New interests.

Uncertain

 

A week after Hyoyeon's first day, she was getting some files xeroxed on the printing office when 2 male employees entered.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Hyoyeon bowed politely as they entered.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo. You are Mr. Lee's new assistant right?" One of the guys asked.

Hyoyeon nodded.

One of the guys smirked.

"You look really beautiful Hyoyeon-ssi."

Hyoyeon felt uneasy with the presence of the two.

"Would you like to go out later after work?"

"Mian, i dont hang out with people I don't know." Hyoyeon was about to leave when..

"Why so sudden?" One of the guys asked.

 He walked close to her.

"Excuse me. This is a work place, I expect everyone to work." Donghae was standing by the door.

"Mr. Lee." One of the guys said and both looked down.

Donghae walked towards Hyoyeon, held her wrist and pulled her out of the room.

Hyoyeon just followed Donghae since she knows she will be safe with him.

Everyone saw what happened and suspicions of Donghae dating his new secretary spreaded out without the 2 knowing.

---

 

Next day..

"Hyoyeonie, Im bored." Donghae sat at the chair infront of Hyoyeon.

"Would you like to help me then?" Hyoyeon asked pertaining to the work she still have on her table.

Donghae smiled. "Well, I hired a secretary to help me right? Not for me to help my secretary?" He laughed.

Hyoyeon pouted. "Then find something to do oppa."

Donghae smiled on how cute Hyoyeon was. He then looked at his wrist watch. "It's lunch time. Let's eat together."

"Ill eat later." Hyoyeon said, not looking at him.

Donghae stood up and suddenly closed the folder Hyoyeon was working on. "Your done. Come on, lunch time."

Hyoyeon looked up. "Are you serious?"

"Don't I look serious to you?" Donghae asked as he lean closer making sure Hyoyeon sees his face close.

"Didnt we just.."

"Kim Hyoyeon, it's lunch time. Now, let's eat. Come on." Donghae held her wrist and pulled her.

---

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyoyeon-ssi." A girl named Min greeted Hyoyeon when she passed by the marketing department.

Hyoyeon bowed back. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Uh, Hyoyeon-ssi?"

"Ne?" Hyoyeon smiled.

"We're just curious, how did you and Mr. Lee met?" Min asked.

"You mean Donghae oppa?" Hyoyeon asked.

Nicole, the girl behind Min nodded.

"Actually, it's very unexpected. All I can say is that he is the reason I'm here and he is my hero." Hyoyeon smiled.

The two giggled.

"How long have you been dating?" Nicole suddenly asked.

"Mwo? What dating? Im not dating Donghae oppa." Hyoyeon was surprised. "Wait, does everyone think were dating?"

Min nodded. "You actually look good together."

Hyoyeon blushed from the comment. "Well, Donghae oppa and I are just friends. Nothing more nothing less."

---

 

Months later..

"Hyoyeon-ah!" Sunny walked out from the elevator looking for Hyoyeon.

"Sunny? Why are you here?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Come on, we're going somewhere." Sunny grabbed her arm.

"Where? I dont think they will let me go anywhere Sunny." Hyoyeon said.

"Hyoyeon, my family owns the place. Appa and oppa wouldn't mind." She took a hold on Hyoyeon's bag.

"I think I should get permission from Donghae first." Hyoyeon asked.

"Aigoo. You'll just go out for maybe 3 hours. You're always with oppa! In office, in the house or other places. Let's have our own time now Hyo." Sunny pouted.

 

Suddenly, Donghae's office door opened. He was surprised to see his sister holding Hyoyeon's bag, ready to leave.

"Where are you taking her?" Donghae asked.

"We'll just go out in abit oppa. You don't mind right?" Sunny asked.

Donghae looked at Hyoyeon and she returned the look.

"Will you be okay? Do you want me to come?" Donghae asked.

"Hold on hold on. I think Im missing something here. Why wouldn't she be okay and why would you need to come?" Sunny smirked. "Is there something I need to know?"

"Ani." Hyoyeon said. "Could I go with Sunny?" She then asked Donghae.

Donghae just nodded. 'Yeah. Why would I need to come? I haven't realize, Ive been with Hyoyeon everyday now, everywhere I go she's with me.' Donghae thought.

 

With Hyoyeon and Sunny.

"Where are we going Sunny-yah?" Hyoyeon asked as Sunny started the engine.

"Meeting my friends. You need to meet new people Hyo. Following my brother all around isnt really a good thing. He's starting to become all posessive." Sunny smiled.

 

They arrived at a restaurant.

 

While waiting, Hyoyeon was staring at the fishes on the large aquarium then something caught her attention and she smiled. She took out her phone and took a picture of a particular fish.

"What are you doing Hyoyeon-ah?" Sunny asked.

"Oh. Just taking a picture. Here Sunny-yah. Smile." Hyo said.

She then scanned the two pictures. Hyo giggled when she looked at the picture of the fish. It is a clown fish, she remembered Nemo. Nemo was Donghae's favorite cartoon character and he actually have two nemo pillows in his room. Hyoyeon told Donghae last time that he's starting to look like Nemo.

Hyoyeon attached the photo to her message and sent it to Donghae.

 

Why are you following me oppa up to here? Hahaha. Isn't he cute? See you later! -Hyoyeon.

 

On the other hand.

 

DONGHAES POV

 

I was busy checking the reports when I started to feel sleepy. I stood up and walked to the door.

"Hyoyeon-ah. Can you make me a coffee?" I said when I opened the door but then, Hyoyeon wasnt there. I was talking to no one.

"Oh yeah, she's with Sunny." I closed the door then my phone beeped.

 

I opened the message and found a picture of a clown fish, I read Hyoyeon's message and smiled.

 

Yeah, so you better not make a mess there Hyoyeon-ah! I can see you, by the way, you texted the right time. I wanted coffee but no one's gonna make it. T.T --Donghae.

 

Minutes later, I received a reply.

 

Oh, mianhae. I'll make you one at the house later. Don't worry oppa, I'll be good since you're not here to clean up my mess. - Hyoyeon.

 

I shook my head.

 

Since when did I and Hyoyeon got this close?

 

End of Donghae's POV.

 

---

"Let me help you with that." Jaejoong took the bucket of water away from Taeyeon.

"Ani. I can do that oppa." Taeyeon was trying to take it back from him.

"That's why you didn't grow Taeyeon, you carry too many heavy stuffs." Jaejoong smiled.

Taeyeon pouted.

 

It was before dinner time when Taeyeon saw Jaejoong sitting outside, looking at the moon.

"Its getting cold out here." Taeyeon said.

 

"Do you think she's still alive?" Jaejoong suddenly asked.

Taeyeon frowned. Why would he ask such a thing. Shouldnt he be thinking that his girlfriend is still alive, looking for him also.

"Do you think she's angry at me? For not telling her the truth? For leaving her?" Jaejoong said.

"By the stories you told me about her, she must be still looking for you. Youre the only person she depended on oppa." Taeyeon sat beside him.

"That's what Im scared of, she doesnt know how to handle things on her own. She can show off that she's not scared but deep inside, Hyoyeon would just want to hide. She always depended on me that she might not be able to live her life alone." Jaejoong explained, a tear came out of his eye.

Taeyeon saw it. Her eyes widened. This guy is really inlove.

Jaejoong then looked at Taeyeon, he suddenly took her hand. "Kamsahamnida Taeyeon, for saving me when I was almost lifeless. Maybe I wasnt meant to die yet, I still need to find my better half out there. I need to make sure Hyoyeon is alright."

Taeyeon looked at their hands and then straight to his face. Taeyeon saw sadness on Jaejoong's eyes. She was too busy staring at Jaejoong's eyes. "Hyo.. Hyoyeon is one lucky girl."

 

"Jae.. Taeyeon, dinner is ready." Kangin called out the two.

 

Jaejoong stood up and gestured Taeyeon to stand up to. Taeyeon just nodded.

Jaejoong walked inside, Taeyeon behind him. Her face was blushing. "He loves someone else Taeyeon."

 

 

3 days later..

 

"Thank you very much Mrs. Kim for letting me stay but I think, I need to go now. I still have to find Hyoyeon but I promise. I will return here and I'll bring her with me." Jaejoong said as he say his goodbye to the Kims.

"Be careful Jaejoong." Mrs. Kim said.

"We'll see you next time Jae." Kangin said.

"Go and find her oppa. Hyoyeon's waiting for you." Taeyeon smiled.

 

Jaejoong stayed at the Kim's place for over a month and now that he was actually physically ready, he decided that he should find Hyoyeon now. On the other hand, those everyday that Jaejoong was there, Taeyeon slowly developed a little thing called infatuation for the older guy. He was the guy Taeyeon dreamed off, handsome, fit, gentleman, he knows how to respect her mother and most of all he is loving. Taeyeon can see how much he loves his girlfrined but unfortunately for Taeyeon, he has Hyoyeon.

 

---

 

"So, it is true huh?" Donghae was standing outside of Hyoyeon's wide open door.

"Oh, oppa youre home." Hyoyeon stood up.

"You're leaving?" Donghae asked with a serious tone.

Hyoyeon felt confused. "N-ne? Oppa, I was actually going to surprise you." Hyoyeon smiled as she try to fix her clothes in her bag.

"Surprise? Well, you did good Hyoyeon, I am surprised. I am the one who is taking care you ever since you got here and now Im the last one to know that youre moving out?" Donghae got angry.

Hyoyeon started to get scared. "What's wrong oppa? I mean, I was really supposed to move out once I can afford to get me my own place right?"

"Why didnt you tell me? I could have help you find one. A better place than where you are planning to stay." Donghae said.

"I dont need a better place, I will live on my own. I was actually thinking that you would be happy for me, moving to my own place, starting my life alone but I wasnt expecting you to scold me." Hyoyeon said.

"I was just going to help, like what I always say." Donghae said.

"You helped me too much already." Hyoyeon replied.

Donghae just walked away after what Hyoyeon said.

'I am just moving out? What is his problem? I work for him.. Ill see him everyday. Isnt he getting tired of seeing me in the morning when he wakes up till at night when he goes to sleep?' Hyoyeon thought.

Later that night. Hyoyeon can't sleep. Donghae didnt talk to her or even looked at her when they were having dinner earlier. He must be angry at her for not letting him know, but why?

 

HYOYEON'S POV.

 

I sat up, I cant sleep. Donghae oppa's bugging my mind. Its the first time he got angry at me. Aishh.

I stood up and went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When I was on my way back to my room, I saw someone at the garden. It was Donghae Oppa.

I should talk to him.

I slowly made my way towards him.

"Youre drinking?" I said as I got close.

"Go to sleep. Youre still leaving early tomorrow." He said with a serious face on.

"If youre angry because I didnt tell you, Im sorry. I didnt know you will react negatively to this." I said.

He didnt reply anything.

I made my way infront of him. He wasnt looking at me, this wont be a very good conversation if he doesnt answer me.

We just started at each other when I was infront of him.

"What's wrong with you?" I suddenly asked.

He smirked. "Don't you get it?"

"Get what? I wouldnt ask if I do get it right?" I replied.

He just laughed.

"You know what. Youre being bipolar oppa, i wont get anything from you if youre drinking." I gave up, I was about to walk away when he held my wrist.

"I dont want you to leave." He finally said.

I looked at him.

"I dont want you to move away.. I got used to having you here, and I want you to stay." He said.

"But oppa..." He didnt let me finish.

"Dont leave me."

My eyes grew. What did he just say? Dont leave him? What are you saying oppa? You drank too much alcohol.

"I like you Hyoyeon, I want you to stay." He confessed.

I felt my cheeks burning up. He pulled me closer to him, I can smell alcohol. He hugged me, tight, so tight I almost stopped breathing.

He suddenly broke the hug and held on my shoulders. I tried to avoid his eyes but then he made me look at him.

"Please stay Hyoyeon." He smoothely said.

I dont know what to do, what to say. He's just drunk, he say crazy things but.. Drunk people are the ones saying sober thoughts.

"I think you need to rest now oppa." I said.

He frowned. "I know what Im saying Hyoyeon. Ive been dying to say those things."

"But why?" I asked. Why did I ask? Yes, I wanted to know why he liked me?

There are alot of girls running after Lee Donghae, yes Ive seen alot of them. Some of those girls are daughters of rich businessmen, very beautiful ladies, girls that finished college, but why me? A girl who just got into an accident, an orphan, a girl who doesnt even know her own life.

"I dont need a reason to like you. Youre beautiful yourself Hyoyeon. I like you just the way you are and everyday I get to know you, i think Im slowly falling for you." He held my hand.

 

Is this right? Lee Donghae confessing his love for me? I never see this coming cause he is too perfect for me. My heart is beating so fast right now. I would be lying if I say that I dont like him cause the truth is, I like him. The small sweet things he do for me like opening the door or texting me asking if I already ate made me like him so much and yet, I tried to fight that feeling since I thougt he was just doing that because he feels that he is responsible of me.

 

"Oppa.."

"Whenever Im beside you, Im wishing that goodbyes would turn to never. That you will not leave even if you remember everything again."

I was about to speak when I felt his lips touch mine. His soft lips. I had my eyes open, I can see his skin so close but then my eyes slowly closed and without hesitations, I kissed back.

After the kiss, he smiled. "Are you still leaving?"

I was blushing. What is happening right now? Are we together now? Or still friends?

I nodded. "But maybe, I can consider about the better place you were saying.." I looked down. This is too much.

He nodded. "Come on, I'll help you pack." He pulled me inside the house.

 

---

Jaejoong had been searching for months to find her. He got a little progress though. Some of their old neighbors told him that they saw Hyoyeon back then with a guy but she left immediately. He went to the police but they wont give him informations about her since he cant show them any identifications.

Jaejoong has nowhere else to go now.

---

 

"Someones knocking on the door Taeyeon." Mrs. Kim shouted.

Taeyeon stood up and opened the door. "Oppa."

Jaejoong smiled. "Long time no see."

Taeyeon's eyes widened. She tried to look behind Jaejoong if he was with anyone.

Jaejoong chuckled. "I didnt find her Taeyeon."

"Oh." She let him enter.

"Though I didnt find her, atleast I know she's safe now. That's all that matters to me since I was the one who put her life in danger." Jaejoong continued.

Taeyeon just nodded.

"Why are you so quiet?" Jae asked.

"I wasnt expecting you to come back."

"Didnt I say I will return? And I think Im staying for long. I like your neighborhood Taeyeon. It's quiet. Its far from the busy places." Jae said as he made his way to greet Mrs. Kim.

Taeyeon smiled.

-------

 

So yeah. Long chapter ;)))