Meeting new people

Uncertain

 

"Oppa, stop the car." Taeyeon said.

"Waeyo?" Kangin, Taeyeon's older brother asked.

"Just stop." Taeyeon said, looking outside the window.

Kangin stopped the car and Taeyeon ran out. Kangin followed.

 

Taeyeon saw 3 guys left Jaejoong's body on the ground after beating him up.

 

"What's this Taeyeon? Is he dead?" Kangin asked as the siblings walked closer.

"I dont know oppa. Let's help him."

Both got close to Jaejoong's unconcsious self. Kangin checked his pulse and it was still beating, he can also see that he was trying hard to breathe.

"Do you think we can bring him back home? It's closer than the hospital. Umma knows first aide." Kangin suggested.

Taeyeon just nodded.

---

 

"Now explain you two. Who is he and why is he almost lifeless?" Kim Na Young asked her children.

"We just saw him on our way back home umma." Taeyeon answered. "We really dont know what happened, there was 3 guys who just dropped him off at the ground and then they left."

Na young breathed in. It was dangerous to bring a giy like him back but the two was just being good citizens. Helping other people especially whent they need it. "Okay. Just, bring hime to the hospital when he wakes up. We.. Can't keep him here. We dont know the guy."

Kangin nodded. "Ne."

---

 

"Donghae-ssi, when are we going to Incheon? Jaejoong mustve been back already." Hyoyeon asked as they were both in Donghae's car. "And where are we going?"

"One question at a time Hyoyeon and just call me oppa. Youre same age with Sunny right?" Donghae coooly said.

"Ani. It doesnt sound right." Hyoyeon replied.

"Wae?"

"Because we only know each other because of what happened, we dont have that friendship bond." Hyoyeon explained.

"What are you saying? We're not friends? You're living in my house, what makes you think I dont consider you a friend already?" Donghae chuckled.

"I'll leave soon and.. Im your friend?" Hyo asked.

Donghae nodded and smiled to her.

Hyoyeon cleared . "Where are we going?"

"Someone wants to meet you." Donghae said and parked the car infront of a luxurious restaurant.

...

 

"Who?" Hyo asked as the two went in the restaurant.

"A special friend." Donghae said as he pulled out a chair fro Hyoyeon to sit.

The two waited for a while until Donghae's friend came.

 

HYOYEON's POV

 

I was sitting there, looking out the window while Donghae plays with his phone.

It took a few more seconds when Donghae stood up. He caught my attention when he walked towards a girl.

Is she his girlfriend? Oh my gosh. How can she be so pretty? She has a long, wavy brown hair, she was not wearing thick make up and her dress. She looks like she just came out of a magazine.

The girl hugged Donghae with a very pretty smile on her face.

The two walked towards me. I stood up and bowed to the girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said.

She smiled. I see Donghae's arm around her waist, she is indeed his girlfriend. Well, they look good together. To be honest, since I lost my memories, I dont know what to think about and there was I time when I tried to watch Donghae's action and physical features. He is indeed very handsome, he has manly features. I can also say he is very kind and very smart. He is also fit, but one thing about him, he is not that tall which was his flaw. He can't be perfect right? But his heaight is just perfect for small girls like me?.. Or his girlfriend.

"Hyoyeon, I want you to meet Jessica. She has been asking me to meet you." Donghae introduced us to each other.

I reached my hand to her and she shook it. "It's nice to meet Donghae-ssi's girlfriend."

Jessica and Donghae was both surprised and Jessica started laughing. I was confused.

"Its pretty nice to meet Donghae's new friend but Hyoyeon-ah, you must have the wrong idea. I'm Donghae's bestfriend, Jessica Jung-imnida, but I do wish this guy here do have a girlfriend. Everyone's thinking we're together." She said.

I was surprised. What did I just do?

"Oh Mianhaeyo. Donghae-ssi told me we will be meeting a special friend so I thougt it was his girlfriend. Mianhaeyo Jessica-ssi." I bowed.

"Donghae-ssi? Jessica-ssi?" Jessica asked then chuckled. "Call me Sica. I have a feeling we're just the same age."

"Yeah, I told her to just call me oppa." Donghae siad then offered Jessica a seat.

They were sitting next to each other while facing me.

 

END of HYOYEON's POV

 

Hyoyeon went to the restroom after eating.

"She's quiet Oppa, but she's pretty." Jessica said.

Donghae nodded. "Well, she doesn't really know what to say since she lost her memories and I agree. She is pretty."

"What are you going to do with her?"

"If we don't find her boyfriend back in Incheon, she said she'll just going to continue her life here in Seoul but ofcourse, that is where I come in. I will give her a job."

Jessica nodded. "That's good. Poor thing, it must be really sad to lose your memory, if she stays here in Seoul tell me okay. I'll help her."

"Gonna make her your walking barbie doll Sica-yah? Like what you did to my sister last year?" Donghae smiled.

Jessica smiled back. "Sunny is a real walking doll, look at her hair now, it was green! Your sister is crazy for doing that but she rocks it though and Hyoyeon, I think londe suits her. She also has a great body, so we can have a little transformation before she works right? New Hyoyeon for her new life."

 

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

Eye opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital.

I sat up to find a girl sitting on the chair beside my bed.

"Why am I here?" I asked as I hold my head.

"Oh, youre awake, let me call the doctor." She stood up.

"Ani. I dont need a doctor. Who are you?" I asked.

"Im Taeyeon.. Actually, me and my oppa found you on the streets when we were on our way home so we brought you here after our umma gave you first aide. Oppa's just geeting some food."

I nodded.

"What's your name? What happened to you?"

"My name's Jaejoong and nothing happened."

"Well Jaejoong-ssi. I saw 3 guys left you out there. Are you...a criminal?" Taeyeon asked.

"No Im not. Those guys are bastards. Wait.. I still have to find Hyoyeon.. I need to go." I tried to stand up but then I felt pain.

"Well yeah, the doctor said you fractured your knee so they had to put a cast. Im sorry about that Jaejoong-ssi." She said.

I sighed.

Where are you Hyo? I hope your fine.

 

End of Jaejoong's POV.

---