The girls

Uncertain

Hey everyone! Since alot of you are requesting for HyoHae moments, here, I added a short part. :)))

-------------

 

Hyoyeon entered Lee Dance School. She was ready for her class, as she walked by the front desk.

"Oh, Miss Kim, hold on." The front desk lady called her.

"Ne?" Hyoyeon stopped walking and moved closer to the girl.

"Your class for today is cancelled."

"What? Why?" Hyoyeon asked. She is the instructor, she is the one who has the right to cancel a class, but well, Hyukjae does have a right but he will surely inform her about it.

The girl didnt answer.

"I want to talk to Hyukjae oppa." Hyoyeon demanded.

"Mr. Lee didn't arrive yet Miss Kim."

"What?" Hyoyeon started to get a little irritated, she took out her phone and about to call Hyukjae when...

 

"Hey, turn that frown upside down." Someone with familiar voice spoke.

Hyoyeon smiled as she saw who was there. "Don't tell me.."

"Yes my love. I paid for your day today. Come on." Donghae pulled her hand.

"But I only have dance clothes with me, look at what you are wearing.. Our clothes doesn't fit." Hyoyeon pouted.

Donghae then showed her a paper bag. "Don't worry. I know your size, Sunny's actually the one who chose the dress and the shoes are from Sica." Donghae smiled.

"Oppa, you couldve just sneak in my house and get me some clothes there." Hyoyeon said.

"It's already here Hyo, just take it." Donghae made her take it.

 

They entered his car.

"You shoudl've just let me change inside the school first." Hyoyeon stated.

"The car is tinted. I'm pretty sure no one will see you change." Donghae smirked.

"You !" Hyoyeon laughed and yet still started to take off her dance clothes to change to the pencil cut dress that Sunny chose.

 

The couple arrived at a restaurant for lunch.

"Oppa, why did you asked to cancel my class today? I havent been present for the past few days you know." Hyo asked as she started eating.

"It's been a while since we ate out like this. Both of us had been super busy Hyo, and look at you, you look stressed. I dont like it." Donghae explained.

Hyo smiled. "Hey, atleast I have a job right."

"You really dont have to." Donghae implemented.

"I dont want to just depend on you oppa. Since I started this life, I always depended on you..." Hyoyeon was cut off by Donghae.

He held her hand. "Once we get married, you don't have to work hard anymore Hyo."

"Ani, I still will." Hyo replied.

"No you won't. You'll be busy with kids. Im saving up for a big family you know." Donghae smiled.

Hyoyeon shook her head with her boyfriend's cuteness.

 

The two had a fun date together. It has been a while since they went out like that and played around.

It started to get dark outside and they are just busy walking around the streets of Seoul, being so sweet to each other. Donghae didn't let go of her hand the whole time.

"Let me just take this phone call ne?" Donghae let go of her hand as he tried to make a small distance. He turned around.

 

While Donghae was busy talking to the phone, Hyoyeon was looking at the store infront of her.

 

"Shouldn't you be wondering around at night alone Ms. It's pretty dangerous." A guy said.

Hyoyeon was surprised that the guy talked to her. She didnt answer and was about to walk away.

"I can help you around Ms." The guy walked close to her.

"Im sorry, I dont know you." Hyoyeon slowly walked towards where Donghae walked to.

The guy suddenly got her wrist.

"Let go!" Hyoyeon shouted and as if on cue..

 

The guy fell on the floor holding his cheek.

"Wrong move." Donghae handsomely stretched his neck from side to side.

The guy shot a glare at him.

"Touch her again and you're going to hell." Donghae spit at the floor and grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and pulled her away.

 

As they got into his car. You can see anger at Donghae's eyes.

"Gwenchanayo?" He asked as he scanned her from head to toe.

"Calm down. You're scary with that look." Hyoyeon tried to smoothen things up.

Donghae sighed. "I just don't like it when you get hurt."

Hyoyeon made him look at her again with her hand on his face. "I'm fine. Thank you." Hyoyeon sweetly said as the couple look at each other's eyes.

Donghae started to relax. He also slowly touched Hyo's face with one hand.

"Saranghae Hyoyeon-ah." Donghae said.

"Nado Saranghae Oppa." Hyoyeon replied.

Donghae leaned in and kissed her lips, Hyoyeon kissed back.

 

As the two broke the kiss.

"I can't wait to get married to you Hyoyeon-ah. I can't wait for you to use my name already." Donghae sweetly said as he kissed her hand.

"We'll get to that oppa." Hyoyeon had her hand on his face as her thumb rubbed on it.

-----

Next day..

Taeyeon's POV.

 

I found a place to have lunch, good thing it's not crowded in here. I ordered a fish soup, bulgogi and rice.

As I was peacefully devouring my food a saw a guy stand beside me. I looked up at him but he was looking straight, then another guy sat infront of me. Wait, this guy looks familiar..

"Lee Donghae?" I said.

He nodded and smiled. "Annyeong Kim Taeyeon. I am pleased you know who I am."

I was about to stand up but this guy beside me stopped me.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"A little chit chat, would you mind?" He asked.

"We're already chatting. Done." I glared at him. I'm starting to get annoyed.

"What's your plan Taeyeon-ssi?" Donghae went straigt to the point.

"I don't know what you are talking about Donghae-ssi."

He smirked. Oh, I hate it when a person knows alot. This guy knows more than alot, I could tell.

"Why would you meet Hyoyeon secretly? Why are you hiding from Kim Jaejoong? Why do you start feeling nervous?"

Those last words creeped me out.

"I don't think I owe you an explanation Mr. Lee. Do I? You don't have anything to do with what Im doing." I tried to give him the most sarcastic smile ever.

"Oh Im pretty sure you know I have everything to do with these things. Im here for Hyoyeon's safety."

"Well then, I dont hurt others." I tried to sound undefeated but I have a feeling I'll give up sooner or later.

"Last question Taeyeon-ssi. What are you doing?" Donghae then started to look serious.

I didn't talk, for some reason, I'm getting scared of this guy. They were right about rich young business men, they look like someone who came out of magazines but their cold from the inside.

"I know where Kim Jaejoong lives. I can tell him where you are hiding. I can also tell your umma and oppa that you are roaming around Seoul without Kim Jaejoong's supervision."

 

That's it. He won.

I looked down, I feel scared and that was when tears ran down my eyes. This wasn't really my plan, I just wanted to follow Jaejoong here in Seoul, I didn't plan to hide from him, but I got hurt. Im still hurt.

"Let's talk to a more private place." He said and handed me a handkerchief.

I looked up at him, I saw pity on his eyes. I saw how relaxed he is now. It's like the guy I was talking to earlier wasn't Lee Donghae.

"I won't hurt you. It didn't cross my mind hurting you. I just wanted to know the truth." He said and gestured me to follow him.

 

I stood up and walked behind him.

 

We entered his car, the whole ride was silent. He was just looking out the window and sometimes peeks on his phone. I accidentally saw his background image and it was him and Hyoyeon. He was carrying her on his back, both had smiled on their faces.

That's when I realized. He is just really concerned about her so much, then I remembered, oh yeah they are getting married soon.

I looked at the ring on his finger, he was constantly touching it. What's up with Kim Hyoyeon? Why does everyone love her so much? Why does everyone care?

 

I started to feel a bit dizzy again. What is wrong with me? I've been feeling dizzy a lot this past few days. I held my head and closed my eyes.

"Are you okay?" I heard Donghae asked.

I tried to act normal and nodded. "Thanks."

 

Few moments later, as I look out the window, we're actually going outside Seoul then I saw an uphill road. We actually went there. We're going on a mountain?

We arrived at a small house, it was so quiet, so calm. I like this place. As I stepped out of the car, the cool breeze hit my face, I closed my eyes and smiled. I miss the ambiance of outside the City.

Donghae called me inside the house, he let me sit on the living room and served tea.

He was just staring at me, waiting for me to talk.

"So, uh... I did ask Hyoyeon to meet up. I talked to her about Jae oppa.." I started to talk, but he wasn't reacting so I continued..

"She asked me if I could tell her where he is... But I didn't want to tell her. I don't want her to know where Oppa was." I said.

I can see Donghae was surprised with what I said.

"That was when she started to leave but I stopped her by asking if she wanted to know why oppa left her and one thing Hyoyeon said made me curious... She said something about not knowing him. I don't know if Hyoyeon was just playing with me but.."

"She wasn't playing Taeyeon-ssi." Donghae finally spoke.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He didn't answer my question but he asked one to me again. "Why wouldn't you want Hyoyeon to meet him?"

I stayed silent. I wouldn't just tell this guy that I'm freaking inlove with Jaejoong.

"Nevermind then, atleast I know you won't cause harm to Hyo and I know we have the same plan on not letting them meet." He said as he stood up.

"Wait, you didn't answer my question! What is the reason why Hyoyeon doesn't know her ex-boyfriend?"

He stopped walking. "Hyoyeon has amnesia. She doesn't remember anything from her past, she only knows Jaejoong because of the letter she had back then but the rest are history. The only thing we have to do know Taeyeon-ssi is to hide them from each other... Try to roam around this place first, we're leaving in an hour." He finally said and walked away.

Kim Hyoyeon has amnesia? She doesn't remember Jaejoong oppa? She doesn't remember her past?

 

End of Taeyeon's POV.

----

The next 2 days..

 

Yuri's POV.

 

I just finished taking a shower, I want to go out today, but all my friends are busy.

Here I am, infront of my huge mirror, browsing for my phone contacts.

 

Jiyong Oppa

Kim Jaejoong

Kim Kibum

...

Kim Jaejoong.

 

I smiled as I remember Jaejoong Oppa. I could ask him to hang out today.

 

Annyeong Oppa! Are you busy? :) --Yuri

 

As I sent the message, I dont know what got into me but I started doing my make up even though Im not sure if he was busy or not.

 

Few minutes later..

 

I'm guessing you're bored? No, I'm kind of free today. So, where are we going? -- Jaejoong.

 

I can't stop myself from smiling. My face feels hot. Why am I being like this?

 

The usual place oppa. See you there in an hour. -- Yuri.

 

It made my heart beat just thinking of meeting him later. I don't know what I'm feeling right now but I like it. I like him.

 

Few moments later..

 

"You waited long?" He suddenly appeared infront of me.

"Ani. I just came. So, what's the plan?" I asked.

He smiled. Since when did he become so handsome when he smiles?

"You're going to war without any weapon Yuri-yah." He joked.

"Just to go out of the house, I'll leave everything behind." I smiled.

 

We were waiting for the dessert to arrive when I excused myself. I need to go to the comfortroom. Im getting a little too into him, I should calm down a bit.

I talked to myself infront of the mirror. Good thing no one was there.

"Get a hold of yourself Yuri-yah. Jaejoong oppa doesn't like easy to get girls." I said to myself. "I'm pretty sure now though, I like him."

 

After saying that, a girl came in the restroom and the awkward thing was, she smiled at me for no apparent reason. Oops, I should leave now.

 

Here we are, talking some more, eating our desserts when..

"Oppa." I heard a girl's voice from behind me.

I saw Jaejoong oppa's eyes widened and he immediately stood up and walked to the girl.

I looked at them, he hugged her. He hugged her tight. What is going on? Who is this girl? She was the one from the comfortroom right? They know each other.

"Taeyeon-ah. Where have you been? Why did you leave? Are you okay?" Jaejoong oppa looked so worried, his eyes never left hers. They look so close.

I.. I can't look at them. I want to avoid but my eyes don't want to leave their figures.

The girl smiled at him. "Mianhae." The girl said. That one word that she said, and Jaejoong Oppa hugged her again.

"Don't you ever do that again Kim Taeyeon. I will die of looking for you everywhere." Jaejoong Oppa said.

"You know you wouldn't die for me like that." She just calmly said.

That's when my body finally decided to turn around. I found it hard to breathe.

 

"Yuri." I heard my name. I tried to smile and looked up at him.

"Sorry for what happened. By the way, I want you to meet a friend of mine, Kim Taeyeon. Taeyeonie, this is Yuri."

I gave Taeyeon a nod and she nodded back. I tried to look as happy as possible, then I saw how tight oppa's grip on her hand. He made her sit beside him and his eyes never left hers.

Im missing out alot right now.

 

End of Yuri's POV.

 

Taeyeon's POV.

 

She likes him?

I followed the girl that Oppa was with earlier, she just said it herself. She likes him.

I entered the comfort room and once our eyes met, I smiled at her. She looked a little confused and left the comfort room.

I can't let you be a part of oppa's life. Hyoyeon is enough, I wont take it anymore.

'We just have to make sure they won't see each other.' Donghae's words started to echo on my head.

I braven up, I should stay close to him again.... Even if it still hurts.

 

End of Taeyeon's POV.

---

 

Okay now, by monitoring your comments, I've realized that most of you likes HyoHae and well to tell you the truth, this was supposed to be a HyoJae love story but as I continue writing, most of my original plans changed and now I dont know who would Hyo end up with. :))) Oh, and to tell you guys the truth, in this story a character was supposed to die..... but then, plans changed again, I didnt think at first that this character would have alot of parts here but darn, this character has alot of parts now so yeah, might as well let this character stay :)))

Comments please. ;)))