"I think we are all happy now"

Uncertain

At Taeyeon's new house. One morning...

 

"Hey. Get ready, we're going somewhere." Jaejoong entered Taeyeon's room early in the morning.

"What are you doing here so early?" Taeyeon whine as she rub her eyes.

"I'll meet you at the dining table in 10 minutes." Jaejoong smiled as he walked out.

"Ughhh." Taeyeon grunted as she forcefully stood up from the bed and walked to her bathroom.

 

Moments later..

 

"What are we doing here?" Taeyeon asked as she look at Seoul University's campus ground.

"You're going back to school." Jaejoong said.

"Mwo?" Taeyeon looked at him confused.

"We're going to register you to go continue college." Jaejoong said again.

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked. "I dont have money to go to college oppa."

"All you need to do is go to school. Dont mind the money." Jaejoong said.

"Ani. I wont let you pay for my school fees. Oppa, youre not my brother or my appa. Youre spending too much for me now. Its not right." Taeyeon frowned.

"Taeyeon.. Going to college was a dream of yours. Remember the time you worked as a teacher assistant so you could pay for college."

"Why dont you use your money for your own.. You can go to college.." Taeyeon argued.

"It never came to my mind going to college. It was never a dream of mine. And look at me now, even though I didnt get to college, I have a good job. I get paid alot." Jae replied.

Taeyeon stayed quiet.

"I want to do this Taeyeon." Jaejoong said seriously. "This is nothing compared to the help your family gave me." He then hold on her wrist and pulled her inside the registration office.

---

 

Donghae was on his way to Siwon's headquarters to get some updates about his past requests from him.

Donghae knocked on Siwon's office door. He turned the knob and saw Siwon and Jaejoong talking.

 

"Oh. Donghae!" Siwon stood up.

"Oh, mian. Ill wait outside." Donghae was about to close the door when Jaejoong spoke.

"Ani. We are done Mr. Lee." Jaejoong then stepped out as he smiled to Donghae.

Donghae then walked back in and talked to Siwon. They talked for an hour.

 

 

Donghae then roamed around the office area of Siwon's headquarters looking for Jaejoong.

Once he found him, he went up to Jae.

 

"Hey." Donghae said cooly as he walked.

Jaejoong looked up from his chair.

"Its lunch time. Wanna eat out?" Donghae asked as he smiled. His genuine smile.

Jaejoong looked at his watch and stood up. He grabbed his jacket and the two walked out of the headquarters.

 

 

At a fancy italian restaurant...

 

"How's Hyoyeon? Did she call you?" Jaejoong asked.

"She didnt call yet but she sent me a message. She said she's having a hard time to speak in english." Donghae chuckled.

"Ooh. Thats not good." Jaejoong laughed.

 

"How is Taeyeon?" Donghae asked then.

"She's doing great. Her doctor said that her new heart coped up with her body really well. It's like the heart is meant for her." Jaejoong said in amazement.

"That sounds good." Donghae nodded.

"I actually sent her to school now." Jae added.

"Oh? Jinjja?" Donghae asked.

Jaejoong nodded. "She wanted to be a teacher eversince."

Donghae then nodded.

 

"Did Hyoyeon finish her studies?" Jaejoong asked.

Donghae shook his head. "She didn't want to continue after her incident. She had a hard time coping up after that. She didnt know if thats what she really want."

Jaejoong could only nod.

"So.. How is it?" Donghae asked.

Jaejoong smirked. He knows what Donghae was asking about. "Im happy. I think we are all happy now."

 

Donghae stayed silent. Waiting for more.

 

"Before Hyoyeon left, I went to talk to her." Jaejoong stared out the window. "I asked her if there is still a chance for me and her."

Donghae looked down. "Oh.."

 

Jaejoong smiled. "She didnt answer me at first and she looked down.. Played with the engagement ring on her finger, she then slowly shook her head. I know that she took it off but at that time, she proudly showed off the ring."

 

Donghae looked back at Jaejoong once again. Was he hearing this right?

 

"He made her choice Donghae." Jaejoong smiled at him. "She made it obvious that she chose you... Once I realized that.. I felt good. When the incident happen, our lives started to chase different paths.."

Donghae smiled with the sudden burst out of thoughts Jaejoong was making.

----

 

Hi :) I know it has been a while since I last updated and I'm really sorry :))

Sorry too cause this one is super short, because of this, Imma make a a longer update and I'll make it FAST! :D