Get Ready

Uncertain

Hyoyeon was now living under the same roof as Donghae because of his request. Donghae wanted to take care of Hyoyeon on her whole pregnancy, but it wasnt easy.

During the past few days, Hyoyeon has been whining alot and Donghae tries to understand her since she's going through a lot of changes. Hyoyeon was used to do many active things like dancing, jogging, and all sorts of exercise but since she is pregnant, she has to stop for a while. Donghae also has to deal with her mood changes; from being a very sweet girl to someone who always gets irritated with even the smallest things. And lets not forget about her morning sickness and food cravings. But with all these things, Donghae tries to be patient because he loves her, and his future child.

 

As Donghae tried to hug Hyoyeon before he trully wakes up, he didnt find her there.

"Jagiya?" Donghae opened his eyes.

 

That is when he heard her in the bathroom.. Again. He immediately stood up and ran to the bathroom.

 

"Gwenchana?" Donghae asked as he pat her back.

Hyoyeon nodded as she the faucet.

Morning sickness. Hyoyeon's number one enemy ever since she started her pregnancy. She hated it, but she cannot do anything.

 

While eating breakfast..

 

"Let's eat lunch together oppa." Hyoyeon said.

"Ooh. I can't today Hyoyeon-ah. I have a lunch meeting with the new investors. I cannot cancel on that one." Donghae pouted.

Hyoyeon frowned and didnt talk anymore.

Donghae felt she got disappointed. "Gwenchana?"

Hyoyeon just nodded and didnt look at him.

"Yah Hyoyeon-ah. Its an important lunch.." Donghae tried to explain.

"Yes. I understand. Its very important. Youre the boss of the company, youre a busy person. What else can I do?" Hyoyeon then stood up and walked out from the kitchen.

Donghae sighed and closed his eyes. "Shes pregnant Hae. Try to understand her mood swings. Its normal. Just a few more months.." He then stood up and went to follow Hyoyeon.

 

 

She was at the balcony, looking around the view when Donghae hugged her from the back.

"Mianhae." Donghae whisphered in her ear.

Hyoyeon sighed, and held Donghae's hands that was touching her small baby bump.

"I'll just ask Yesung oppa to pick me up later for lunch. I just dont want to eat alone today." Hyoyeon explained herself.

"Eat good food Hyoyeon-ah." Donghae reminded her.

"Ne. Oppa, my feet are starting to get swollen. My sandals wont fit anymore." Hyoyeon replied.

Donghae looked at her feet and he did notice her feet and ankles are getting swollen.

"I feel every part of my body getting swollen." She pouted.

"It will all go away. You will still look beautiful even you get a little swollen." Donghae said.

"Stop lying." She replied.

"Okay. I'll head to work now, Ill see you when I get home." Donghae made her turn around and face him.

Hyoyeon nodded like a little kid.

"Wheres my goodbye kiss?" He asked playfully.

"No kisses for you today because you cannot eat lunch with me."

"Aii, wae?" Donghae pouted.

"Bbye Mr. Businessman. You dont want to be late." Hyoyeon tried to push him away.

That scene of having small conversation turned to a fight and turn into reconciliation will be alot more for Hyoyeon and Donghae. She is a very sensitive lady when she's pregnant.

---

 

 

With Taeyeon.. At her school.

 

Taeyeon was looking out the window, waiting for the bell to ring for their lunch breakd. They had a pop quiz earlier, and as a good student, Taeyeon studied ahead of time thats why she finished early.

"Wah. Luna texted me saying that there is a handsome guy roaming around the school looking for a female student." Yenny said as she reads her friends' text message quietly as the other students take their tests.

Yenny is sitting next to Taeyeon, but Taeyeon wasnt paying attention to what her seatmate just said.

 

5 minutes later..

 

"Earth to Kim Taeyeon. The bell rang like 30 seconds ago. Come on. Im hungry." Yenny said.

"Oh. Jinjja? Wait for me." Taeyeon followed her friends.

"Did you hear what I said earlier? The handsome guy that came to the school." Yenny asked Taeyeon.

"Ani. What was it about?" Taeyeon asked.

"Theres this guy looking for a female student here." Sunye spoke.

"Luna said he is hot." Yenny smiled.

Taeyeon chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot our friend here has her boyfriend." Sunye said.

 

Once the girls got into the cafeteria, they tried to find a table to eat.

 

Taeyeon and her friends started eating when everyone in the room got quiet. A handsome, model-like guy entered the cafeteria with a blank expression plastered on his face.

"Oh, I think thats the guy Luna was talking about." Yenny smiled as she checked out the guy.

"He is handsome, and he is tall." Sunye smiled.

Taeyeon then tried to see who the guy is, and when she saw him, her eyes grew wide. "Jae.."

"Mwo?" Sunye asked.

"He's walking straight to our table." Yenny said.

"Taeyeonie." Jaejoong said as he got close.

 

Yenny and Sunye's eyes both widen and they looked at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon felt a bit embarrassed but she bravely stood up.

 

"Oppa. What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked once Jaejoong was close.

She can feel all the eyes throwing daggers at her right now.

"You left your book at my place yesterday. Here, I thought you might need it." Jae handed her the book.

"Oh." She took it and smiled awkwardly. "By the way oppaa, this is Yenny and Sunye, my friends here at school. Girls, this is Kim Jaejoong.. My... My boyfriend." She blushed when she said those words infront of her friends, but she also felt proud to have someone like Kim Jaejoong, a walking statue.

"Annyeong." Jaejoong gave them a small hello gesture.

Yenny and Sunye both bowed and greeted him.

"So, Ill be leaving now, lunch break is almost over for me." Jae said.

"You didnt eat yet?" Taeyeon asked.

"I ate, before coming here. Dont worry. Ill see you later." Jaejoong kissed her forehead before leaving.

Taeyeon just stood there and watched her boyfriend walk away.

 

Once she sat down, Yenny and Sunye started investigating her.

"He is your boyfriend? How did you find a guy like him?" They asked.

"Its pretty sureal how I met him but yeah.. He is my boyfriend." Taeyeon admitted.

"You are too lucky Taeyeon-ah. First, there are pictures of you with GDragond's friends. Second, you really are close to GDragon, and now this. You have a hottie boyfriend. Youre life is awesome." Sunye complained.

"Ani. It wasnt that great before." Taeyeon said bitterly as she remembered what happened back then, but she slowly smiled when she start to realize that her life is starting to have its point.

 

 

After class, when Jaejoong went by Taeyeon's house.

 

"Did you know that you made me the headline of the new in school earlier?" Taeyeon said once Jaejoong sat beside her.

"Wae?" He asked.

"Everyone knows me now, and they kept on calling you a hottie." Taeyeon pouted,

Jaejoong smirked. "Well, the news are true though."

"Yah!" Taeyeon hit his shoulder.

"but I'm your hottie!" Jaejoong playfully said which made Taeyeon smile.

----

I just added one more chapter before Uncertain ends. Watch out friends! :)