Curiousity

Uncertain

 

A week later.

 

Taeyeon woke up with bright rays of sun light hitting her face. She slightly open her eyes, looked around her room and sighed. She walked straight to the restroom to wash up.

Once she got out, she smelled food being prepared. Jaejoong must have woken up early for work.

 

Taeyeon went straight to the kitchen after changing her clothes.

 

"Oppa, what are you doing? Did I woke up that late?" Taeyeon asked as she opened the refrigerator.

Jaejoong then turned around and smiled. "I have no work today Taeyeon-ah. Im cooking breakfast for today since youve been cooking almost everyday."

Taeyeon wasnt sure if she was dreaming but her emotions are taking over right now. She blushed on how Jaejoong cares for her.

"Gwenchana?" Jaejoong asked as he placed a plate infront of Taeyeon.

"Ah.. ye. What are you doing today then?" Taeyeon asked and drink her milk.

"What do you want to do?" Jaejoong asked.

"Me? I'll just stay here and wait for you to come back. Thats what I usually do." Taeyeon stated.

Jaejoong chuckled. "It's a good thing youre starting to hang out with Yuri. She can show you alot of things here in Seoul. Staying here at the house would be boring Taeyeon."

"But thats how I live my life oppa. Wake up, cook food, clean the house, take a nap, cook dinner, wait for you.... It's pretty normal to me." Taeyeon replied.

"Youre not gonna do that today. Let's go on a date." Jaejoong suddenly suggested.

 

Taeyeon chuckled while drinking milk which made her cough.

"Yah! Don't waste milk." Jaejoong said.

Taeyeon wiped and spoke, "Date?"

Jaejoong smiled. "Ye. It's been a while since we ate out Taeyeon-ah."

Taeyeon once again blushed. "Oppa.."

"Wear something pretty. I'll take you out for lunch, we're going fancy today." Jaejoong smiled again and continued on what he was doing earlier.

Taeyeon was just smiling. She knows Jaejoong is just trying to make her feel better and everything and she likes it... A lot.

 

 

With the Kwon Siblings.

At Yuri's place.

 

"Eung?" Yuri answered her phone.

"Open up your door. Im outside." Jiyong said on the other line.

"Youre missing the key again?" Yuri answered as she stood up and walked towards the front door.

As Yuri opened the door, she was greeted by Jiyong with wide smile plastered on his face.

 

"So, what's up oppa?" Yuri asked as they sat at the living room.

Jiyong smirked. "I just find it unusual that you didnt go to my place or even contacted me for the past week. Its a new record Yul. Is there something wrong?"

After hearing that, Yuri remembered the event that happened with Taeyeon. She has been thinking about it for the past week that she didnt realize that time was moving so fast.

"Im guessing there is." Jiyong answered.

"Ani... Its nothing oppa." Yuri denied.

Jiyong just stared at his younger sister. He knows something is wrong and he is worried for her.

 

The siblings started to eat with the food Jiyong prepared himself just for his sister.

There was a loud silence between the two and Jiyong wasn't liking it.

"Okay. Speak up Yul. What is it?" Jiyong dropped his chopsticks at the table.

Yuri was surprised with her oppa's actions.

Jiyong was just staring at her with his demanding expression.

Yuri sighed and drink her water. "If the only choice to live longer is to get a heart transplant, would you get it?"

Jiyong's eyes widened in shock. "Wait. Wait. Heart Transplant? Are you sick?" Jiyong walked towards his sister and kneeled beside her. "Whats wrong?"

"It's not me oppa." Yuri said as she tried to make her older brother stand up.

"Then... Who?" Jiyong asked in confusion."Umma? Appa?"

Yuri shook her head. "Answer my question please. How would you feel about it?"

"Okay okay. As long as its not you... Heart transplant?" Jiyong then sat back at his chair. "It depends dongsaeng-ah.."

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked.

"If I still have a reason to live, I would get it, but even though I would get it, it will still be 50-50 between life and death right? Since its not a 100% assurance that your own body takes the heart." Jiyong smartly replied.

Yuri thought of what Jiyong said.

"It might be very scary and too risky to get it, but theres nothing wrong on taking the risk. Our lives are full of risky trials, we just need to be smart to overcome it." Jiyong said.

Yuri smiled. "My mind is starting to open up from what you just said oppa."

"That's good then." Jiyong smiled back.

"I know youre curious on who it is.." Yuri then started.

Jiyong just nodded.

"You know her." Yuri just said and picked up her plates to put in the sink.

 

 

With Donghae and Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon made her way to Lee Corporation to visit her fiance. Its been a while since she was the one who came to him and now, she will surprise him.

As she arrived infront of his office, the new training secretary stopped her.

"Sorry ma'am but Mr. Lee told me to not let anyone enter his office until he says so." The new secretary, JiEun said.

"Where is Minyoung unnie?" Hyoyeon asked. She has no clue that Donghae has a new secretary.

"Oh, Minyoung unnie is on leave and Im the new trainee secretary. Song Ji Eun-imnida." Jieun bowed.

"Kim Hyoyeon-imnida." Hyoyeon bowed back. "Does he have a guest?"

Jieun shook her head. "He just asked not to be disturbed."

 

Hyoyeon nodded and sat down on the waiting area at the side.

 

Suddenly, Donghae's office door opened. "JiEun, who are you talking to?"

Then Hyoyeon stood up again.

 

"You're here." Donghae smiled and made his way to his fiance.

He hugged her first and kissed her lips.

"What are you doing here? I was about to call you for lunch." Donghae asked.

"I havent visited you for a while. Are you busy?" Hyoyeon asked back.

"Ani. Not really." Donghae answered. "Oh, have you met Jieun? The new secretary?"

Hyoyeon nodded and smiled at her.

"JiEun, this is my fiance, Kim Hyoyeon. She can come in my office anytime even if I asked you to not let anyone in. This girl doesnt really like waiting that long outside." Donghae chuckled.

Jieun nodded and went back to her sit.

 

"Actually come to think of it. You used to be my secretary before teaching dance." Donghae said.

"Ani." Hyoyeon shook her head.

"Mwo?"Donghae asked.

"After being your secretary, the next job that I had was to be your girlfriend, then the dance school." Hyoyeon smiled.

Donghae chuckled, Hyoyeon's cheesy jokes are very random.

 "She's cute." Hyoyeon commented as the couple go inside his office.

 

Inside the office.

"So, what were you doing?" Hyoyeon asked as she sat on the chair.

"Just.. Checking on documents. The usual office works." Donghae replied. "How bout you? You didnt go to class?"

Hyoyeon shook her head. "I met up with someone."

Donghae then looked at her. "Someone?"

"Curious?" She smirked.

Donghae nodded.

"I went out with Jessica and Sunny.." Hyoyeon said.

"Oh." He replied.

"...to meet up with the wedding gown designer." Hyoyeon continued.

Donghae stopped on what he was doing, looked at Hyoyeon and smiled. "Jinjja?"

"Try calling your sister."

"We're planning our wedding separately." Donghae laughed..

Hyoyeon giggled. "Just the small details. I actually found a wedding planner... We could meet her up next week."

Donghae then stood up and walked towards her and sat beside her. He kissed her head and said, "Im excited."

"Me too. Finally, my dreams are all coming true." Hyoyeon rested her head on his shoulder while he wrap her around his arms.

"Im part of your dreams?" Donghae asked.

"Ne. Getting married to the man I love and start a family." Hyoyeon said. "Its getting even better since I get to know my past little by little."

"Saranghae Hyoyeon-ah." Donghae whisphered in her ear.

"Nado Saranghae Oppa." Hyoyeon replied as she looked up at his eyes.

 

 

Later that day, while Taeyeon and Jaejoong was having a short stroll at the park.

"Im gonna buy us drinks, stay here." Jaejoong said and left Taeyeon on one of the benches.

That was the perfect time, Taeyeon grabbed her phone and dialed a number.

"Yuri.." Taeyeon said as she catch her breathe.

"Oh.. Taeyeon-ah?" Yuri asked on the other side.

"Can you come and get me here? Im sorry if im disturbing you about this, I'll make it up to you. I promise." Taeyeon replied.

"Where are you?" Yuri said, rushing.

---

Here are some sibling, friend and couple moments :))) ♥♥♥