Make-ups and new feelings

Uncertain

"Am I seeing a ghost or my oppa is really inside the house right now?" Yuri smirked as soon as she found Jiyong in the living room having a morning tea.

"Good morning to you too my dongsaeng." Jiyong replied as Yuri sat beside him.

"What brings you here? Aren't you busy with promotions?" Yuri asked.

"Umma and Appa told me you've been going out a lot lately and I heard it's with a guy. Mind telling me about him?" Jiyong asked Yuri.

Yuri smiled and shook her head lightly. "We're not dating or anything that might be thinking oppa. Jaejoong oppa is just a close friend who helped me alot."

Jiyong then looked at her just now. "What is his name?"

"Youre not gonna investigate about him are you? Your crazy brother." Yuri sarcasrically said.

Jiyong smiled. "It just sounded familiar."

"Kim Jaejoong." Yuri said. "But unfortunately, this girl came and ruin everything... I mean, I do like him but I didnt know he was looking for this girl and now the girl came back and boom..  I dont even know what's happening now."

 

Jiyong started thinking of where he ehard the name and remmebered the voice recorder. He then nodded and rubbed his chin, while Yuri didn't stop talking about Jaejoong and Taeyeon.

 

After visiting his family, Jiyong went back to his own place.

'Kim Jaejoong? Im pretty sure I heard that name before.' His name keeps on repeating on his mind.

Once he was about to drink the coffee he made, he remembered it. He placed down the coffee on the living room table and ran to his room.

 

Jiyong immediately opened one folder.

 

"Kim Jaejoong." He then said and opened the folder.

He was keeping files of Jaejoong, Donghae, Hyoyeon and other peoples bio data, but he just recently got Jaejoong's and Hyoyeon's files and he didnt have the time to scan it.

"Born in year 1986 but the birthdate is unknown. Kim Jaejoong grew up in a adoption center in Busan with Kim Hyoyeon. He is now currently living in Seoul with a close friend, Kim Taeyeon." Jiyong read evey detail.

"What is his relationship with Hyoyeon? Why does Donghae doesnt want them to meet?"

Jiyong continued on reading Jaejoong biodata again and again. "Kim Taeyeon."

 

He then picked up his cellphone..

 

"Youngbae hyung. Yes, its me again. The usual thing.. Her name is Kim Taeyeon. I'll be waiting." Jiyong ended the other line with yet another victory for himself.

---

 

Today was live broadcast for Inkigayo. They had a special interview with GDragon after his comeback performance and he talked about what he felt with how fans responded with his new type of music.

 

When Hyoyeon came out at the back of the broadcasting station with GD and the others with her, a kid around 4 years old came up to her with a rose.

"Noona. This is for you." The little boy smiled brightly and gave the rose to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon and GD who was walking side by side stopped walking. Hyoyeon specifically, bend down to the height of the kid.

"Gomawoyo. What's your name?" Hyoyeon smiled as she received the rose.

"My name is Kai, noona." The little kid answered.

GD find the kid cute and patted his head. Hyoyeon giggled.

"Where is your parents? You should go home now, it's getting late." Hyoyeon held his hand.

"Noona, my umma told me that if a person says sorry to you, you should forgive them. He told me he is very sorry noona, so forgive him." Kai said out of the blue that made Hyoyeon confuse.

"Ne. Your umma is right, but who should I forgive Kai? No one did wrong to noona." Hyoyeon answered.

Kai then pointed to the guy who just entered the scene.

 

Hyoyeon looked up and saw Donghae holding a bouquet of roses on his hand. He is in his typical formal wear which you would guess he just got off from work with the tired looks in his eyes.

Kai pulled Hyoyeon to Donghae. Hyoyeon looked back at GD, he just gave her a smile and GD walked towards his van.

"I'm going home now noona, hyung. Annyeong." Kai waved to the couple as his umma carried him.

 

Hyoyeon can't hide her shyness since everyone who was their even some fans and staffs are looking at them.

She can't seem to look at Donghae's eyes.

"Mianhae Hyoyeon-ah." Donghae started to talk. "Can we talk?"

Hyoyeon then looked at him now, she nodded.

Donghae smiled and handed her the bouquet. Donghae took her hand and they started to walk to Donghae's car.

 

On the other hand, GD was watching inside his van all the time. He was watching every move Donghae did and how Hyoyeon reacts to every word.

"She's happy... with even a single look from him." GD unconsciously said.

 

Back to Hyoyeon and Donghae. He brought her to a private place where he knows they can talk peacefully.

Hyoyeon and Donghae was now facing each other.

"I know you are curious about why I acted like that.. Hyoyeonie, I didnt know what got into me but the way Jiyong looked at you, how he moves around you.. I didnt like it. I know I sound selfish, I know you two are just friends, but from a guy's point of view, I dont like it." Donghae sighed after saying those things to her. Atleast he got it off his chest.

Hyoyeon then chuckled. "So in other words you were jealous?" Hyoyeon smiled.

Donghae nodded like a kid.

That was when Hyoyeon giggled again. "It's fine to be jealous oppa, it only means you love me right? If I see a girl touch you or even flirt with you I also get jealous. Mianhae for not noticing."

"It's okay Hyonie atleast we know now right?" Donghae held her hand.

"Since you feel that way, I'll try to not be too close to him next time especially when your around." Hyoyeon said.

"You'll do that? But, you dont have to though. It's not like he likes you more than friends." Donghae concluded.

---

 

Jaejoong's POV.

 

"Jae, come on, we need to head back to the head quarters." Onew, my buddy, said.

I nodded as I ride on the passenger seat.

I've been working alot lately, I know now where to find Hyoyeon. She has been GDragon's partner in his performances, but why is that now I know where I can meet her, I suddenly don't have time now.

 

After discussing some of the new developments of our mission, they sent us home.

It's 8PM, I'm tired. I need to rest, to sleep.

 

As I arrive at my new place, I see Taeyeon sleeping on the couch.

I shook my head. I told her to not wait for me anymore. This girl started to be hard-headed when we arrive here in Seoul, ut I need to be extra careful with her now.. I don't want her to run away again.

Should I just carry her to her room? Yes.

When I was about to lift her, she slowly wake up.

"Oppa." Her eyes widened.

I loosen my grip on her as she stumbles to stand up properly.

"Didn't I tell you not to wait for me when I don't arrive at home around 6 right?" I reminded her.

She nodded. "I just got worried since, you've been at work most of the time now and I start to see that dark circle in your eyes. Your working too hard oppa. You need to rest too."

"Ne Taeyeon-ah." I answered. She's like an umma with her reason. I scanned her from head to toe, she looks tired also. What is this girl up to?

"What have you been doing the whole day?" I asked.

"Nothing." She replied.

"Why do you look so pale and tired then?" I tried to touch her forehead.

"Im fine oppa." She said. "I prepared food at the kitchen, if you wanted to eat. I'll be resting first then oppa." She then walked to her room.

I agreed with her.

Well, it's pretty nice that Taeyeon is here. I have someone to help me. I have someone to talk to when I feel alone. Maybe it's not a bad thing that I brought her here.

 

End of Jae's POV.

-------

 

Annyeong. yeah, it's been a while since I last updated? I think, but it was hard making this chapter up. I dont know why? :(( HAHA, Next chapter, be ready for GD and Jae's personal thoughts.. i think? HAHHA :))) Comments please.