Coming back.

Uncertain

The next day after Taeyeon's operation. She hasnt woken up yet. She has been in deep sleep for almost 12 hours now. The operation was successful and everyone was now relieved.

Jaejoong stayed at the hospital with Taeyeon's family while the others went home to rest.

 

---

Hyoyeon was at the dance school. Since she didnt get enough rest last night, she went to class, tired.

She was having a hard time concentrating on teaching her class, she started to feel dizzy and the next thing you know, she fell unconscious on the ground.

 

2 hours later..

 

Hyoyeon's POV.

 

I see my young self, with my appa and umma, then umma left me and appa.. Appa died.. I was sent to the adoption center.. I see the young me and Jaejoong.. We were fighting alot, but when we turned older, we got along pretty well.. I fell inlove with Jaejoong eversince.. He told me he'll wait for me to turn 18.. We started to live together on our own.. Me and him, having our good times and bad times as a couple.. Him asking to marry me.. Kim Jaejoong, my only family..

 

I suddenly woke up from the dream. I opened my eyes wide and sat up. I found myself in my room.

"Gwenchana?"

i heard Donghae's voice beside me.

I looked at him.

He stood up and hugged me. "Don't over work if you can't." He whisphered as he kissed my forehead.

Tears starting to fall from my eyes but I dont know why.

He then pulled away from the hug. "Wae?" He wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Oppa.." The only thing I could say rigt now.

My mind is confused. Did I just remember my past earlier?

I tried to think hard.. All the small details I could remember, where I lived with my parents.. My parents names.. My birthday.. Everything.. I now remember.

Kim Jaejoong.

 

I then looked away from Donghae.

Memories of Jaejoong was clouding my mind. My heart starts beating so fast.

 

"Hyoyeon-ah. Are you okay?" Donghae asked once more..

"Oppa. Can I be alone.. For now?" I asked him.

He just stood up and sighed and left my room.

 

I ran to my small walk-in closet and opened a jewelry box. I opened the most hidden pocket and found the ring.

 

"Will you marry me, Kim Hyoyeon?" Jaejoong said.

 

I looked at the ring, touched it gently.

 

Then I looked at the engagement ring I have on my finger right now.

 

"Marry me, Hyoyeon-ah." Donghae said.

 

I dont know. Im getting confused. I love Donghae.. But  my feelings for Jaejoong.. Im also inlove with him.

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV.

 

Back at the hospital..

 

"Umma.." Taeyeon cried out, eyes still closed.

Her umma, Kangin and Jaejoong all stood up and walked next to her hospital bed.

"Umma.. Mianhae." Taeyeon said. She was dreaming. "I didnt want to leave you and Kangin oppa, but I just wanted to follow Jaejoong oppa. I want him to see how much I love him... Then maybe he could love me back.." tears suddenly flow out of Taeyeon's closed eyes.

"But I was wrong.. Umma.. Its not easy to love.. Hyoyeon told me that Oppa might have love me now.. But Umma.. I-I wanna go back, Im tired. I'll give up." Taeyeon stated.

Those last words of hers.. Eveyone was surprised. Taeyeon just said her true feelings.

 

"Taeyeon-ah." Mrs. Kim whisphered in her ear. "Im here to bring you home.. If thats what you want. Im sorry if you have to go through all this my daughter." Mrs. Kim held her hand.

That was when Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes. She didnt know she said those things earlier.

"Umma. Oppa." Taeyeon tried to stand up but her umma stopped her.

"Ani. Dont move around. Your wound might open." Mrs. Kim smiled.

"I have a new heart now.." Taeyeon whisphered.

"You have... But you will always be Taeyeon. Remember that." Mrs. Kim smiled as she touched her daughters face. "I missed you alot Taeyeon-ah."

"Umma. Mianhae." Taeyeon started to form tears in her eyes.

 

There was silence for a while until Jaejoong chuckled. Everyone looked at him.

"You two should talk. He's been really cranky waiting for you to wake up." Mrs. Kim said.

Taeyeon could only nod.

 

Once Mrs. Kim and Kangin got out of the room. Jaejoong sat on the chait beside her bed.

 

Jaejoong only smiled, and Taeyeon did the same.

"How are you feeling?" Jaejoong asked.

"Im fine oppa." Taeyeon replied as she study his face. He has dark circles around his eyes.

"Do.. You feel different?" Jaejoong asked in curiousity.

"Ani. I feel totally the same.... Only difference is this heart beats fast even by not seeing you." Taeyeon stated.

Both Taeyeon and Jaejoong doesnt know if that was good, but one thing is for sure.. Jaejoong's afraid.

 

 

Back with Hyoyeon.

Once Donghae was sure she can be by her own, he left.. He left with a heavy heart and mind thinking of why Hyoyeon started to act different all of a sudden.

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

I looked at the window while Donghae started his car engine and drove away. I saw him look at my place for one last time before he left. The look in his face hurts me. I dont want to see him like that, I know its because of how I acted but, Im also confused right now.

It's 9PM already.

I was in my room, trying to prepare to sleep when memories atrts to parade my head again. Memories of me and Jaejoong, the small fights we had to the sweetest moments.

 

"I'm back Oppa. I dont know why Im feeling this, but is there still going to be us? Or Am I really getting married in a few months?"

 

After minutes of thinking so hard, I found myself driving to the hospital.

I stand infront of Taeyeon's hospital room. It seems quiet inside. I knocked on the door before entering.

 

I saw Taeyeon's umma and his oppa and I greeted them. No signs of Jaejoong.

"How is she?" I asked her oppa. Taeyeon is now asleep.

"She's doing good." Kangin said.

I nodded.

"Did you see Jaejoong?" Kangin asked.

"Ani." I shook my head.

"He just left a couple of minutes ago, he said he'll visit you." Kangin said.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Donghae said you fell unconscious earlier. So when Taeyeon finally slept, he decided to visit you then." Kangin continued.

My eyes grew. "Jinjja? I- I should call him then." I excused myself.

 

10PM.

 

I'm at the park near the hospital.

"Gwenchana?" I heard Jaejoong's voice.

I nodded.

"Are you sick Hyoyeon-ah? You should take care of yourself.. Rest..." Jaejoong said as he sat beside me.

There was silence between us. No one talked. I dont know why either.

"I think I should go now." I stood up but then I felt a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

 

There is Jae... Something is wrong with me.

 

I slightly shook my head. "Everythings perfectly fine oppa."

 

My eyes wants to burst tears out. How did we end up like this Jae.. We only wanted to live a simple life right?

 

"You dont look okay." He asked, still holding my wrist.

"Can I hug you?" I asked.

He smiled. "Back then, I was the one asking you for a single hug." He then pulled me in and hugged me tight. I could feel his heartbeat and breathing.

"If something is bothering, tell me. Like the old times." He said.

I didnt want to let go, but I have to.

 

He then took both my hands and looked at me in they eyes. "You'll always be my first love, youll always be speacial."

I smiled and nodded. "Same here."

He then slowly kissed my hand. After kissing it, he stared at it and looked at me with a weird expression.

I pulled my hand away. "I need to go." I said as I ran away, thats when tears started to fall from my eyes.

 

As I was inside my car, my heart is beating too fast. He saw it right?

That I took off my engagement ring.

 

I'm sorry everyone.. I know I told you Im sure with Donghae even if my memories come back..  I just dont know.

 

I do love Lee Donghae.. I also am still inlove with Jaejoong.

----