Who are you Kim Hyoyeon?

Uncertain

 

At the hospital..

"Sir, we found the place but it looks abandoned. The things and appliances are everywhere, someone might have entered the place." A guy said.

"You didn't find anyone? Any important things?" Donghae asked.

The guy shook his head. "No important informations, but we did found this." He handed him something.

It is a picture of Jaejoong and Hyoyeon being all so sweet to each other.

'Who is he?' Donghae thought.

Donghae entered the room where Hyoyeon is. The poor girl, she lost her love and now, she's all alone.

'Who are you Kim Hyoyeon? What's going on with your life?' Donghae looked straight at her, holding the picture and Hyoyeon's ID.

 

A day later.

"Oppa!" Sunny entered the room.

"Sunny." Donghae stood up.

"Yah! What did you do? Are you crazy?" Sunny went straight to the hospital after hearing what his brother did.

"I didn't mean it. It was dark and raining and she.." Donghae looked at Hyoyeon. "She was running."

Sunny exhaled. "I know it wasn’t your fault." Sunny took a step next to Hyoyeon. "Who is she?"

"Her name's Kim Hyoyeon." Donghae said.

"And?"

"I don’t know. My assistant couldn't find any important information about her life or her family."

Sunny looked confused.

"One thing I know, she's studying at Incheon University majoring in theatre." Donghae showed her Hyoyeon's ID.

"What are you doing with her when she wakes up?" Sunny asked.

"I should say sorry?.. Give her what she want? What she need?" Donghae Replied.

Sunny nodded. "That's kind of the best way."

Donghae then fixed his shirt. "I'm going somewhere Sunny-yah. I'll leave you here for the moment. Call me when she wakes up."

"Where are you going?"

"Cheking out some things. I'll be back in a few. I promise." Donghae walked to the door.

 

---

Donghae was on his way to Incheon University.

As he got out of his car, all the students was looking at him. Donghae has this effect to woman that once you see him, you'll fall for his boyish looks. A very handsome getleman indeed.

 

Donghae's POV

 

I'm now infront of the school. Better start doing what I came here for.

I saw a girl pass by.

"Excuse me. Do you know where the dean's office for theatre majors is?"

The girl has a very pretty smile and started blushing when I talked to her.

"Oh. You walk straight to this area and then first building on the left. As you enter the building, there are signs where they lead you to the dean's office." She answered.

I half bowed. "Gomawoyo."

I followed what the girl told me and yes, I was now inside the building. I made my way to the office.

"Is the dean inside?" I asked the girl infront.

"Ah yes. Do you have any appointments with her?"

I shook my head.

"That's fine. She's just talking to one of the students for now. You can have your sit while waiting sir. By the way, your name please?"

"Lee Donghae."

"Okay Mr. Lee. Please wait for a few moment."

 

10 minutes have passed and the door opened.

A female student came out and the front desk girl went in.

"You can go inside now Mr. Lee."

I walked inside and the Dean made me sit.

"What can I do for you Mr. Lee? My secretary said you are not a student here." She asked me. "My name is Park Kyung Lim."

"Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Park. I'm actually here for a very important reason. I'm actually here to ask for informations about one of your students, Kim Hyoyeon." I said.

She smiled. "Im pretty sure you know that we can't give informations about our student's background right?"

I also smiled, that's why I have some papers prepared.

"If you can see in this medical information, there are too much blank answers and we actually needing these important informations." I said.

She looked shocked. "Hyoyeon is in the hospital?"

I nodded.

"How? Are you the doctor?" She asked.

"Ani. She got into an accident and I am the person involved." I took out my wallet and showed her my ID. "Lee Donghae of Lee Marketing. The same person who signed the document I showed you earlier."

She nodded. "Let me get Hyoyeon's file."

It didn’t take long for her to find it. She handed it too me and i opened the folder. I read the informations. Her parents are gone. She grew up in an adoption center in Busan.

That's the only informations I can find. Nothing else.

"Hyoyeon is one of our top students. She's here because of a scholarship and she's a junior." Ms. Park suddenly spoke.

I nodded. "Thank you Ms. Park. I'm actually not sure if Hyoyeon can still come back at school for this semester or the next one."

She nodded. "I understand."

I stood up. "It was nice talking to you Ms. Park. You are indeed very proffesional."

We shook hands. "Same to you Mr. Lee."

 

I was walking out of the building when I heard 2 girls talking.

"I haven't seen Hyoyeon, she's not answering her phone." One girl said.

I stopped walking and looked at them. They were also looking at me.

"Excuse me. I heard you talking about Kim Hyoyeon. Are you girls her friends?" I asked.

The tall girl nodded. "Why?"

"Im actually a friend of hers. Do you know what happened to her?" I asked. I had to lie. Im pretty sure this girls won't give me informations if I dont introduce myself.

"Oh. We actually dont know anything too. Last time we saw her was 2 nights ago when we had a late night hang out after school. It was actually the first time she hanged out with us." The longhaired girl said.

I nodded.

"It was actually surprising since the past few days, her boyfriend won't allow her to stay late."

"Is that so. Well, thank you girls." I said and walked away.

 

I can't seem to get any informations about this girl. I think the one that can give me infos is that boyfriend of hers.

 

While on my way to the car, someone called me.

"Sunny?"

"Oppa. She's awake. The doctor is checking her now." My sister said on the other line.

"Okay. Ill be there rigt away."

 

End of Donhae POV

---

In the hospital a few moments earlier.

 

Her hand moved, she was also started moving her head.

Hyoyeon slowly opened her eyes.

"Your awake." Sunny said.

"Who.. Who are you? Where am I?" Hyoyeon said, blinded by the lights.

"Your at the hospital. Your name's Hyoyeon right?"

"Hyo- yeon?" Hyoyeon answered.

"That's what my oppa said. Is it right?"

"I.. Dont know?" She answered.

"Mwo? Wait.. I'll call the doctor."

 

 

The doctor came to check up on Hyoyeon. Sunny was outside waiting for her oppa.

"Sunny." Donghae came trying to catch his breathe.

"Whoah. Breathe first oppa. Their checking up on her, ut you know what's weird?" Sunny said.

"What?"

"It's like she doesn't remember anything."

Donghae looked confused.

 

A few minutes later, the doctor called Donghae and Sunny.

 

"Well Mr. Lee, the patient is diagnosed with amnesia. Her head hit the ground pretty hard when the accident happen which was one of the reasons she doesn't remember anything. I suggest you find her family or any relatives."

"She doesn't have one Doctor. She grew up in a adoption center."

The doctor nodded. "Well, since she doesn't have any relatives, the best way of taking care of her is by your own Mr. Lee. She doesn't remember anything which will be hard for her to cope with a lot of things."

"I understand." Donghae replied.

 

 

Donghae went to Hyoyeon.

"Annyeong." Donghae said.

Hyoyeon bowed.

"Lee Donghae-imnida." He handed his hand for her to shake.

Hyoyeon just looked at his hand. "I.. Dont know what to say.."

"Your name is Kim Hyoyeon."

"Kim Hyoyeon."

-------

Survived my first week in class Yhey! :)))