Misunderstandings

Uncertain

Today was GDragon's comeback performance. Everyone was busy, they all gathered in YG building early in the morning for a little energy boosters as they also planned on going to the broadcast station all together.

 

Hyoyeon was especially nervous and excited at the same time. It will not bbe her first time dancing on stage, ut this will be the first one with GDragon and everyone will be watching her every move.

 

GD has been boosting up his energy for quite some time now. He had his game face on, but inside, he is still very nervous.

 

Hyoyeon didn't know but Donghae took a time off at work just to see her first performance live. Being the ever supportive boyfriend that he is.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand now knows where to find Hyoyeon but his newly found job was making it hard for him to find time.

 

Taeyeon slowly had her guards down for Jaejoong and Hyoyeon to meet since she knows Donghae wouldn't let that happen. She's fine with just even living at the same place with the guy she loves right now.

 

As for how people react to the MV of GD's new song, everyone started to look up and search for the girl and once they found out it was Hyoyeon and that she is about to get married to Donghae, everyone approved since they will be sure Hyoyeon and GD won't have a little relationship to hide from fans.

---

 

Hyoyeon and GD was at the side of the stage, watching the asrtists that is performing before them.

GD looked at Hyoyeon and he suddenly took her hand and squeezed it tight. "Don't worry, you'll do fine. I got your back."

Hyoyeon smiled and looked up at him. "And you GDragon, would always be awesome." Since Hyoyeon is comfortable with GD, she didn't pull her hand away from him.

 

After GD's performance, everyone was ecstatic on how powerful and awesome it was.

"You did great. Thank you." GD said to Hyoyeon as soon as they got off stage and he gave her a small hug.

Hyoyeon hugged back but her heart was still beating so fast due to the nervousness on stage earlier.

 

Unfortunately for the guy who has been watching his girlfriend the whole time at the side of the stage, the view he was seeing now is undesirable, ut he can't do anything. It will be normal for Hyoyeon to e close to other people, maybe he's just being over protective since Jaejoong could just be around.

 

Donghae put a smile on his face and wwnt to the dressing room since GD's full crew is there already.

He knocked at the door and was welcomed by alot of people who was talking about a comeback celebration. He finally saw his girlfrend and went straight to her.

"Hey beautiful." Donghae called her.

Hyoyeon turned around and smiled as soon as she saw the man standing behind her. Hyoyeon immediately hugged him with tears starting to form on her eyes.

They both pulled back from the hug and once Donghae saw the tears on her face, he wiped it with his thumb.

"You shouldn't be crying right?" Donghae gave her a smile.

"I know. I'm just feeling so overwhelmed right now and you still came even with your busy schedule. Gomawoyo." Hyoyeon replied.

"I can cancel even a month work just for you my love." Donghae removed the hair that got on Hyo's face. "You were great Hyo. Jiyong wouldn't regret getting you as his dance partner."

Hyoyeon smiled. "I learned from the best oppa. Remember when you taught me?" Hyoyeon laughed.

"It's good to see you here hyung." GD suddenly speak from behind.

Donghae went to Hyo's side and the couple is now facing GD.

"You were awesome my friend." Donghae said.

"Kamsahamnida. Would you like to go to our after party?" GD suddenly asked.

Donghae looked at Hyo who wanted him to go.

"Oppa will go, but both of us will be leaving early since he still have work tomorrow morning. Is that okay?" Hyoyeon answered.

"That's fine." GD smiled and walked away.

"Can I sleep over at your place?" Hyo asked Donghae.

Donghae chuckled. "You don't have to ask." He then kissed her head, the sweetest affection Donghae do to Hyoyeon.

 

 

The after party started around 10PM, Hyoyeon and Donghae had been glued to each other the whole time they were there but what they do not know. There's a pair of eyes that didn't leave them.

"Hyung, shouldn't you join everyone downstair? You've been here ever since the party started, standing here wouldn't do anything hyung." Seungri, a close friend of Jiyong said.

"I'll come down later." Jiyong replied without even looking back at the younger guy.

 

Around 12PM..

"Here you are oppa. I've been looking everywhere for you." Hyoyeon walked to GD.

GD smiled, a bit tipsy because of the alcohol he had been drinking non-stop ever since the party started.

"You should stop drinking now oppa." Hyoyeon said since she can tell GD is drunk.

"If you wanted me to stop, I'll stop then." GD placed down the cup on the table next to him.

Hyoyeon nodded. "I'm going now oppa, Donghae oppa has work. You should also take a rest early oppa, Music Core comeback tomorrow." Hyoyeon reminded him.

"Ne. I will. Thank you for everything Hyoyeon-ah." GD gave her a hug of goodbye but this one was a long and tight hug.

Hyoyeon was also confused but then, GD is drunk.

While hugging Hyo, GD smirked as he sees Donghae looking at them inches away. Donghae suddenly avoided his gaze from what he was seeing.

---

 

At Donghae's house..

"Are you okay oppa? You've been quiet the whole ride home." Hyoyeon asked as soon as they entered his house.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired Hyonie. You should take a shower now, I'll go after you." Donghae blankly said.

Hyoyeon just nodded with Donghae's suggestion.

He went to the kitchen to get water. He needs tot ake his mind off things that are bothering him. He doesn't like seeing GD close to Hyo even if he knows that it is just friendship, but the way GD moves around her makes him uncomfortable.

 

When both finished taking a shower, Hyoyeon was sitting on his bed playing with her phone.

"Oh. You're done." Hyoyeon smiled and put down her phone. She then patted the other side for Donghae to go now.

He just smiled and sat beside her.

"Let's just take a good rest for tonight, ne." Hyoyeon looked at him.

Donghae nodded.

"Good night oppa." Hyoyeon kissed his cheek and lay down.

Donghae lay down as well.

"I hope that if there's something bothered  you today oppa will be gone away when you wake up tomorrow. I don't like it when you just nod and look at me like nothing. If there's something bothering you, I wish you could tell it to me. I'm looking like a fool trying to pretend that there's nothing wrong with you." Hyoyeon suddenly said.

Donghae sighed. 'Mianhae.' He thought to himself.

 

2 hours later..

Hyoyeon can't find her self to sleep. She had been keeping her eyes closed for the whole time but because of how Donghae suddenly acted, she had been thinking of things that might be the cause of this unexpected happenings.

She got up from the bed and looked back at the sleeping figure of her boyfriend. She slowly walked to the couch and opened the TV and a few moments later, that's when her eyes gave up and she went away to dreamland.

 

6AM.

Donghae woke up to find the other half of the bed unoccupied. He unconsciously sat up, fixed his hair and tried to look for the missing person. He then saw a laying figure at the couch with the TV open.

Donghae walked close to the couch to find Hyoyeon sleeping peacefully. He then kneeled infront of her.

"You look tired. You need more time to sleep." Donghae whisphered and kissed his girlfriend's forehead as he place a blanket on top of her.

 

He made his way to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. Before he ate, he was planning to wake Hyoyeon up but he wanted her to rest more and just leave her with a note and the breakfast itself but even before he could finish his breakfast, Hyoyeon came in.

"You didn't even call me for breakfast." Hyoyeon said standing in the kitchen entrance with a poker face on.

"I was planning to but I decided to let you sleep more because you look tired Hyoyeon-ah." Donghae innocently replied.

"I wouldve slept earlier if you didn't act rude yesterday." Hyoyeon stated with a serious tone.

"It was nothing Hyo, it was just me.."

"Why don't you tell me what's going on oppa? Why do I have to guess what's on your mind!" Hyoyeon cried to him.

Donghae stood up and walked to her. "It was nothing."

Hyoyeon just shook her head and was about to walk out when Donghae caught her arm. Hyoyeon looked back at him with a frown.

"Let go." Hyoyeon blankly said.

Donghae doesn't want to, but this won't do. They'll both clash to each other and that won't be good. He doesn't want to hide it from Hyo, but if he tells her about what he thinks of GD, he knows that it won't do anything good for their work.

Hyoyeon on the other hand started to fix hee things and was ready to go home.

"I'll drop you off later, eat breakfast first." Donghae said as he stand in the door.

"I'm eating breakfast at my place." Hyo finally stood up. "I called Hyukjae oppa, he'll pick me up here." She then walked off to the living room to wait for Hyukjae.

 

At the living room..

"Hyo, I'm sorry." Donghae suddenly sat beside her.

"For what?" Hyo asked without looking at him.

"For what happened. I can't take it if you're like this."

"Maybe this will get better tomorrow. I'll see you then." Hyoyeon finally stood up since she heard a car parked infront of Donghae's place.

---

 

Hyoyeon arrived at the broadcasting station around 3PM and was greeted by GD's crew.

She just greeted back and sat at the corner and waited for the stylist to call her.

 

---

 

GD's POV.

 

"I think Hyoyeon's not in the mood today." I heard one of my back up dancers say as soon as I entered the dressing room.

I scanned for Hyoyeon and there she is, sitting alone at the corner with her earphone's on.

Well, this would be a good time to have our GDragon and Hyoyeon time. I smirked inside.

I made my way to her and stood infront of her. I see her slowly look up at me.

"Annyeong." I said with a smile.

She slowly stood up and gave a very fake smile. "Annyeonghaseyo." She bowed.

"I'm sorry but this dressing room is only for people who will be enjoying the performance today. I don't need someone who will play dead on stage." I coldly say.

 

I saw her look away and I took that chance to hold her wrist and pulled her out of the dressing room to somewhere.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" Hyoyeon asked as she struggles to follow me.

 

I brought her to the roof top of the broadcasting station.

"Now tell me, what's wrong?" I bluntly asked.

She just sit there and started to pout. I raised an eyebrow at her and crossed my arms.

"It's Donghae oppa. He just started to play cold towards me yesterday night when we were on our way home." Hyoyeon said.

I tried to recall about last night and I remembered when Hyoyeon was saying goodbye to me, I hugged her for the longest time I know and I saw Donghae looked at us with jelousy in his eyes. I smirked. Wrong move Donghae. Once this kind of things start, it never ends. Now I know, he easily gets jelous of me and Hyoyeon. This would be easy for me.

I then turned my gaze to the girl infront of me. Lee Donghae would know the pain of losing someone when you, Kim Hyoyeon, decides on your own to leave him, like my original plan for the both of you.

I suddenly heard crying, is she crying? I sat beside her and moved the hair that was hiding her face from me.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"It just feels so bad that even this morning we can't fix this problem." She said. "I hate fighting with him, but I hate it more if he hides something from me."

I made her look at me. She was crying, real tears coming out from her eyes... From her heart. I didn't know what got into me but I wiped her tears away with my own thumb. Her tears won't stop from coming out.. Is this how fragile you are Hyoyeon? A small fight would make your heart burst into pieces? IS THIS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM?

I then unconciously hugged her. It feels like I should be protecting you than making you feel bad right?

"Don't cry Hyoyeon, everything will be alright." I said.

My heart slowly softened when I personally saw her tears. It's Donghae that Im planning to get revenge on.. Not you.. But I can't erase you from the picture since you're the most treasured person he has right now.

-------

 

LALALALALOVE♥ Keep up the comments guys.