon has been a very good friend and sister to me, but I never thought of her going over than that.

I walked over to the kitchen door and just stood there watching her wash dishes.

Kim Taeyeon is a very beautiful lady with a very sweet and bright personality. It's not hard to like her, but I dont know Im having a hard time. But to tell you the truth, there are times that I can see Hyoyeon in Taeyeon.

 

I unconsciously walked towards her. I dont know what got into me, but there is something in me that got curious of one thing....

"Oppa? Waeyo?" She asked me with hee innocent eyes.

I smiled.

She smiled back and all of a sudden, I crashed my lips into hers. Yes, I kissed Taeyeon, I didnt let her to pull back, I held her closer.

I wanted to know if it would be the same as I kiss Hyoyeon... I wanted to know if I could love her too.

It isn't the same.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. She looked back at me.

"Mianhae." I said.

 

End of Jaejoong's POV.

 

---

 

The next day.

 

Taeyeon opened the door.

"Ms. Kim Taeyeon?" A guy in black suit is infront of the place where Taeyeon and Jaejoong stays.

Taeyeon didn't answer due to shock and felt scared that there's a random guy who knows her name.

The guy then smirked and handed her a calling card. “My name’s Kim Jonghoon and I am GDragon’s manager. I would like to have a little chat with you Ms. Kim.”

“We would like to have a little chat with you Taeyeon-ssi.” Gdragon came out of nowhere.

Taeyeon started to be more surprised. “Im sorry, but I may know you GDragon-ssi but I don’t know you personally. Thank you for your time though.” Taeyeon was about to close the door when GD stooped her.

“Jaejoong’s life is in danger with Lee Donghae around. He won’t do any good once Jaejoong comes near Hyoyeon.” GD seriously said.

“I know.” Taeyeon replied and took the chance to close the door.

Since Taeyeon met Donghae back then, she knows now that Donghae can do anything he wants just not to let Jae and Hyoyeon meet, but the thought that GD came to see her made her curious. Why would GDragon want to talk to her? Why does he know her and Jaejoong? Why is he saying things about Lee Donghae?

GD on the other hand, didn’t want to bother Taeyeon anymore. He actually knows Jaejoong and Hyoyeon has a past, he just wanted Taeyeon to be curious and his plan is a success!

-------------