All is well .. not

Uncertain

"Oppa." Hyoyeon finally said as she saw Jiyong.

Jiyong walked pass by Taeyeon and Jaejoong and went straight to Hyoyeon.

"I heard of what happened. Is hyung okay?" Jiyong asked the girl.

"Molla. No one came out yet." Hyoyeon replied but her gaze then turned to Taeyeon.

Jaejoong also looked at Taeyeon. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Taeyeon didn't answer and then exchange glances with Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon walked forward but not to close to Taeyeon and Jaejoong. "Who are you people?"

"Hyoyeon-ah." Jaejoong said. "What are you saying?"

"She doesn't know you oppa." Taeyeon finally spoke.

"What are you saying Taeyeon?" Jaejoong starts to get a bit angry due to the confusion.

"She doesn't remember you!" Taeyeon fought back his voice with a higher tone.

"What?" Jaejoong asked then looked at Hyoyeon.

"Are you Kim Jaejoong?" Hyoyeon then asked.

"You don't know me?" Jaejoong asked with a softer tone. He couldnt believe that the girl he spent almost his entire growth coudnt remmeber him.

"No I dont.." Hyoyeon spoke. "And I don't want to remember anymore." Hyoyeon finally said and walked back to where she was sitting earlier.

"Hyoyeon, I didn't leave you. I was proctecting you." Jaejoong explained himself even no one asked for him to explain.

Hyoyeon didn't answer him.

"I was trying to save you.... From a mistake I did.." Tears started to flow down from Jaejoong's eyes.

 

Hyoyeon saw the tears and her heart softened. It only meant that Jaejoong is speaking from the heart, but she still didn't answer him.

Everyone was just watching them, also confused on the current situation.

 

When Jaejoong cannot get any answers from her, he gave up. From all those years, all the sacrifices he did just to see her, he just gave up when she, herself gave up on her own past.

Tears still coming out from his eyes.

"I guess it's really over. Im sorry for causing trouble." Jaejoong gave up. "Thank you for the memories though, Hyoyeon.. Now I finally realize, I can do live without you." Jaejoong turns around and walks away as he gently pull Taeyeon's arm and walk with him.

Hyoyeon looks at them walking away. 'Kim Jaejoong..' She thought.

 

---

 

With Jaejoong and Taeyeon back at their place.

"You didn't tell me you met her!" Jaejoong shouted.

"I thought your gonna end everything with her? Now what? After seeing her, you want her back?" Taeyeon shouted back. "Get your head straight oppa."

"And what do you expect after I end things with her? I'll come to you?" Jaejoong fired back.

Taeyeon stayed silent for a while.

"I can't believe your hiding things from me now Taeyeon. What happened to you?" Jaejoong said.

"It's all because of you! I became like this because of you oppa!"

Jaejoong shook his head. "You chose to be like that Taeyeon. I tried to love... I'm still trying but from what you are showing me... I dont know anymore."

"Am I really that unattractive for you? Do I really have a bad personality?" Taeyeon started to cry.

"It's not about your looks Taeyeon. You are beautiful, but it's what I feel that Im following." Jaejoong started to calm himself down.

"So.. Your just using me?" Taeyeon said.

Jaejoong was about to speak when she cut him off.

"Saying that you're trying to love me... Doing all that sweet things.. Kissing my forehead.. Kissing my lips.. Making me love you more!" Taeyeon cried her heart out. "What more will you do huh? Ask me to have with you?"

"No. I won't ever ask you such kind of thing. You know I can't do that to you." Jaejoong defended himself.

"Then why did you kiss me? You just wanted your own pleasure!" Taeyeon argued.

"I..." Jaejoong couldnt think of the perfect explanation. He did it to realize something. "I wanted to know.. That if I'd kiss you, would it be the same as I kiss her. Would I feel the same."

Taeyeon furrowed her eye brows. "And you felt nothing.. Which ended up me feeling everything.."

Jaejoong slowly walked towards her. She calmed down abit. Both of them are, but Jaejoong can't see Taeyeon crying. She's been crying so much the past few days and it was all because of him. He's hurting her.

"Mianhae. That's all I can say, that's what I always say, but you keep on hurting." Jaejoong hugged her and kissed her head. "Please stop Taeyeon-ah."

Taeyeon looked up at him. "I'm planning to stop oppa, but everytime I see you.. My heart wont let me."

 

Jaejoong sighed, but once again, he was surprised. His eyes grew, something soft touched his lips.

Taeyeon kissed him, she's on her toes just to reach his lips. She was waiting for him to respond, but all Jaejoong could do was stand there.

 

Taeyeon pulled away. "You won't love me even if she dies.. Even if I die.." Taeyeon whisphered loud enough for Jaejoong to hear.

"Wae..." her voice trailed off as she ran towards her room.

 

---

 

A day later, after the incident, Donghae now woke up to find Hyoyeon, Sunny and his parents in the hospital room.

"Hey, sleepy head." Hyoyeon brightly said as soon as she see Donghae opened his eyes.

"What- ah." Donghae screamed in pain.

Hyoyeon looked at him with pity on her eyes. If only she could take away the pain for him. "Don't try to move oppa."

Donghae looked at hi left leg and remembered what happened. He was there, standing infront of Lee Dance School talking to Hyukjae when he heard someone call Hyoyeon's name. Him and Hyo both looked at the guy and to his surprise, it was Kim Jaejoong. He didn't know how Jae was able to sneak out from Siwon's team but right at that veey moment, he fell on the ground. Something very hard hit his leg, he remembered Hyoyeon and Hyukjae calling out his name.

---

 

3 days later..

 

Taeyeon was preparing breakfast when she heard a knock on the door.

"Im coming." Taeyeon shouted.

Taeyeon smiled as she opened the door without any speculation of who it was. Her smiled wwnt away once she saw the girl she envy the most right now, right infront of their house.

"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon-ssi." Hyoyeon bowed in respect.

"H-hyoyeon.." Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon who's at the door?" Jaejoong shouted and walked next to her. "Hyoyeon."

Hyoyeon once again bowed and greeted them.

 

They let her in the house, actually, Jaejoong did. He asked Taeyeon to serve some juice and cookies for the guest.

"I came here to apologize for what happened last time, and also to get things straight." Hyoyeon started.

"Hyoyeon, I know you must be thinking of why I went away, but did that to save you. I came back, you were gone. I tried to look for you." Jaejoong said those words full of emotions, but all Hyoyeon could do was stare at him.

She doesn't know how to react since, Jaejoong is a stranger to her.

"I understand Jaejoong-ssi and thank you for the good intentions back then. Everything between us now is different from what we had back then. I hope you understand." Hyoyeon finally stood up. "I still consider that we become friends though. Now that I met you again, I would like to know about my past."

Jaejoong stood up to. "I would gladly accept your offer. That's the closest I can get. Can you wait for a second, I will give you something."

 

Jaejoong ran to his room, took a small box hidden in a bigger box and ran back to the living room. That same moment Jaejoong came back, Taeyeon decided to peek on them.

"What is this?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"I bought it back then, I gave it to you for like 5 times, but it keeps on coming back to me. When I got out from the adoption center, those two years of waiting for you to come out too, all those sleepless nights working... Everything went to that thing. I poured my everything to that." Jaejoong looked straight at Hyoyeon. All those memories of him and her was playing in his head. The girl he loved, the girl he gave his everything, is now standing infront of him, but what can he do? She's not his girl anymore.

Hyoyeon opened the box and saw a very beautiful ring inside. She touched the ring with her indes finger. Pictures started to form in her head, she closed her eyes, trying to figure it out, but everything was blurry.

 

"Gwenchana?" Jaejoong asked.

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and nodded. "I cant accept this Jaejoong-ssi."

"Ani. I won't give it to anyone, that ring is for you Hyoyeon. Think of it as something that represents that Im letting you go, because eversince I got it, it feels like you've always been mine. I have to let go you know." Jaejoong tried to not show her how weak he can be infront of her.

 

Hyoyeon only nodded and started to walk to the door. Jaejoong walked her over to her car.

 

Before she entered the car, she said something. "Jaejoong-ssi... She loves you." Hyoyeon was looking inside the house.

Jaejoong looked back and nodded. "I know."

"But she looks really sad." Hyoyeon said. "She deserves to be loved back. Everyone does."

"Yes. She really does deserve to be loved." Jaejoong agreed.

"So, Im going now Jaejoong-ssi. Ill see you when I see you." Hyoyeon was about to enter when Jaejoong called her name.

 

"Hyoyeon... Can.. I get a hug? Even for the last time? I just missed you so much." Jaejoong said and that was when his tears fall.

Hyoyeon saw how sad it has been for Jaejoong. She felt her heart softened and she smiled. She walked up to him and gave him a tight hug.

Jaejoong hugged her back tightly, gracing every second.

"Gomawoyo oppa." Hyoyeon said.

Jaejoong smiled. "Bye bye Hyoyeonie."

 

When Hyoyeon was driving away from the house.. "What if I met you earlier Jaejoong, what couldve happened?"

---

 

Hyoyeon went to Donghae's place to check up on her when she found Siwon's car parked infront.

"Siwon oppa's here?"

As she was about to open the door, she heard Donghae speak with an angry voice.

"She's now at Jaejoong's place, wanted to talk to him. What happened Siwon? I thought Jaejoong is under your care?" Donghae said.

"Jaejoong recently resigned and some of Minho's men lost track of him. We can't stop them from meeting in the first place Hae. Jaejoong and Hyoyeon shouldve even met way before this thing happened." Siwon replied.

Hyoyeon was surprised with what she just heard. "He was stopping Jaejoong from meeting me?"

---

 

Heyy :)) Just finished writing this part yesterday. Thank you all for the lovely comments. It makes my day better. BTW.. Vote up for the story if you like it. =)))) THANK YOU, and I promise to give youa lot more crazy, nerve wracking and suspense chapters! :))♥♥♥