He kissed her

Uncertain

"Annyeong." Hyoyeon was standing infront of Yuri as they meet at a private coffee shop in Gangnam.

"Hyoyeonie, good thing you could come." Yuri smiled.

"Well, I'm actually free today since your oppa doesnt have a performance." Hyoyeon answered.

 

The two girls ordered coffee and desserts.

"How is Donghae-ssi? Is he okay now?" Yuri asked.

"He's slowly recovering. He got quite demanding now since he can't do alot of things." Hyoyeon shook her head from the memory of Donghae asking alot of thing for her.

"So.. How did you meet him? Im sorry, Im curious since you two are a known couple and the proposal he did was totally unique." Yuri leaned in to hear Hyoyeon's story.

"We just met accidentally." Hyoyeon replied.

 

Yuri nodded. "What do you think of oppa?" She suddenly asked.

"Jiyong oppa? He's very kind and very professional." Hyoyeon explained.

"If.. If you were some random person, if you didnt know him personally, would you date him?" Yuri was stuttering while asking her.

Hyoyeon laughed it out. "Who wouldnt want to date Gdragon?"

"Ani. As Kwon Jiyong, forget about the GDragon image." Yuri said seriously.

Hyoyeon saw how serious Yuri was. "I.. I dont know. I didnt really think of something like that Yuri."

Yuri nodded and smiled.

 

Later that day.

 

Yuri's POV.

 

It's 3PM and I went straight to where Jaejoong Oppa wanted to meet.

"Annyeong." I said once I was standing infront of the table where Jaejoong and Taeyeon were.

He still looks so perfect even the last time I saw him. He looks happier now though, maybe because he found Taeyeon.

Both of them stood up.

I just smiled awkwardly. I actually dont know what to say.

 

"Yuri-yah. How are you? What have you been doing. Its been a long time." Jaejoong oppa asked me.

"Same old Yuri, oppa. Im okay, I still go out when Im bored." I answered and looked at Taeyeon.

 

We had food infront of us moments later. If Jaejoong Oppa wasnt talking and asking me question, this meeting would be totally queit. Taeyeon and I exchanged glances from time to time, but thats all it is going to be. I tried to study them, why would my oppa have files about them? What's their connection to him?

Jaejoong Oppa suddenly excused himself when his phone rang.

It was me and Taeyeon left alone at the table.

 

"Both of us know this wont work right? Why did you agree?" Taeyeon finally spoke.

I looked at her. "We might see each other often then."

She smiled while shaking her head. "You don't get it Yuri-ssi. Oppa only sees you as a friend."

"And from what I am seeing and hearing right now, you're also just a friend Taeyeon-ssi." I defended myself.

I saw her frown and sighed.

"Yes, Ive always been the friend." Taeyeon then looked outside wheere we can see Jaejoong Oppa from the window. "Like what he always tell me, he only has one heart, and that heart belongs to someone else."

Taeyeon looked so sad. She looked so depress while looking at him. I can see she's trying to fight back the tears.

I also looked at Jaejoong Oppa.

"Ever since I met him 6 years ago, he has been loving someone he had and won't have anymore." Taeyeon said.

Jaejoong Oppa is inlove with some else and not Taeyeon? But who? Why? It has been years?

"He wont love you Yuri-ssi." Taeyeon suddenly said.

"I dont lose that easily Taeyeon-ssi." I smirked.

"I also dont. I see him everyday, when I wake up and before going to sleep. Eversince I told him that Im inlove with him, we kept on fighting.. But instead of pushing me away, he made an effort to look for me. He let me stay at his place. He takes care of me. All I wanted him to do those things for me not as a friend."

I dont know why she is saying this things to me, but Im totally surprised. She's tough.

"I havent tried yet. We will see by then." I replied.

"Try what?" I heard Jaejoong Oppa's voice.

"Some things." I replied.

 

He just nodded and sat.

"Ah. By the way, Oppa... Do you know my brother?" I asked. Maybe he and Jiyong oppa really know each other.

"Your brother? Aniyo. What is his name?" He asked.

"Kwon Jiyong." I said.

He tried to think but then shook his head. "I dont think I dont know someone with that name."

"Maybe you know him by his stage name, GDragon." I said.

I saw Taeyeon's eyes widened. What's the meaning of this? She knows him.

"Gdragon? Your oppa is Gdragon?" He asked in surprise.

I nodded. "Didnt I tell you back then?"

He shook his head.

Jaejoong Oppa doesnt know him, but Taeyeon knows something.

 

We were now outside the restaurant.

"Its cold here outside." I said as I rub both my arms.

 

Seconds later, I felt a cloth wrap around me. I looked back and Jaejoong Oppa placed his cardigan on me.

"Aniyo oppa, its okay.. Im about to go home." I rejected.

"Aigoo Yuri-yah." He just said and fixed it on my shoulders. "I'll walk you to your car." He said as he smiled at me.

I didnt know why but I suddenly felt warm. My cheeks are actually burning. I hope he doesnt see.

 

We were now infront of my car.

"I'll see you soon Yuri-yah. I hope you and Taeyeon could talk more next time. She's a really nice girl." He said.

I nodded. "Ye. Maybe next time." I said.

 

End of Yuri's POV.

 

---

The next day..

 

Jaejoong oppa. I would like to invite you and Taeyeon to a dinner later at ... I hope you two could come. -- Hyo.

 

Jaejoong smiled as he read the first text message he received after waking up. She calls her oppa now, just like old times.

 

Ofcourse! We will surely be there. Thank you for the invite Hyoyeon. --Jae.

 

Later that day..

 

As Jaejoong and Taeyeon entered the restaurant, they were greeted by Hyoyeon, and once they reached the table, Donghae was there.

Donghae looked at Taeyeon, who he talked to last time about Jaejoong, Taeyeon looked away.

But with Jaejoong, he felt overly jealous of the guy. He has the money, the power and the girl he thought was his.

The dinner went well, they started to feel comfortable around each other.

 

"Is it okay if I talk to Jaejoong-ssi alone?" Donghae looked at the two girls.

Hyoyeon smiled and nodded, as she tried to invite Taeyeon to go somewhere else.

 

With Hae and Jae..

"Im sorry for what I did." Donghae started while he looks down.

Jaejoong was just staring at him.

"I was afraid that if she sees you.. She'll leave me."

"She has amnesia right?"

Donghae nodded. "But, she may still remember. It is selfish of me to do those things.. Even before we got together, she was yours, but Hyoyeon said it herself that she's a new Hyoyeon... That its her new life and.. Youre not part of her new life anymore, until now."

Jaejoong shook his head. "Youre going to be married to her, who ever told you Hyoyeon would leave you? Ive been out of her life for a long time. We changed positions, you're her future.. Im a stranger."

Donghae could only nod with what Jaejoong said. "Im still sorry for what I have done Jaejoong-ssi. What could I do for you for all the trouble I did."

"Im actually hesitating to ask this, but I won't be able to support me and Taeyeon longer.. I.. Need a job Donghae-ssi." Jaejoong asked.

Donghae smiled. "Are you willing to return with Siwon's team? He told me you were good."

"That's the job I was thinking." He smiled back.

 

With Taeyeon and Hyoyeon..

Taeyeon was staring at her, while Hyoyeon was looking at the view. She then turned to Taeyeon and smiled.

"Tell me Taeyeon. What kind of guy is he?" Hyoyeon asked.

"He cares about others so much.. He's very sweet.." Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon smiled. "He seems so perfect." She then turned back to what she was looking at before. "What did you like about him?" Hyoyeon asked.

Taeyeon waa surprised from the question. "I liked how he treated me as the closest girl in her heart.."

"You.." Hyoyeon was cut off.

"That was what I thought though. He was overly protective of me, but he could be more protective to the girl he loves. He was willing to give up everything for you.."

"Taeyeon.. Jaejoong and I are done.. Were just friends now."

"Once you remember everything.. it will change again. Since you dont know him now, you think that its Donghae, but when you remember Jaejoong oppa, theres a chance it could be him again."

"Ani. Since Ive been living this life now, I really fell inlove with Donghae, and even if I remember my past, since this is the present, my feelings will stay the same. Its my heart, not my memory." Hyoyeon replied.

"For Jae oppa, its you. I tried everything Hyoyeon. I forgot my pride, my dignity.. But its still you. All those years, its still you." Taeyeon argued.

---

 

At the last live performance of GDragon for this album promotion, he had a very special goodbye stage.

"We can do this!" GD shouted. He then looked at Hyoyeon, who has been trying to relax herself for a long time now.

"Just look at my eyes while we are performing. Ill lead you if ever you forget." GD told her as he held her hand.

Hyoyeon nodded.

 

The performance went smoothly, everyone's eyes was on GD and Hyoyeon. They were doing all the moves perfectly.

10 seconds before the song end, GD and Hyoyeon held each other close, GD pulled her closer, his eyes never left hers. Hyoyeon started to feel a little uncomfortable with his stares, GD held her on the waist and the face and without any warning, he kissed Hyoyeon's lips.

Everyone was especially shocked with what he did. No one knew he would do that. The choreographers thought of that but they do know Hyoyeon is engaged and wouldnt want to do it infront of a crowd, but GD did it.

 

Hyoyeon ran to a secluded area of the broadcasting station.

"Hyo." GD tried to run after her once they got back stage.

GD got close and held her wrist.

Once Hyoyeon turned around, she slapped him.  "Wae?" Hyo slightly shouted.

"I... " GD sighed and hold a handful of his hair.

Hyoyeon shook her head and turned around again to walk away.

"I didnt know what got into me, but at that moment, I felt like I wanted to kiss you." GD said so fast.

Hyoyeon stopped walking but didnt look back at him.

"Youre beautiful Hyoyeon-ah. Youre different from the others. Its easy to like you.. I'm starting to fall inlove with you." GD walked close to her and hugged her.

Hyoyeon pushed his hands away.

"This is our last meeting Jiyong-ssi. Im gonna send you my resignation form tomorrow morning." Hyoyeon walked away.

 

While she was on the hallway walking.

"You can't just slap my brother like that for a stupid kiss." Yuri said as she was staring down at Hyoyeon.

"I just did Yuri." Hyoyeon snapped back.

The two girls are having a stare down contest. Hyoyeon decided to leave the taller girl there.

"Hyoyeon!" Yuri said.

"Yuri." GD said on the side. "Let it go."

Yuri looked back at GD and sighed. "What's wrong with you?" Yuri said and left.

---

 

Okay, Im sorry if this chapter took long. I really couldnt think of anything to write here, but tada! HAHA. I just hope this won't diasappoint you:((( T.T Sorry.