Fairytale

Uncertain

Hyoyeon's POV.

 

I woke up by the ray of sunshine. I look over the room and remembered what happened last night. I felt my cheeks burn once the image of Jiyong saying he respects me came to my mind.

I wish more guys are like him.

Speaking of Jiyong, where is he? Where did he sleep last night?

 

I went out of the room and to the other guest room but he wasnt there. Did he leave last night? But, he was drunk right? I know, cus I was too.

As I went to the kitchen to get me some water, I saw feet hanging at the end of the sofa in the living room.

 

He slept here? Why?

I slowly walked towards where he was, not making any sound that will wake him up.

He looks uncomfortable sleeping there.

 

"You're not a bad guy Jiyong." I said as I stare at his face.

I moved closer and studied his face. He is handsome, such a beautiful face.

"You made me open my eyes to a lot of things. You helped me through-out even though I didnt ask anything from you. Thank you." I said.

 

I slowly stood up and made my way to the kitchen.

"I should make him breakfast." I smiled as I start to look for food in the refrigerator.

 

As I finish with the final preparation for our breakfast, I saw Jiyong Oppa standing at the doorway, he was actually leaning on the doorframe with arms crossed and a smirk on his face. He looks cute with the bed hair he has.

 

"Oppa, youre awake. I prepared breakfast." I smiled.

"How I wish I would always wake up like this, you cooking breakfast for me." He walked towards the dinning table.

"I could prepare you breakfast when Im available." I said.

"I know you can." He replied to me.

 

As the both of us were eating, there was silence. I thought were okay now, but I suddenly felt awkward. I keep glancing on him and all he does was stare at me. What is wrong with this guy?

 

"You're welcome Hyoyeon-ah." He said.

I was surprised with his sudden words. "I didnt say thank you oppa."

"You did. Earlier, while I was sleeping, right?" He smirked.

He heard everything I said. Pfft. You shouldnt have talked earlier Hyoyeon.

"You're cute." He commented.

I ignored it and still didnt look back at him.

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV.

 

 

As Jiyong dropped Hyo to Donghae's place, he held her hand and said some words.

 

"I'll be letting you go this time, but I won't be gone Hyo. I know I have a chance." He said, with confidence in his tone.

Hyoyeon doesnt know what to answer back as she just nodded and said goodbye.

 

Hyoyeon was now infront of Donghae's door. She doesnt know what to expect. Will Donghae get mad at her for leaving? How could she explain herself to him?

Hyoyeon breathed in and gathered all her courage and knocked on Donghae's door.

 

After a few seconds, foot steps could be heard and once Donghae opened the door, he was greeted by a very familiar hug. It was a very tight hug that he missed so much. He lowered his head and kissed her head while remembering the very familiar scent only Hyoyeon has.

 

"Don't you ever leave me like that Hyo. Dont you ever make me worry so much." Donghae said as the couple stayed in that position.

"Mianhae oppa." The only words Hyoyeon could say at the moment.

 

As the reunited couple was in living room, watching a movie, Donghae couldn't help himself but to pull Hyo closer to him. Trying to feel every part of her body.

"I'm thinking of having our wedding earlier." Donghae said.

Hyoyeon looked at him and smiled. "Wae?"

"I might lose you." Donghae replied as he give her a kiss on the head.

"You won't, cause Im going nowhere Oppa." Hyoyeon said. "and yes, we could move it earlier if you want. I would marry you anywhere, any time, any place. As long as it is going to be you."

 

---

 

Everyone might think all is doing well. Hyoyeon came back to Donghae and now, they are planning to move their wedding earlier, Jiyong stopped all his plans, Jaejoong and Taeyeon still remained the same but atleast now, they dont fight that often anymore.

You might say this is what its supposed to be now, but all those thought could be wrong.

 

---

 

The next day..

 

It was early in the morning when someone knocked on Hyoyeon's door.

She was greeted by a very handsome young man with a paper bag on his hand.

"Good Morning Hyoyeon." Jaejoong said.

"Oppa. What are you doing here? It's too early." Hyoyeon asked.

"Donghae told me youre back. You made everyone worry you know that." Jaejoong replied.

"Mianhae. Come in." Hyoyeon invited the older guy.

"Thank you. I brought breakfast." Jaejoong said. "Its actually not what people typically eat for breakfast, but this is what we eat before."

"Really? We should try it then." Hyoyeon led him to the kitchen and started to prepare the food.

 

As both of them sit in the dining table..

 

Hyoyeon just stared at the food for a good 10 seconds and smelled it after.

Jaejoong chuckled after seeing it.

"Sorry. I usually do that when Im not the one who cook the food. I tend to look at it and smell if its good. Im sorry if I weirded you out." Hyoyeon explained herself.

Jaejoong shook his head smiled. "You didnt Hyo. You normally do that before eating back then. You told me back then that you'll know if the food is delicious if it looks nice and smells good."

"Jinjja? I do that before?"

Jaejoong nodded. "You didn't change."

 

Hyoyeon finds it interesting that there are things about her that didnt change. She wish she could just remember everything now.

"By the way, I asked them to take out the shrimp in yours." Jaejoong said.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Yeah. Im allergic to seafood."

"But I bet you still try to eat them?" Jaejoong chuckled.

"Ne. I admit it. I cant help it, it tastes good." Hyoyeon said.

"As always. You always makes me nervous everytime you do that, you start to turn red and itchy." Jaejoong smiled while reminiscing.

"Donghae oppa even made his guard bring food to me everytime back then just to make sure I dont eat seafood."

"Donghae's a good guy Hyo." Jaejoong suddenly say.

Hyoyeon stared at him.

"If I ever give up on you. I know you'll be in good hands and be loved more than how I did."

 

"Oppa. Mian." Hyoyeon replied.

"You dont have to be. Why are you sorry?"

"Cause I hurt you."

 

Jaejoong lightly shook his head. "You didn't Hyo. I should be thankful to you instead, I almost died before but I wanted to live because I know you are. I was your shoulder, your back bone, your guardian back then. I thought you wouldnt be able to live on your own because I was always there, you didnt learn, but look at you now, you're living on your own. You make money on your own. You have Donghae now, that can give you everything."

 

Hyoyeon started to tear up after what Jaejoong said. She never thought that their lives were like that. It was so complicated. She never thought that Jaejoong was cool with her and Donghae.

 

"Thank you for accepting me as your friend Hyoyeon."

"Oppa, you were more than a friend and you will always be. Even though I dont remember anything, you will always be in my heart, my first love. That wont change." Hyoyeon explained what she was feeling.

"Donghae has most of your heart now."

"He does. With Donghae Oppa, I'm like Cinderella, we met unexpectedly and end up being inlove; with you, Im like Wendy, we went to so many adventures at neverland, I get old but you remain the same, like my memories. Your the one that have my memories." Hyoyeon said as she smile at the thought.

 

"I like that. Peter Pan." Jaejoong smiled.

 

"And there's also tinkerbell." Hyoyeon ended with a smile.

------

 

I like the fairy tales part at the ending. It just suddenly came out of my mind to add that :)) WHAHAHA. I'm a big fan of Tinkerbell by the way, she is my favorite cartoon character of all time. ♥

Two more characters coming up, but don't worry, they won't do harm to any of the main characters. :))