Everything happened so fast

Uncertain

 

Hyoyeon's POV

Class ended early and I received a text from Jaejoong oppa.

 

Babe, I'll be out till midnight. Go out and eat dinner with your friends and don't wait for me. You should get enough sleep. Saranghae. -- Jae.

 

I frowned. What will he do until midnight again? This past few days, he has been going home super late and Im not liking it. Is he cheating on me? But, Jae oppa wouldn't do that. I know he won't... Right?

Like what he said, I did go out with my friends and ate dinner with them.

I was walking on my way home to find our house so dark. The house nearby are so bright, you can hear people talking and laughing but whyy does ours feel so lonely and quiet? Do... we really need kids to brighten it up? But Im too young. Jaejoong is young also, he doesnt have a job that can support a family yet.

I slowly opened the door, wait. Something is wrong, it's unlocked. I thougt he'll be home by midnight?

I the lights as soon as i had one step inside the house.

Shock was eating me. Someone was in the house. The furnitures are turned over, broken glass vases and other things are scattered on the floor.

Where is Jaejoong?

I ran to the room we both share.

Everything is scattered. Have we just been robbed?

I took out my handphone from my pocket and started to dial Jaejoong's number.

1 ring.. 2 rings.. 3.. 4.... 8..

Why isn't he picking up?

I tried calling again but he won't pick up.

Oppa. Where are you?? What's happening?

I walked back to the living room and sat at the small chair, I stared at each and every stuff that my eyes can see and one thing caught my attention.

There was a folded paper on the table.

I walked towards it and picked it up.

 

You are one lucky damn guy Kim Jaejoong. Better hide your girlfriend where we can't find her. We're coming back for you and be ready, you're going to hell.

 

My eyes grew. What's with this letter? They were looking for me? What did Jaejoong do? Who are after us?

I tried calling Jaejoong's phone again but there was no progress.

, I need to get out of this place.

I went back to the room to get all the important things I might need and grabbed my bag. I ran out of the house, thinking of a place I can go.

 

I've been walking on the streets for 2 hours now. Im tired and it seems like it will rain.

I found my self in a place whwre there was a few houses which are far from each other. It's my first time here. I looked at the place, it looks peaceful but kind of scary at night.

"Kim Jaejoong! Where are you?" I kicked the rock I found infront of me. I feel so angry and desperate right now but Im still thinking if he was okay.

It started to rain, the thing that I dont want to happen at this moment. Jaejoong haven't called me yet. Im having the worst luck today.

I saw a small bus stop where I think I can just stay for a bit, I ran towards it. The rain water going to my eyes which made it blurry, I heard a loud honk and as I look at the side, I saw a bright light. I covered my eyes and then that's the time I felt the pain. Pain all over my body.

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

Donghae's POV

I went to Incheon today for a meeting with the new business partners. Afterwards, they invited me for a little dinner and drink which I couldn't refuse. Alcohol will get some of my stress off.

It was already night when we finished. I felt good after a few shots of alcohol, my dear bestfriend.

As I was driving out of that place, I got lost due to it's night time and I dont know where to go anymore.

It started raining and Im here in a place where there's only few houses. The rain is getting hard.

I tried my best to focus on the road... Then in the corner of my eyes, I saw this girl running towards a bus stop, she wasn't looking at the road, I tried to honk my horn, now she looked up, I stepped on my breaks hard but it wwas slippery and the next thing I knew, I just hit a girl.

End of Donghae POV.

 

Jaejoong's POV.

Babe, I'll be out till midnight. Go out and eat dinner with your friends and don't wait for me. You should get enough sleep. Saranghae. -- Jae.

 

I was on my way to a far place, far far place where no one know who I am. Im in deep right now. How can I pay back what I owe them when I can't even pay my monthly rental fully.

I remembered the last words they said as I escaped from them.

"We will get your precious girlfriend Jaejoong so show yourself to us now or we will hurt her." One of the guys said.

 

No, they can't hurt her. That's when I texted Hyoyeon. They dont know her since some of these people are just naturally dumb or not thinking. I have confused them on where really I live since everytime I know they were following me, I bring them to places far from my house.

I'm sorry Hyo, I need to leave for a while. I'll be back, I promise. I hope you'll do fine.

 

Due to tiredness, I fell asleep on my way to nowhere. To a place, I dont know.

 

'Jaejoong, I told you to hide her. Look at your little girlfriend now, looking all so pitiful.' Junghyuk held Hyoyeon's cheek hard.

 

Hyoyeon was unconscious.

 

'She is indeed beautiful. You have agood tase with girls Kim.' He said.

 

'Let her go. Its me that you wanted right? Let her go!' I shouted.

 

Junghyuk smiled. 'Oh, how sweet. This girl's pretty lucky that your willing to sacrifice yourself huh? Well, too bad for her, she accepted the wrong guy. What if we play with her first?' Junghyuk ran his fingers on her arm.

 

' off Junghyuk! Don't you dare touch her with your filthy hands!' I shouted back. I want to run towards her. Hyoyeon doesn't deserve this but this freaking guys holding me is too strong.

 

'Tsk tsk. No Jaejoong. I gave you enough time to pay back what you owe but what were you doing? You even had guts to beat up my people? Your pretty brave my friend.' He then showed his gun and placed it on Hyoyeon's head. 'Now, which part would be best so this girl wont leave anymore?'

 

That's it. He can't have a gun point towards my girl. I'll kill you first Junghyuk even before you can touch her. I gathered all my energy to get away from the two guys but when I was in the middle of almost getting away from them, I heard a gun shot. I froze. ' Hyoyeon!' I shouted, all my energy was drained. I feel lifeless. The only reason why I was living was because of her.

 

"Mr. We're already at the last stop, everyone got off already." A guy wearing a uniform woke me up.

 

I was startled and I shook my head. 'It was just a dream. Jaejoong, relax.' I stood up and went of the bus.

I looked at the sky, it's still dark.

"Hyoyeon, be safe. Saranghae." I said.

 

End of Jaejoong's POV.

 

 

"You fools! I told you to wait for the girl outside." Junghyuk slapped the two guys' head.

"We did, but I think Kim Jaejoong's with her already. It was already 11 PM but she still wasn't there." One of the guys said as he was looking down.

"Do you even have a picture of her so we can find her?"

Both guys look at each other.

They both got hit at the head again. "You guys are useless! Now, how can we find that girl? Eyyy. Kim Jaejoong, you bastard!"

---

HEYHEYHEY! :))) Here comes Donghae! :">

So yeah, this isn't long. i think it was chapter 5 that is long. :))) HIHI. ENJOY!