Aren't you getting tired?

Uncertain

 

Continuation of Chapter 29..

 

While Hyoyeon and Jaejoong still talking at Hyoyeon’s living room.

 

“It would be great if you and Taeyeon got along.” Jaejoong suddenly said.

Hyoyeon smiled. “That will only happen if you…” Hyoyeon stopped, thinking over what she just said. It will be embarrassing if she said that if Jaejoong would stop living her.

Jaejoong chuckled. “I’m pretty sure if you two got along, you would be inseparable.”

Hyoyeon just smiled awkwardly.

“Let’s go to her Hyoyeonie. Do you have something to do today?”

Hyoyeon shook her head. “Nothing I could remember.”

“Wanna go to my place?” Jaejoong suggested.

“Wae?”

“Cmon. How could you and Taeyeon be friends if not even one person is going to approach the other.”

Hyoyeon didn’t answer and just looked at him.

“I ant the two most important person in my life get along.” He said seriously.

“Oh.” Hyoyeon could only reply and agreed after.

 

The two made their way to Jaejoong’s place but decided to stop over a small cake shop.

 

“What’s Tayeon’s favorite cake flavor Oppa?” Hyoyeon asked as she looks around.

“That girl eats anything sweet. The flavor wouldn’t mind.” Jaejoong chuckled.

“Then, you should not be having a hard time finding her food to bring home huh?” Hyoyeon said.

Jaejoong nodded.

“How about let’s just get the red velvet one.” Hyoyeon suggested.

“That’s your favorite!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Mine too.” Jaejoong finished off.

 

While they were in line, people started to talk and look at them.

 

“Isn’t she Hyoyeon?”

“Who is she with now?”

“I thought she’s dating GDragon?”

“That’s what the news said. She broke off the engagement with the rich businessman.”

“The pictures don’t lie.”

 

“What are they saying oppa?” Hyoyeon suddenly frowned.

“I don’t know?” Jaejoong was also confused.

 

Once they reached the cashier. The cashier looked at Hyoyeon from head to toe which made her step back a little.

“Ms. Kim, since when did you start dating GDragon?” One girl asked at the side.

“Mwoya? GDragon? I’m not dating him.” Hyoyeon replied.

“Ne. It’s all over the news.” The girl replied.

 

Hyoyeon ran out of the shop followed by Jaejoong. Once she saw someone holding a newspaper, she grabbed it and shock was written all over her face.

 

Breaking of engagement and finding new love. Kim Hyoyeon, now dating GDragon and broke off the engagement with Lee Donghae.

 

Tears started to form in her eyes.

Jaejoong took the newspaper from her and immediately hugged Hyoyeon after reading it.

“Cmon, I need to bring you home.” He said.

Hyoyeon shook her head. “I don’t want to go home. I don’t want to be alone there again. Le-lets go to your place oppa.” She stood up properly as she wipes off the tears. She breathed in and started to walk with Jaejoong to his car.

 

 

As they arrived at Jaejoong’s place, they were greeted by Taeyeon, who was also surprised to see the two of them there. Taeyeon knows the news already and she figured out why Hyoyeon and Jaejoong had those expressions on their faces.

 

They sat on the living room. No one talked for a while, then Hyoyeon’s phone ring.

“Where are you?” Donghae asked on the other line.

“I’m at Jaejoong Oppa’s place.”

“Don’t go anywhere. I’m on my way.” Donghae said and hang up.

 

Hyoyeon waited for Donghae there with Taeyeon and Jaejoong. The three just kept on exchanging glances.

“Mianhae Taeyeon-ah. We were planning to go here to surprise you without this awkward atmosphere but..” Hyoyeon started.

“I understand Hyoyeon. I saw the news. No need to explain and yes, I am surprised you still came.” Taeyeon finished her sentence.

 

 

Moments later, Donghae arrived.

 

DONGHAE’s POV

 

At the living room, there she was; looking at nothing.

“Oppa, are you angry?” Hyoyeon asked me once she saw me step in.

I walked towards her, and she attacked me with a tight hug.

 

I don’t actually know what to feel right now. I should get angry since a news like this came out and this is also my first time seeing a photo of them off camera like that, too sweet, but then again, I know that it isn’t true since I have her in my arms right now.

“I’m not angry Hyo.” I said and pulled her away from the hug. I held both of her shoulders and made her look at me in the eyes. “Why would I be? It isn’t true right?”

Hyoyeon looked down and nodded. “But oppa…. Isn’t this too much? Aren’t you getting tired?

“What do you mean?” I got confused on her question.

“We’ve been fighting for the past few days, I just came back yesterday, we just got back together, and the next day we all wake up, another problem came up.” She cried. “Aren’t you getting tired of all the drama? Of me?”

 

I didn’t know what to say once again. She’s right; we’ve been fighting a lot nowadays. We just got back together yesterday. It is really too much to handle right now.

I pulled her close again and kissed the top of her head. “It has been really crazy Hyo, but if this is what it takes to have you with me, I’ll take it. We’ve been together for five years, I won’t give up now, when I’m almost there to be have you as my wife.”

She looked up again with her puffy eyes, but now, with a small smile on her face. “Thank you.”

I smiled back and raised her chin as I kiss her.

“We’re going to clear this issue tomorrow. I’ll be working on it.” I said.

“Ani, let me help.” She suggested as I nodded.

 

I stared at her eyes; this isn’t the life I wanted to give her. This drama is far from it. If I could turn back time when the day I first met you, to the day you recovered, would you still have to face all these? If I gave you back to him in the first place? Would our lives be connected if I gave you back? Would you be facing these things if ever? I just don’t want to see you hurt.

 

End of Donghae’s POV

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Donghae entered the house and went straight to Hyoyeon.

When the couple was talking, I decided to give them privacy. I went to the kitchen and drank water, but I couldn’t stop myself from trying to know what is happening, so I peeked at them from the kitchen.

Hyoyeon is crying infront of him and I could see that Donghae is trying to talk to her as he pulled her close to him.

 

All this sweet things they are doing right now, the things I also did for her back then.

 

I started to remember when it was me and her. The first day Hyoyeon and I lived together once she got out from the adoption center. She was so innocent back then, asking all the simple things people from outside knows. It came to the time when I first saw her got scared when I tried to kiss her, I had to stay away once I saw her scared eyes, but when she told me to kiss her, I didn’t had second thoughts. I remember those times when she hugs me in the middle of the night and sleeps comfortable around my arms. I miss the girl who used to be mine, the one who runs to me. I miss my girl.

 

I stopped peeking at them once I saw Donghae kissed her lips. Those lips I used to kiss.

 

I sat at the corner of the kitchen, and then I felt hot tears running down my cheeks. I’ve been longing for her so much and now, she’s right infront of me, but I can’t do anything.

I sat there trying to stop my tears from falling when I felt pair of soft hands touched my face. I looked up and there she was, Taeyeon. She wiped the tears off my face. She did that even though we both know she’s hurting too. I couldn’t stop myself and I hugged her on the waist as she hug me back and pat my back.

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon; the two most important people in my life. Both depended on me, but two different ladies. I like it how Taeyeon prepares food in the morning, and also how she smells so good when we get close. I know she tries to act strong, but she’s hurting so much inside. I can say Taeyeon has a special place in my heart, but I don’t know if its because she is a very close friend or more than that. I don’t want to say I love her like the love I have for Hyo since I don’t want to hurt her more. All I know is that Taeyeon will always be so special to me that I don’t want to let her go.

 

“It’s okay oppa. Truth hurts, lets stop living in the world of fantasy now, this is reality.” Taeyeon said.

 

End of Jaejoong’s POV.

 

 

With Jiyong and Yuri.

 

“Oppa.” Yuri   said once she entered Jiyong’s study.

Jiyong didn’t answer her.

“What’s going on?” Yuri asked.

Jiyong wasn’t answering.

“Answer me oppa, what happened to you and Hyoyeon when she ran away?” Yuri insisted.

“We are not together Yuri. Donghae and Hyoyeon are still engaged, nothing happened between me and her and now everything is messed up again.” Jiyong then started.

“What are you going to do then?” Yuri asked.

Jiyong closed his eyes and finally stood up.

“Where are you going?” She asked.

“To fix this.” He said.

“I thought youre going to give her space for now..”

“That’s what I was doing, but I want to know if she’s okay.” Jiyong then grabbed his jacket and left.

---

 

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. :))) I coulnd't find time to type this down, and yeah, I forsced my self to just do it already :)) HAHHA. I need sleep.-.-

Hope you enjoy this chapter.