Worries

Uncertain

 

"Yoboseyo?" Hyoyeon answered.

"Yes. It's me Yuri. I need your help."

"Mwo? Wae?" Hyoyeon felt uneasy.

"Can you go at Seoul National Hospital right now? I'll explain it to you once you get here. I need your help right now." Yuri said on the other line.

"Oh-okay. I'll be there in 15." Hyoyeon then grabbed her bag and ran to her car.

 

As she srrived at the hospital.

 

"What's happening Yuri? Is Jiyong oppa okay?" Hyoyeon entered worried.

"It's not oppa." Yuri said.

Hyoyeon was confused.

"It's Taeyeon." Yuri said.

"Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon asked. "You know Taeyeon?"

Yuri nodded. "She's in the emergency room right now."

Hyoyeon's eyes widened. "Wae?"

"She had this... I- I dont know what's wrong with her Hyo." Yuri couldn't think straight.

"Shouldn't we call Jaejoong Oppa?" Hyoyeon suggested.

"She.. Doesnt want me to call him, that's why I called you." Yuri said.

Hyoyeon sighed. "Lets just wait till someone comes out." Hyoyeon said as she sit at the waiting area.

Yuri nodded and sat one chair away from her.

 

Few minutes later, the doctor came out. The two girls finally stood up.

"Are you Ms. Kim's friends?" The doctor asked.

The two girls looked at each other and just nodded.

"Girls, I'll go straight to the point.. your friend has a heart problem. Her heart muscles are having a hard time to pump blood in and out of her heart. We require surgery in most cases liek this and also make sure she doesnt stress out alot. She's in a stable condition now. We just need to wait for her to wake up later, do some tests and she can go home." The doctor continued.

 

"Is there any treatment for this?" Yuri asked.

"We could do a heart transplant. That's the only way." The doctor said.

"Heart transplant?" Hyoyeon gulped.

"It's hard to find a heart donor. If we are doing the surgery, we should find someone with the same blood type as her, and a strong heart it is." The doctor explained.

 

The two girls just blinked in both confusion and worry for Taeyeon.

"I'll be going now girls. You can go check on her now, the nurse will help you with everything." The doctor started to walk away.

 

They transfered Taeyeon to a small private room for awhile until she wakes up.

 

"We should tell this to Jaejoong Oppa Yuri. We cant do this by ourselves." Hyoyeon suggested.

"Should we?" Yuri replied. "I didnt know she was having this problem."

Hyoyeon was listening to Yuri.

"She was enduring the pain all this time." Yuri said.

 

3 hours later..

Yuri and Hyoyeon are sitting at the couch, waiting for Taeyeon to wake up.

"Yuri.." they heard a weak voice.

Both girls immediately stood up.

"Taeyeon, gwenchana?" Yuri asked.

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and also found Hyoyeon there.

"Hyoyeon. What.... are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked.

"I had to call someone Taeyeon. I couldnt help you alone." Yuri replied for Hyoyeon.

"Let's go now, I'm okay." Taeyeon tried to sit up.

"I think you should need to talk to the doctor first Taeyeon." Hyoyeon said.

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked. "Is it... That bad?"

Yuri and Hyoyeon could only look at each other.

 

Taeyeon talked to the doctor and he explained everything well to her. Taeyeon stayed calm about what she heard but deep inside, it was hard for her. She didnt know her heart would literally give up on her.

 

The three girls got out of the hospital.

"We should go home now Taeyeon." Yuri suggested.

"Can.. We go somewhere first? I.. Dont want to go home yet." Taeyeon said.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Anywhere." Taeyeon answered.

 

All those time, Taeyeon was only thinking of her condition. Should she get the heart transplant, but she was scared to own another person's heart.

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon did everything to make sure Taeyeon would be okay. They never let their eyes leave her.

 

"What are you thinking about Taeyeon?" Yuri asked.

The three of them are in a private restaurant that has a view of the whole city of Seoul.

"I.. Dont want to get the heart transplant." Taeyeon confessed.

The two remained quiet. It was actually scary to have a heart transplant.

"I dont want to own someone else's heart. Im scared." Taeyeon looked at the two girls.

"Taeyeon. We should tell this to Jaejoong.." Hyoyeon started.

Taeyeon shook her head. "Ani. I dont want him to pity me again."

"But Taeyeon.." Yuri said.

Taeyeon sighed. "Maybe not yet... I'll tell him, but not now."

 

Hyoyeon then nodded. Her cellphone started to ring.

"Oppa?" Hyoyeon answered.

"Where are you?" Donghae asked on the other line.

"Just having dinner with some friends. I'll be home in abit, I'll just call you then." Hyoyeon replied.

 

Her cellphone rang again, and now it was Jaejoong. Hyoyeon told the two girls who it was, and Taeyeon told her not to tell him they are together.

"Jae Oppa?" Hyoyeon answered.

"Hello Hyo. How are you?" Jae said on the other line.

"Im good. Whyd you call?" Hyo asked.

"Just checking on you. Oh, and I was wondering, do you know where Taeyeon is at?" Jaejoong said on the other line.

"Taeyeon? Ani.. I dont know." Hyoyeon replied.

"Oh. Okay then. See you soon Hyo." Jaejoong said on the other line.

 

Once Hyo hang up, it's Yuri's phone that started ringing.

 

"Eung. Oppa?" Yuri answered.

"Yuri-yah. How are you?" Jaejoong again, called Yuri to ask about Taeyeon.

"I'm fine. You?" Yuri asked.

"Im good. Im just wondering, do you know where Taeyeon is?" Jaejoong asked.

 

Yuri looked at Hyoyeon and Taeyeon first before answering. Taeyeon was shaking her head.

"Ye. I'm with her. I'll drop her home later oppa. Dont worry." Yuri replied.

"Jinjja? It's good to hear you two are getting along. Okay then. Have a good evening Yul." Jaejoong ended the call.

----