Complete

Uncertain

A few more months later..

 

"What are you kids doing?" Hyoyeon's mother asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Your little girl here wanted to bake a cake but she said she's too exhausted to do it so she made me do it." Yesung rolled his eyes as he explained the reason why he was mixing cake items right now.

Hyoyeon laughed. "Donghae oppa texted me saying he wanted a cake so...." Hyoyeon stopped in her words. Her eyes suddenly grew big.

"Hyoyeon-ah. Gwenchana?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Hyoyeon slowly stood up from the chair, and water suddenly gush down her thigh and legs. "My- My water broke..." She said as she looked worriedly at her mom.

Yesung then placed down the bowl and walked to his sister. "Im gonna start the car, Hyoyeon-ah. Hang in there."

 

"Umma.." Hyoyeon cried out.

"Everything will be fine my dear. Your oppa is starting the car." Mrs. Kim tries to calm her down.

"Call Donghae.. Please." Hyoyeon said.

Mrs. Kim went straight to the phone.

 

It was no use, Donghae was not answering her call. She then looked at the address book and found Jaejoong's number.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Jaejoong answered.

"Jaejoong-ah.. Its Hyoyeonie's umma."

"Oh, omonim, whats wrong, you sound like your in a hurry." Jaejoong asked.

"I cannot contact Donghae. Yesung and I are bringing Hyoyeon to the hospital. Her water already broke. She's about to give birth. Can you please get a hold of Donghae and ask him to go straight to the hospital?" Mrs. Kim said in a quick manner.

"Jinjja? Okay Omonim, I'll look for him." Jaejoong then hanged up.

 

"Who was that?" Taeyeon asked.

"Its Hyoyeon's umma. She said theyre bringing her to the hospital right now. Shes about to give birth but they cant get a hold of Donghae." Jaejoong stood up.

"Really?" Yuri asked. "We should go to his work place then."

 

Jae, Taeyeon, Yuri and Jiyong are all together at a private restaurant.

 

"Ani. You two girls go to the hospital. Would you mind coming with me to Lee corps building Jiyong?" Jaejoong asked.

"Come on hyung. I bet Hyo wouldnt like it if Donghae hyung isnt there." Jiyong stood up.

 

The two pairs separated ways and went to each destinations.

---

 

With Donghae.

 

He is in the middle of a monthly conference with all the borad of diretors. He turned his phone on silent so no one would interept, but in the middle of talking, the doors suddenly opened.

"Mianhae Mr. Lee. I tried to stop them." Donghae's secretary explained why Jiyong and Jaejoong crashed the meeting.

"Yah! Donghae, were here to pick you up." Jaejoong said.

"What is wrong with you Jae?" Donghae felt annoyed.

"Hyung. Hyoyeon's is on her way to the hospital. She's about to give birth. Now, if you want to be the first one to see your kid, I recommend we leave now." Jiyong smirked.

Donghae's eyes widened in surprise as he immediately bowed to everyone and run out of the conference room.

 

 

3 hours later..

 

Everyone was outside the nursery room, looking at the newborn baby boy Lee Dong Joon.

Dongjoon is the exact replica of Donghae when he was a baby.

 

"He looks so handsome." Yuri smiled.

"He has Donghae's everything." Jaejoong spoke.

"The future of Lee Corporation. My grandson." Mr. Lee, Donghae's father, rejoiced.

---

 

With Hyoyeon..

 

She lost consciousness once she delivered Dongjoon, so she didnt get the chance to see him properly. Since it was her first time, she had a hard time to deliver him, which almost led to a cesarian section. Dongjoon is a big boy.

 

While Hyoyeon is still asleep, recovering all her energy. Donghae never left her side except when he had to carry his little boy.

 

 

Few more hours later..

 

"Dong- Donghae.." Hyoyeon slowly muttered as she tried to open her eyes.

"Hyoyeon-ah. Are you okay?" Donghae walked next to her bed and held her hand.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Where's my son?" She asked.

"He is in the nursery. You did it Hyo. You did very well." Donghae kissed her forehead, as a sign of saying thank you for bringing such a wonderful blessing for both of them

"I want to see him." Hyo said as she tried to sit up from the hospital bed. "Ahh." She cried due to the pain in her lower region.

"I dont think you can stand up. I'll ask the nurse if they could bring him here." Donghae said.

Hyoyeon nodded.

 

A few more minutes later..

"He looks so much like you oppa." Hyoyeon smiled as she run her finger at her baby's tiny hand.

"Now we know how he will look like when he grows up. A handmse young man." Donghae chuckled.

 

He then suddenly heard sobs from Hyoyeon.

"Wae??" He made her look at him.

"I just still could not believe I have him outside of me now. All those morning sickness, food cravings, swollen feet.. It all paid off." Hyoyeon's tear doesnt stop from flowing.

Donghae wiped her cheeks. "We can now start our little family."

---

 

5 years later..

 

Hyoyeon stopped working and became a full time umma to her two kids. Dongjoon who is 5 years old, and Dana who is 2 years old. She and Donghae got married 3 months after Dongjoon was born.

Donghae  started to be more known to the public for being an ideal father and husband. He showed a lot of affection towards his little family that everyone noticed.

Jaejoong started a charity for the kids that are sheltering at the adoption center where he grew up. Him and Taeyeon usually help the kids there.

Taeyeon graduated from college and now starting to teach in a famous school in Seoul. She and Jaejoong are now engaged and is now planning for the wedding.

Jiyong is now starting his life as a producer. After touring around the world each year, he now wanted to help young aspiring musicians to achieve their dreams. He is also exclusively dating Jessica Jung for 3 years now.

Yuri went to Paris 2 years ago to live a life of her own. Now that she came back to Korea, she is helping her oppa in his new production business as an executive director, and she also came back with her new love interest she met at Paris.

 

Their lives were all connected even from the start, and they all had twisted lives. As their stories go along, they learned what was right from wrong. They all learned and expericed love. Friendship grew. Obstacles went through. Their lives' dramas didnt make them weak. They fell and yet manage to stand up.

---

 

FINALE :)) Thank you for all the support and the comments. I really appreciate it. WATCH OUT FOR MY NEXT STORY.

Hyoyeon will still be on eof the leads but this time around, its not only her story.:)