Everyone gather

Uncertain

"Onew hyung. Jaejoong requested a leave this week, I approved it so that he won't question us or even suspect us. You know what to do till then." Minho said to the older guy.

Onew nodded. "I got it Minho. Gomawo."

Yes. Finally, Kim Jaejoong got the work leave that he wanted.

---

 

Jaejoong's POV.

 

Minho approved of my 3 days leave. I have to organize my time, this is my only way on meeting Hyoyeon.

As I was preparing to go out, Taeyeon stood at the entrance of my room.

"Oppa? Where are you going?" She asked.

"Going to meet Hyoyeon. Waeyo?" I answered straight forward.

"Can I come?" She asked.

"Would you want to meet her?" I replied.

She nodded. "Ofcourse, I would want to meet the girl in your heart." She said seriously.

 

Here we go with the love thing again. Mianhae Taeyeon-ah. Im sorry I can't love you back as much, but Im trying.

 

"Then I won't let you come. Just stay here and when I get back, we're going out. Isn't that better?" I slowly walked towards her.

She furrowed. "Why are you playing with my feelings oppa?"

"I'm not, I'm playing with mine." I said as I kissed her forhead. I've been very sweet to her ever since she came back, I don't know. I just wanted her to feel, she is important to me and that I do love her, but not as much.

 

She pouted infront of me as I smiled. She looks really cute. I patted her head as I walked pass her. "See you later."

 

Here I am, walking towards Lee Dance School. Im almost near when I saw a car stopped infront of the building.

 

The driver's door opened and revealed Lee Donghae, who was in his worling clothes. He walked to the other part of the car and opened the door and revealed the most beautiful lady, Kim Hyoyeon.

I stared at Hyoyeon from head to toe, she is still as pretty as ever. Her smile brightens the day. I remembered the days when I was down, she always give me her best smile and I will feel better.

I see them laugh together and Donghae holding her close.. Like how I used to always hold her.

Another man came next to them which Im guessing is Lee Hyukjae. Donghae and Hyukjae started talking as Hyoyeon opened the back part of the car to get something.

I walked nearer them.

 

"Hyoyeon!" I shouted.

 

I saw her and Donghae looked at me, then boom.

 

Gunshot.

 

I heard a a gunshot at the other side of the street. A guy in black is on top of the big building at the other side of the street and ran after he shoot.

Lee Donghae fell on the ground.

Hyoyeon ran to Donghae's side as Hyukjae brought out his phone.

 

I ran on the other side ofd the street, trying to my best to not hit any car, or the other way.

As I arrived at the place where I saw the shooter, 3 men arrived.

 

"Chansung, Wooyoung, Junho? What are you guys doing here?" I asked my team members.

"We heard a gun shot, we saw a man running away but he was fast. We didnt get the chance to follow him. What are you doing? I thought your on leave?" Wooyoung asked me back.

"Oh, I was around the area when I also saw what happened."

Junho nodded. "We'll have to tell this to the headquarters. We're heading now Jae hyung."

I nodded and said goodbye to them.

 

I need to go and check up on Hyoyeon and Donghae now.

 

As I came back to the scenery, they were already gone and the only people left are some passerbys and the police.

I decided to follow to the hospital, Im pretty sure I'll be able to talk to Hyoyeon there, but as I was on my way, I had this sudden feeling again that someone, no.. There's more than one of them who are following me.

 

My cellphone suddenly ring when I was walking on my way to the hospital.

"Jae. You need to come here at the headquarters." I heard Onew's voice on the other line.

"Im on leave right? Why?" I asked, kind of annoyed.

"It's urgent." He said on the other line.

"I'm also on an urgent mission Onew. Mianhae." I replied and hang up on him.

 

Before going in the hospital, I decided to stay at a small alley way first. I think I have an idea about what is happening.

 

I just stayed there and didnt dare to walk away once I get this over with the people following me.

I heard a foot step at the other end of the alley way.

 

"I know it's you Wooyoung. Why do they keep on having you guys follow me?" I said even though Wooyoung is not showing himself.

No one came out.

"I know you guys have been following me ever since, even when I joined you. What is wrong?" I stated.

 

Few seconds later..

 

Wooyoung walked out from his hiding place and slowly walked towards me.

"We just have to hyung." He said.

I smirked. "Well, you're not doing it right my friend."

Junho and Chansung suddenly came out from their hiding places also.

"If you guys have been attentive enough in following me, you would've known that I know what you guys are doing." I said.

Wooyoung's eyes widened.

"I know I'm working under Mr. Choi Siwon, Minho's cousin... Lee Donghae's friend." I told them what I found out ever since I started.

 

They were lost of words that I know what they have been doing. I know, it's stupid for me to keep it to myself, but I needed some money at that time and now, I need to talk to Hyoyeon. Help her with what happened to Donghae.

"Tell Minho, I'm quiting." I said as I walk away from them.

"We can't let you go near her." Junho said.

"I won't kidnap her or anything. I'm... I'm getting eveything over with her. Let her live the life she have now with Donghae... I just wanted to let her know that... I didn't leave her."

Chansung was about to argue when Wooyoung stopped him.

"I'll tell Minho we lost you." Wooyoung said and signaled me to walk away now.

 

 

As I arrived at the hospital, I saw a lot of reporters there being stopped by the security guards. How can I go through here?

I remembered something that Onew always use when there are guards in a secured entrance. I took out my wallet, and got the Inspector ID. I never used this ever since Minho gave it to me, but now is the day I will be using its effectiveness.

As I hive it to the security guard, he looked at me and nodded and let me in the hospital. Yes, it works!

 

End of Jae's POV.

---

 

"Mission done Ji. That shot won't kill him."

Jiyong nodded. "How about Hyoyeon?"

"No harm done on the girl. What's hte next plan?"

"I'll just call you. You can go now."

 

---

 

Hyoyeon was sitting outside the operating room with Hyukjae and the rest of Donghae's family. She couldnt stop her tears from coming out.

"Hyoyeonie, would you like to walk at the mini garden for a bit?" Sunny asked her.

"Im fine here Sunny-yah. Gomawo." Hyoyeon replied.

 

Few minutes later..

 

"Hyoyeon.." A young man called out to her.

Hyoyeon looked up to who it was, she stood up to get a better view of the guy.

"Who are you?" Hyoyeon asked.

Jaejoong's eyes widened in shock. What does Hyoyeon mean? She doesn't know him.

Hyoyeon's eyes then also grew big once she saw the next figure standing behind Jaejoong. It was Taeyeon.

"You.." Hyoyeon said once she saw Taeyeon.

Another voice called out from behind Taeyeon.. "Hyoyeon.." It was Jiyong.

Jaejoong and Taeyeon both looked back. Everyone looked at each other, getting confused on who and why are there so many people appearing.

This is the first encounter having everyone in one place at the same time, facing each other. Everyone finally met because of one incident.

-----