Baby Lady

Uncertain

"So oppa, your birthday is next week. What's the plan?" Hyoyeon asked Donghae thru the video chat.

"Eh. Just gonna eat dinner with family and some close friends." Donghae replied.

"Are you gonna invite Taeyeon and Jae?"

"I'll think about it." Donghae smirked.

Hyoyeon pouted.

"Im just kidding. Ofcourse I'll invite them, even Yuri and Jiyong needs to come." Donghae said.

"That's good. Oh, this is the first time I'm missing your birthday." Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah. It won't be the same anymore." Donghae pouted.

"What gift do you want?" Hyo asked.

"For you to come back." Donghae said.

"You know thats impossible right now oppa." Hyoyeon tried to smile.

"I know." He whisphered and sighed. "I met Yuri and Jae at a bar last week."

"Really? Those two always hang out there." Hyoyeon smiled.

"They thought I was flirting with Jessica. If youve seen Jae's eyes. He wanted to punch me in the face." He chuckled.

"Jessica? Hahaha. You know that I also thought Sica was your girlfriend right? It's funny." Hyoyeon laughed.

 

"Hyoyeon. Get ready now. We dont want to be late." Yesung shouted from the background.

 

"Youre going somewhere?" Donghae asked as he heard Yesung's voice.

"Ne. I'll see you soon oppa." Hyoyeon said goodbye to Donghae.

 

Yesung entered her room.

"Are you ready?" Yesung asked.

"Ive never been ready my entire life." Hyo smiled as she looked at the now empty looking room.

---

 

Yuri and Taeyeon is at the mall, waiting for Jaejoong so the three of them could have lunch together.

While looking out on boutique stores, Taeyeon caught site of someone familiar.

 

"Isn't that Donghae oppa?" Taeyeon pointed to Yuri.

"It looks like him." Yuri nodded.

"Who is he with?" She asked Yuri.

"Maybe its.." Yuri was cut off by Taeyeon.

"Did you see that? The small girl kissed him on the cheek!" Taeyeon said. "He hugged her! Yuri... He turned into a playboy! He has two girls with her! I know rich guys could not stay with one girl, and Hyoyeon hasnt been gone for long."

"Yah Taeyeon-ah! Calm down." Yuri said with a smile. "Come on, lets say hi to them." She said as she pulled her friend.

 

 

"Donghae oppa." Yuri said that made Donghae, Jessica and Sunny look at her.

The three smile as they saw Yuri with another friend walking to them.

"Oh. Yul. Taeyeon." Donghae smiled.

Taeyeon frowned. 'Why is he so calm?' Taeyeon thought.

"Taeyeon-ah. This is Jessica, Donghae's best friend.. And Sunny, his younger sister." Yuri introduced them to her.

"Mworago? What did you say?" Taeyeon a bit surprised.

"Ne Taeyeon-ah. I said best friend and sister." Yuri smirked.

"Ohh." She said in amazement and tried to nod to the other two girls.

"Sica, Sunny. She is Kim Taeyeon, Jaejoong oppa's girlfriend." Yuri proudly said.

"Oh jinjja?" Jessica asked. "Its nice to meet you Taeyeon."

"Same to you." Taeyeon replied.

---

A week later.

At Donghae's birthday dinner.

 

"Mr. Lee. You have a phone call." Donghae's secretary handed him his handphone, as he excused himself from a few friends.

"Yoboseyo?" Donghae said.

"How's the party oppa?" Hyoyeon said on the other line.

Donghae found himself smiling alone at the terrace. "I thought you would never call."

"And why wouldn't I?" Hyoyeon Asked.

"I wish you were here though. I miss you." He said.

"I got a gift for you oppa. I hope you would like it." Hyoyeon said.

"You, beside me would be the best gift."

"Don't be so cheesy, but I got you the best gift you'll ever receive tonight though." Hyoyeon giggled on the phone.

 

The short phone call ended, and Donghae returned inside the house to talk to some of the guests.

 

"Birthday boy doesnt look like he is enjoying." Jiyong said from behind Donghae.

"Oh, good thing you could come." Donghae welcomed Jiyong. "Where's Yuri?"

"She's somewhere with her new bffs." Jiyong chuckled.

"Bffs?" Donghae asked.

"Didn't you know that Yuri, Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny have been going out this past few days."

"Really? Those four have totally different personalities." Donghae said.

Jiyong looked at him with questions in his eyes.

"You see. Yuri is kind of the tough chic, Taeyeon is the simple one, Jessica is super classy and Sunny is the cheerful type. They are all opposites, thats what I observed.." Donghae explained.

 

"Who's opposite?" Jaejoong then entered the conversation.

"Jae hyung." Jiyong shook hands with him.

"The four girls." Donghae replied.

Jaejoong nodded in agreement. "I didnt even get to spend time with Taeyeon ever since we came here."

"Well. Let them be. Atleast we know, we can trust all." Donghae said as he drink his wine.

 

 

A few more minutes later..

 

Everyone gathered at the middle of the dining area because Donghae's umma asked for everyone's attention.

"Everyone, lets have a toast for my son, Donghae, and for his brighter future and good health. Cheers!" Mrs. Lee spoke.

 

After finishing his wine from his glass, Donghae felt someone tap his shoulder him from behind.

It was his secretary again.

"Sir. New guests have arrived." She whisphered to his ear.

Donghae nodded in response. "Who?"

 

His secretary smiled and slowly made a small pathway towards the door. She tried to ask the other guests to move and give a small path.

She slowly opened the door and revealed Hyoyeon and Yesung.

 

 

Donghae's eyes grew. Everyone in the room was surprised.

Hyoyeon smiled and walked towards Donghae.

 

She stood infront of him and pouted. "Im not a ghost, you dont need to freeze."

Donghae then slowly loosen up and hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Its your birthday right?" She asked back.

He kissed the top of her head.

 

"Everyone, since Hyoyeon is here, lets have another toast." Mr. Lee said as he offered Hyoyeon a wine.

Hyoyeon refused.

"Wae?" Donghae asked.

Hyoyeon smiled.

"You dont drink wine anymore?" He asked.

"I cant." Hyoyeon said.

"Is there something wrong?" Donghae got a little worried with her response.

"I told you that I got the best birthday gift ever right." Hyoyeon started.

Donghae nodded.

Hyoyeon then took his hand and slowly placed it on top of her tummy. Donghae's eyes grew big because of the small bump he felt.

"Happy Birthday Oppa!" Hyoyeon smiled.

"Jinjja?....is this for real?" Donghae smiled, he couldnt hide his joy.

Hyoyeon nodded. "7 weeks."

"Omo." He said. He then pulled Hyoyeon for a kiss.

 

"Everyone, Im gonna be a father!" He then screamed his heart's joy out.

 

 

In the middle of the party.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah!" Jessica hugged her friend once Hyoyeon walked towards them.

"Sica-yah. Not to tight." She replied.

"Oh yeah." Jessica smiled and tried to pat Hyoyeon's small bump that was not really obvious with her clothes.

"OMG. Theres going to be a new baby in the house." Sunny clapped.

"Congratulations Hyoyeon!" Yuri smiled.

"Gomawoyo Yul." Hyoyeon replied. "Now, this is the group I want to belong.."

 

She then sat next to Taeyeon.

"I heard you guys are now a couple." Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon nodded.

"Chukahae!" Hyoyeon congratulated Hyoyeon.

"Same to you." Taeyeon smiled.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon.." Jiyong and Jaejoong were walking towards them.

Hyoyeon looked behind and smiled once she saw the two guys.

 

Hyoyeon stood up and hugged Jiyong first.

"I thought when you get back, I have a drinking buddy again, but then.. Someone's pregnant." Jiyong smirked.

"Yeah. It was totally unexpected too." Hyoyeon replied.

 

Then they heard someone chuckle from the side.

 

Hyoyeon looked at Jaejoong as Jae opened his arms for a hug. Hyoyeon accepted his invitation and hugged him tight.

"My little girl is gonna have her own baby." Jae said.

"And who told you Im your little girl?" Hyo asked.

"Who took care of you when you were little? Me right?" Jae smiled.

"Youre funny oppa." Hyo said.

 

"So, what's going on here?" Donghae came from behind Hyoyeon. He wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Just a small get together." Hyoyeon said as she pulled Donghae to sit down with the girls.

----