Carry on

Uncertain

 

"What are you going to do with her oppa?" Sunny asked as they watch Hyoyeon sleep.

"I'll have to take care of her." Donghae replied.

"You'll bring her home?" Sunny asked.

"If I have to. That's the only way I can do that Sunny. Hyoyeon doesn't have anywhere to stay anymore. If we let her stay at her old place, the people that was looking fer her might try to take her."

Sunny nodded.

"We'll give her a new life in Seoul Sunny-yah."

5 days after Hyoyeon's incident. Donghae requested that she be transferred to Seoul Hospital. It will be easier for Donghae since it's closer.

---

 

"Donghae-ssi. Can I ask you something?" Hyoyeon said as Donghae cut the apples for her.

"Ye?" Donghae smiled.

"Who am I to you? Actually, no one told me yet anything about myself except for my name. Are we friends? Relatives?" Hyoyeon asked curiously.

"Oh." Donghae let go of the knife after finishing the apples. "To tell you the truth Hyoyeon, we are both strangers to each other. I just knew your name because of this." Donghae gave her ID back.

Hyoyeon looked at it. "Then.. Where's my family? Why are you the one helping me?"

"Im really sorry Hyoyeon, you are here because of me. I was the one who was driving the car that hit you. It was dark and raining.. You were running.. I couldn't step on the break quickly." Donghae looked down.

"Oh." Hyoyeon looked away.

"Im sorry Hyoyeon, because of me you lost your memories.. You got hurt.." Donghae said.

"Let's not talk about it. I want to be alone for a while, if you don't mind." Hyoyeon covered herself with the hospital blanket.

---

 

Another week have passed.

Hyoyeon was now allowed to go home. She slowly become close to Sunny but not with Donghae who was actually the one with her almost everyday before and after going to work.

"Your bringing me to your house?" Hyoyeon looked surprised as Sunny help her with her clothes. Hyoyeon has a clutch in her left arm so it's hard for her to dress herself for now.

"Ne. That's what oppa said. We can't just leave you anywhere right?" Sunny smiled.

"What will your parents say? Bringing home a stranger who doesn't even know herself."

"We talked to our parents and theyre glad to give you a spare room in the house. That house is actually pretty big for a 4 member family." Sunny fixed Hyoyeon's things.

"You girls ready?" Donghae asked as he entered the room.

"Ne."

---

 

As they arrive at Lee residence, they were greeted by the older Lees.

Hyoyeon shyly bowed to the two.

Mrs. Lee walked towards Hyoyeon.

"Annyeong Hyoyeon-ssi."

Hyoyeon smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo." She replied as she bow.

"How are you?"

"Im.. physically okay." Hyoyeon answered.

"That's good. We prepared a room for you here Hyoyeon. You can stay as long as you want." Mrs. Lee smiled.

"Oh. Ani, that's too much. I'll try to work for my own once I can. Thank you for your offer though." Hyoyeon replied as she looked at Donghae and he looked back.

"I'll try to find you a job in our company Hyoyeon, would that be okay for you?" Donghae asked.

"Am I qualified?"

Donghae nodded.

---

 

3 days later..

 

Donghae just got home from work, he hasn't seen Hyoyeon with his umma at the living room and her room, so he checked the garden.

"Hyoyeon.." Donghae walked towards her.

"Ne? Donghae-ssi?" She looked at him.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"I dont know. It is fine but.. I can't help to be bothered. My mind's a blank. I want to know things, remember anything about me..." Hyoyeon said.

"Hyoyeon.. Im really sorry about what happened.. I investigated about you, I try to find informations.."

Hyoyeon looked up to him waiting for him to talk.

"You know what we found out? You were living back in Incheon with your boyfriend. I tried to find him but I just couldn't. You were a scholar at Incheon University, I talked to your friends but they can't give me the things I needed." Donghae confessed.

Hyoyeon tried her best to remember any of Donghae's words. "Where's my family? I know you said you dont know but.. Maybe.."

Donghae shook his head. "You grew up in a adoption center in Busan Hyoyeon. Which is far from Incheon."

Hyoyeon nodded. "Uh, Donghae-ssi. You're willing to help me get back my lost memory right?"

Donghae nodded.

"Maybe this can help.." Hyoyeon took out a paper. "I saw this in the pocket of my pants. Do you know if Jaejoong is a bad guy?"

Donghae opened the paper, it was kind of hard to read since it got wet. His eyes grew by reading it. "I also don't know Hyoyeon."

"I think I should go back to Incheon. Maybe Jaejoong is back there. I want to meet him." Hyoyeon said.

Donghae thinks first and then shook his head. "It's dangerous for you back there now. What if something worst happens?"

"Jaejoong is the only one that has informations about me Donghae-ssi. I need to find him." Hyoyeon has tears forming on her eyes.

Donghae softened. "If we can't find him, what are you planning to do?"

"I... I'll continue my life here in Seoul. Maybe there's a reason why I can't remember, I'll just think of it positively."

Donghae felt pity for the young girl.

 

Seconds later..

"Ah..ah.." Hyoyeon holding her head.

"Gwenchana?" Donghae asked as he go to her side.

"My head hurts... Appaa." Hyoyeon screaming out in pain.

---

 

"Hyo? Hyoyeon." Jaejoong entered the house.

"Jagiya.." He started shouting.

He didn't find her. No nothing.

Jaejoong started to go to places he thought Hyoyeon might be staying but one unfortunate moment.

"Look who we have here."

Jaejoong recognized the voice.

"Looking for your girlfriend Jaejoong?"

"What did you do to her?" Jaejoong asked, still not looking.

"Oh, we didn't do anything..yet. You shouldn't have left her Jaejoong. She was waiting for you.."

"You bastard!" Jaejoong turned around just to find two big guys infront of him, ready to hold him.

Junghyuk smirked.

"You know what to do with him." Junghyuk left.

 

3 people pulled Jaejoong to the van and brougt him to an abandoned place. They started beating up Jaejoong until he looked lifeless. Having a hard time breathing, blood coming out from his mouth, pain all over.

"Oh by the way, just to make you a little happy before you die Kim, we don't have your girlfriend." The guys started laughing.

Jaejoong fell on the floor, he tried to look up to the sky. "Hyo.." and that's when he lost consciousness.

---

 

In Seoul..

Hyoyeon suddenly woke up from her sleep. She felt weird, she felt different. "Jaejoong.."

 

------------