Jiyong smiled naturally

Uncertain

 

Jiyong was driving his car to Hyoyeon's place that same day.

 

His men told him that Hyoyeon and Donghae was on their way back to her place after going to Jaejoongs.

As Jiyong arrived at her place, he parked at the other end of the street not to grab any attention.

As he walked near her place, there was a huge crowd of fans and reporters infront of her door steps that seems like waiting for Hyoyeon.

 

Donghae's car parked at the side of the street. The couple didnt come out once they arrived and decided to just get the thing over with.

As the two step down the car, people started to gather around them. Both wasn't answering the questions of everyone.

But as they arrive at the door steps. Hyoyeon and Donghae both looked at everyone.

 

"You're a Kim Hyoyeon! Isn't Lee Donghae enough?" One fan of GDragon shouted.

 

Hyoyeon was surprised witht the attack of a fan, she tried to stop her eyes from forming tears.

Donghae held her hand tightly, trying to comfort her.

 

"No one knows the real story behind those photos." Jiyong spoke loud from the back of the crowd.

He wasnt planning to do it, but when he saw how Hyoyeon reacted to what the fan said, he couldnt take it.

 

Everyone now turned to him. Donghae and Hyoyeon is also surprised to see him there.

 

"Is that how you guys judge a person? Through paparazzi photos which you dont even know where it came?" GD continued, still looking down.

"Listen. If you want the truth, I'll speak up right now. I did hug her that time because I was comforting her, as a friend, I gave support for her during that time and it never came into my mind to give a different meaning to it. I held her hand because she was tired and we have to go to an urgent meeting. We met at a coffee shop to hang out as friends." GD then look at where Hyoyeon is. He stared at her eyes as he say, "All those little things that we did are pure friendship.. and if you guys look at it the other way, you guys are seeing lies cause for me and her, it's only at that level."

 

Hyoyeon closed her eyes once GD said those words. She knows that GD is just protecting her but the words he used had meaning; he was pertaining on how Hyoyeon can only give him friendship.

"Kim Hyoyeon and Lee Donghae are still engage, I dont have any plans on destroying a relationship... And Hyoyeon and I.... are just friends." GD whisphered the last words.

 

 

After saying those words, he finally thought, he will never be someone like Donghae or Jaejoong in Hyoyeon's life. That he wont get everything that he likes even with all the money and fame he has.

GD then walk back to his car and drove off after that surprising incident.

As he was driving his way home. The words that just came out of his mouth kept on bugging him. He wasnt thinking of the words to say, it all came from the heart. He then realize, it wont work out between her and him.

 

Hyoyeon is inlove with another guy, and he cant take her away from him. He will always be the friend.

 

 

In Jiyong's place..

 

Yuri entered with a bag of foods.

"Oppa, I bought your favorite." Yuri shouted as she place the foods in the kitchen.

She felt uneasy that Jiyong wasnt answering her again, so she tried to look for him and found him on his study.

Yuri frowned as she sees the sight of Jiyong drinking a bottle of liquor again and he is almost done with it.

She walked next to him and sat infront of his older brother.

"Oppa. When will you stop this?" Yuri asked.

Jiyong looked at her sisters pretty face. "You look like Boa Noona, Yuri-yah." Jiyong smiled at the thought of their older sister.

"Oppa, why are you doing this to yourself?" Yuri looked at her older brother with worry.

Jiyong just chuckled.

Yuri sighed deeply, covering her face with her palms. "You weren't like this with your past flings."

Jiyong stared at his younger sister. "Cause I told you, she's not a fling. I really do love her Yul."

Yuri then looked back at her oppa.

"But after saying those words earlier, after realizing Im too far from being a lover to her.. I.. I dont know anymore Yul." Jiyong took another shot of the liquor.

 

---

 

3 days later..

 

At YG entertainment building. Jiyong was in one of the studios, trying to produce more awesome music. It was his only way on expressing what he feels at that moment, and his only way of having his world only on music and forgetting his love.

While he was busy playing with the piano keys, someone knocked at the door.

 

Jiyong just stared at the door and waited for it to open. The door slightly opened and Hyoyeon peeked.

 

"Can I.. Come in?" Hyoyeon asked.

Jiyong stood up and nodded. He sighed deeply.

 

As Hyoyeon came in, Jiyong looked at her from head to toe. Hyoyeon was one of the most beautiful creatures he had ever seen. She is both beautiful in the outside and the inside and he could not get enough of it by just staring at her.

 

"How are you oppa?" Hyoyeon stood infront of him and smiled.

"I'm good. You?" Jiyong asked back.

"I'm fine. It's good to see you doing okay." Hyoyeon answered.

 

Then there was akward silence. It hasnt been the same, once Jiyong realized its not going to work between him and her, he doesnt know how to talk to her anymore, the same with Hyoyeon. The words Jiyong said was very brave and it made her feel the love Jiyong has for her.

 

"Would you like any drinks?" Jiyong asked.

"Ani. I might not take long." Hyoyeon answered.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to know how you are doing."

Jiyong just nodded and looked away.

 

"Oppa. Those words you said.." Hyoyeon started but was cut off by Jiyong.

"I know Hyo. I know now. It's not going to work even if I force myself to you. You'll just see me as a friend. You have Donghae, even Jaejoong. I'm pretty much the loser here." Jiyong said.

"No ones a loser oppa. Even though I can't give back the love you have for me, you are still very special to me. Youre not just any friend oppa. Even though we only knew each other for a short time, the way you treated me and open up to me made me feel like I could really trust you.. And I dont just give my trust to anybody." Hyoyeon stated.

Jiyong thought for a while. "Thank you then, for trusting me.."

Hyoyeon smiled. "Your words always makes me think oppa, but those words of yours are one of the best Ive heard. The way you said you respect me, I would never hear that from any other guy. You made me see a very different Jiyong. I like that. You're one of a kind."

 

Jiyong smiled naturally. Even those small words of his made Hyoyeon see him what he wanted her to see him.

 

"I hope nothing will change oppa." Hyoyeon said.

"Nothing will. You will always be a close friend of mine. You will always be Kim Hyoyeon." Jiyong said.

Jiyong then stepped forward, and opened his arms to her. Hyoyeon smiled and also took a step forward and Jiyong hugged her tight.

"Thank you Hyo. Im sorry for all the trouble I did. I was self-centered. I was weak." Jiyong said with closed eyes.

"Ani oppa. You were never weak. Thank you too. It was a roller coaster experience, but it all made us stronger." Hyoyeon smiled again.

"Thank you for letting me stay in you life, my Hyoyeonie." Jiyong kissed her head. 

----

 

Okay. I'm sorry for having a long leave :)) I had to finish my Finals week and yeah, I'm back now.

Sorry if the chapter is short though.

I'm happy that my spring semester is over, but I'm also sad since my bias in Super Junior, my 2nd love, KIM JONG WOON aka YESUNG, enlisted in the army yesterday :((( I'm gonna miss my weirdo.