It's unfair

Uncertain

The next day..

 

"How are you Taeyeon-ah?" Yuri asked as she placed down the basket of fruits on the table.

"I'm okay. Feeling better actually." Taeyeon replied with a smile then she looked at Jiyong.

"They said it was you who found a heart. Thank you." Taeyeon said to him.

Jiyong just nodded and sat at the couch.

"Did Hyoyeon and Donghae came by already?" Yuri asked.

Taeyeon shook her head.

"Hyoyeon was here last night." Kangin joined the conversation.

"Really? Why didnt you wake me up?" Taeyeon pouted.

"She didnt want you to." Kangin replied. "She wasnt looking really good though." He continued.

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked.

 

That caught Jiyong's attention and looked at Kangin.

"Donghae called yesterday morning and said Hyoyeon fell unconscious due to exhaustion.. And that night she came here late. She didnt look very well." Kangin said.

"I hope she's fine now though." Taeyeon said.

 

Jaejoong then entered the room with foods in his hands.

"Oh. You guys are here." He said.

Yuri greeted Jaejoong while Jiyong just stared at the window.

 

Jaejoong then made his way next to Taeyeon.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Ani. I just ate oppa." Taeyeon replied.

Jaejoong took her hand, rubbed it gently and nodded to her. He then sat next to Jiyong after.

 

Jaejoong has been very affectionate towards Taeyeon the whole morning but Taeyeon is trying hard to look at it as a friendship way, since she decided she would end everything, but for Jaejoong, he just started to sort his feelings. Taeyeon has more effect on her now, than what he had for Hyoyeon.

 

An hour later, when Yuri and Jiyong was about to leave. Jaejoong's handphone rings.

"Ye?" Jaejoong answered.

"Is Hyoyeon there?"

"Ani. Wae?" Jae asked.

"I cant find her. She's not in her house, not in the school. Her phone is off..." Donghae sounded very worried on the other line.

"Mwo? Hyoyeon's missing?" Jaejoong said.

Everyone in the room looked at him.

"Okay okay. I'll try to do everything I can. I'll call you back later." Jae ended the phone call.

 

"Did you just say Hyoyeon is missing?" Yuri frowned.

Jaejoong sighed. "Donghae said he couldnt find her, her phone is off."

"We need to find her then." Yuri said.

"Something must have happened. I met her last night and she was acting different." Jaejoong closed his eyes then remembered something. "She wasnt wearing her engagement ring."

"Did they fight?" Taeyeon asked.

"I dont think so." Jaejoong then walked towards Taeyeon and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back."

"Take care oppa. Please find her." Taeyeon said.

 

Jiyong also grabbed Yuri's hand and walked out of the hospital.

 

 

Donghae's POV.

 

2 hours earlier..

 

I was planning to cook breakfast for Hyoyeon today since she wasnt feeling well yesterday.

Im now infront of her place when I felt a weird feeling. Its too quiet, it sounds so peaceful.

Once I got inside, i felt something was wrong. She's not here. I ran to her room to find nothing.

 

I grabbed my phone and called Hyukjae to ask if Hyoyeon went to school, but he said she didnt.

I couldnt think of any place where she could be but the hospital. I immediately dialed Jae's number.

After knowing Hyoyeon is not there too. I dont know what to do anymore.

 

I had to call Siwon right now.

 

I asked him to meet me at my office.

 

End of Donghae's POV.

 

 

Yesung's POV.

 

So, this is Lee dance school.

I looked at the building infront of me. I hope she's in.

 

I got into the front desk and the lady smiled to me.

"How can I help you sir?" She asked.

"Is Kim Hyoyeon inside?" I asked.

"Oh. Ms Kim is off today. May I know your name please, so I could leave a message to her."

"Kim.. Yesung." I replied.

"Okay. I'll inform Ms. Kim."

"Do you know where she lives?" I asked.

She then looked at me with suspicion. "Sorry Sir, but we dont give personal information of our staffs or students." She said. "Oh. Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee."

She bowed to the guy who just got out from the inside office.

"I'll be back Sora. Donghae called, I need to find Hyoyeon." The Mr. Lee guy said as he was rushing.

 

Find Hyoyeon? Donghae? Oh right, Lee Donghae, Hyoyeon's fiancee.

 

Now, where to find his office?

After an hour of asking and traveling, Im now infront of Lee Corp. Building.

 

"Is Lee Donghae inside?" I asked.

"Did you schedule an appointment sir?" His secrettary asked.

I shook my head. Ofcourse this person wont be always available.

"Jooyeon, cancel all my meetings today and dont let anyone in except for Choi Siwon." I heard a guys voice rushing inside Lee Donghae's office.

That must be him.

 

"Lee Donghae!" I shouted.

He looked at me with a pissed look. "Who are you?" A hint of annoyance is in his voice.

"Im Kim Yesung.. I need to talk to you.." He didnt let me finish.

"Comeback tomorrow, I have important things to do." He was about to enter the office room.

"About Hyoyeon." I finished off.

He stopped and looked at me from head to toe curiously.

"Come in." He sighed and opened the door wider.

I stepped inside his office as he plopped down on his chair.

"Who are you exactly?" He asked.

"Im Kim Yesung... Hyoyeon's older brother." I said.

His eyes grew wide. "Mwo? Are you kidding me? I dont have time to play around.."

"Im her half brother." I continued. "She's my sister from our mother."

I dont know if he believes me or not, but I showed him a photo.

"Our umma, Kim Haeyeon." I stated.

"Are being serious?" He asked.

I nodded. "Umma left her and her appa because my appa grew sick those days. Hyoyeon was then sent to the adoption center when her appa died. Donghae, I am really her half brother."

"I dont know if I should believe you, but I would need you to step out now."

"I just wanted to look for her.."

"I am also looking for her.. She's missing." He said.

"Mwo?"

"Please step out, Im waiting for someone important right now." He then turned back from me and looked at the view of Seoul in his window.

 

End of Yesung's POV.

 

 

Jiyong's POV.

 

"Hyung. I need you to find her." I said to Seunghyun hyung.

He smirked. "It seems like this Kim Hyoyeon isnt just an old employee."

"I just need you to find her. Ill pay any amount." I replied.

"This is interesting." He then stood up and leave.

I took out my handphone. "Where are you?" I looked at Hyoyeon's photo.

 

End of Jiyong's POV.

 

 

Jaejoong's POV.

 

Hyoyeon-ah. Where could you be?

Ive been driving around Seoul for 2 hours now. How could she just disappear.

I then remembered the event last night. Something is off about her. My eyes then grew wide.

 

Busan.

 

I sped off to south.

 

End of Jaejoong's POV.

 

 

Hyoyeon's POV.

 

I pressed the door bell infront of the very familiar huge building.

The gate opened to reveal a young man younger than me.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said.

He then bowed back.

"Is Ms. Ahn inside?" I asked.

He opend the gate wider.

I went in. Nothing changed. It still looks the same ever since I left.

 

"Hyoyeon?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Omonim." I ran to her and hugged her tight.My guardian when I was a child.

"Hyoyeon-ah. Youre all grown up." She kissed my forehead. "Oh. Neomu yeppeuda."

I smiled.

"I hear you are getting married?" She asked.

I looked down. "N-ne."

"What's wrong?" She asked concernedly.

"I-I dont know if I should continue it." I said.

"Wae?"

 

Thats when I started to tell her what really happened. The moment I got an amnesia to the moment I remembered everything.

 

"I dont know what to do Omonim." I said, crying in her arms.

She patted my back, comforting me.

"Noona.." I heard a voice.

I looked back.

"Noona!" The young boy ran to me with a smile.

Thats when it hit me. "Kibum!" I smiled as I hugged him. "Youre grown up."

"Noona. I waited for you to comeback." He said.

"Mianhae." I replied, trying to wipe my tears away. "Were you good to Ms. Ahn?"

"Im not a kid anymore noona." He smiled.

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV.

 

5 hours later.

6PM.

 

"Hyoyeon.." Jaejoong said as he stand infront of her.

Her eyes grew wide. Ms. Ahn stood up.

Worried was plastered on his face.

He then pulled her to him and enveloped her in his arms. "Never leave without telling anyone."

"Oppa.." Hyoyeon started to form tears in her eyes. She hugged him tightly.

 

"Hyo.." Another voice came from the door. He stopped his steps once he saw the view infront of him.

The way Hyoyeon and Jaejoong hugged each other made Donghae envy him.

 

"Oppa.. I remember everything." Hyoyeon said to Jae once they broke the hug.

 

Donghae's eyes grew bigger. The Hyoyeon he is seeing right now, is the Hyoyeon that was inlove with Jaejoong.

 

"Annyeong." Ms. Ahn then spoke once she saw Donghae standing by the door.

Hyoyeon and Jaejoong looked at him.

"Oppa.." Hyoyeon was surprised.

Donghae sighed and smiled after. "See you in Seoul." Donghae bowed to Ms. Ahn and leave.

 

"Oppa!" Hyoyeon ran after him.

He was about to open his car door when Hyoyeon stopped him.

"I.. Think you should stay here for a while." Donghae patted her head and kissed her forehead.

"You dont understand Hae.." Hyoyeon tried to reason out.

"You need to think.. Ill wait..by the way... I found your brother." Donghae pulled away from Hyoyeon's grip on his arm.

 

As he entered his car, he didnt think twice to drive away but he stopped at a secluded area. Thats when tears started to fall from his eyes.

"It's unfair.." Donghae breathed out.

---

 

"Any news of Hyoyeon?" Yuri asked as she entered Jiyong's place.

"They found her." Jiyong said.

Yuri nodded.

"She got her memories back."

Yuri was surprised.

Jiyong nodded. "She's confused."

Yuri sighed.

 

---

 

"I'll call you when she gets back." Donghae said to the guy infront of him.

"You believe me now?" Yesung asked.

Donghae nodded and handed him a folder.

"You asked to investigate about me?" Yesung was shocked.

"Call me when you need anything, hyung." Donghae then stood up from his sit and left.

--