2 years

Uncertain

 

Another 2 years have passed..

 

Jaejoong slowly opens his eyes. He groans a little due to the bright surrounding. Why do Hyoyeon have to put thin curtains now? He thought.

He looked at his girlfriend. Her head is rested well on his chest while her arm is around his waist.

Jaejoong trailed his finger on the showing skin off her back. He smiled. He looked at the clock.

 

9:30AM.

"Hyoyeon-ah." His sweet voice echoed.

She wasn't moving.

"Wake up Hyonie." He said again but it didn't work.

He tried to move his body to a position he can wake her up. Hyoyeon turned around to her side of the bed when he moved.

Jae scooted close to her and removed the hair in her face as he kiss her cheek. "Jagiya, don't you have school?"

"Mmm~" was all he got.

"Kim Hyoyeon, wake up." Jaejoong started to shake her body.

"School starts at 10 oppa." Hyoyeon covered her face with the blanket.

"I know, and do you also know that it's 930 already?" Jaejoong chuckled.

Hyoyeon suddenly got up and ran to the restroom.

Jaejoong laughed on how her girlfriend becomes a kid sometimes. "I'll prepare breakfast." He shouted as he stand up.

---

 

"Yah Kim Jaejoong. Don't ever come to my school again." Hyoyeon said as she leave her bag on the nearest chair and plopped herself there.

"Why?" Jaejoong smirked. "Are you hiding something from me Hyoyeon-ah?"

"As if I could hide anything from you. My classmates and even my proffesor keeps on asking for your number babo-yah!" Hyoyeon said.

"Well, sad for them." Jae smiled.

 

While having their dinner.

"Did you know that Hara's pregnant?" Hyoyeon said while she munch on her food.

"Junhyung's girlfriend?" Jae asked.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Good thing school is about to end."

Jae nodded and thought of a thing that he can tease Hyoyeon with. "When are you gonna be pregnant?"

Hyoyeon almost choked on her food because of his sudden question.

"I told you to stop stuffing your mouth with food." Jaejoong handed her water.

Hyoyeon slowly drank the water and breathed rapidly. "You almost killed me oppa." Hyoyeon hit her chest.

"Wae? I'm expecting for one you know." Jaejoong smirked.

Hyoyeon felt embarassed.

"Why are you blushing? It's normal for couples to have a kid right?" Jae was controlling his laughter.

"Ye, but that thing didn't come to my mind before." Hyo said.

Jae patted her head. "That's why maybe we still don't have one."

Hyoyeon doesn't know what Jaejoong ate and he's now starting to talk about baby stuffs. She shouldn't have told anything about Hara being pregnant. "Maybe I wanted one when Ive setteled down already, having my own job and getting married."

"Ye, getting married, like I asked you alot of times of marrying me but you always change topics." Jae pouted.

"Cause.. I want to finish my studies first and have a stable job."

"or maybe you're having second thoughts about me." Jae pouted.

"Ofrcourse not! Your the only one I dreamed of by my side in the future. Your the only guy I want to live with forever. Look at us, we're living like real married couple for 2 years already right?" Hyo smiled.

"But making it official will make it better." Jae said.

"I know, we will get to that oppa. I promise." Hyoyeon smiled and reached for his hand.

Jae held her hand and kissed it. "But I still want a kid. It's getting boring by just the two of us."

Hyoyeon chuckled. "We will see."

 

----

Okay. I know it's short. I just want to give you one more HyoJae before something big happens and before "SOMEONE" enters the story again.

Watch out for Chapter 4, it's going to be long. :)))