I wanna hold you hand

Uncertain

Yuri's POV.

 

Good Morning world. Rise and shine. What should I do today?

Maybe I could pay a visit to my ever dearest oppa.

 

As I was playing mix and match with the clothes I would wear today, I remembered the text message I received from Jaejoong Oppa yesterday.

 

Hey Yuri! Annyeong! Long time no see. I'm sorry I've been turning down your offers to meet this last few weeks. Maybe we could meet this weekend? I'll introduce you to Taeyeon properly and you two could also be friends. Text me when you can. -- Jae.

 

After reading that message for the first time yesterday, my mood just went from excited and giggly to no one dare to enter my room today or you'll be sorry.

The only day he wanted to meet up with me again, and he'll bring his freaking friend or girlfriend or whatever friend. Hell no!

I didnt text him back, make him wait like what I did. Even though I like him, I won't just go and play friends with the girl.

 

I shook my head from that moment.

 

I headed to my oppa's place. Good thing I have a spare key, I have an easy access to his place.

 

I started to look for him, in his room, kitchen, living room, balcony, bathroom, dressing room, office, study, the guestroom and even his favorite playroom but there is no presence of Kwon Jiyong.

 

I grabbed my phone from my bag and called him.

"Ne dongsaeng?" Jiyong oppa answered.

"Oppa. Where are you?" I asked.

"Wae? Miss me?" He laughed.

"A little. Im at your place." I said.

"Really? Okay okay, Im just in a meeting but this should be over in 10 min. I'll go home after this. Anything you want while Im on my way?" He asked. Oh, my sweet oppa.

"Something sweet. Need some energy booster." I replied.

"Okay. See you later dongsaeng." He said as he hang up.

 

Well, I'll just make my way to his play room. Maybe I'll find something interesting.

I was there, trying to find what video game to play when a paper fell from the game list book.

I picked it up. It was a photo and something is written on the back part.

 

LOVELY.

 

I smirked. Oppa likes some random chic huh.

As I turned it to see the picture, my eyes grew big.

 

"Hyoyeon?" I said.

 

It is her. Kim Hyoyeon, Oppa's dance partner.

What is the meaning of this? Does he like her? But... Hyoyeon is engaged to someone else right??

I placed down the picture and just leave the that room, I don't think I should know this kind of things. It's oppa's privacy.

 

I slowly walked inside his office. I know he's not here, but entering his office is like feeling his presence.

I sat on his chair and just played around with it when I accidentally bumped some of the folders scattered on his table.

I hurriedly picked it up, but something caught my attention.

 

I saw a picture of Jaejoong Oppa.

I placed all the folders on the table and opened the one with the sight of Jaejoong Oppa's image.

My eyes grew big as I read it. It is his biodata.

Why does oppa have Jaejoong's biodata?

I opened the other folder and it was Taeyeon's biodata.

How did oppa know them? Why does he have this kind of things?

As I open the other two folders, it was Lee Donghae's and Kim Hyoyeon's biodatas.

What is oppa doing with their datas? I mean, Hyoyeon's data would be normal to be here but Jaejoong and Taeyeon's are not.

I then saw a small post it note in the table...

 

Revenge on Lee Donghae.

 

Revenge? Why? Oppa is doing something that would hurt him.

I don't know what to do anymore.. All this informations and things I found out today, it's too much.

 

I hurriedly ran out of his office and to the living room, I was about to go out of the door when Oppa opened it.

I was surprised to see him, it feels like Ive been caught or something.

"O-oppa." I tried to act normally.

"Are you in a hurry or what?" He aske dme as he giggled.

"A.. Ani. I was planning to leave since Im getting bored, but youre here now so... Yeah. What did you bring?" I gave him a smile as I pointed at the plastic bag.

"Your favorite." He replied as he went straight to the kitchen.

 

Okay Kwon Yuri. Act as if you don't know anything. It's Oppa's business, you are out of it.

We were talking awkwardly at his living room when I asked him the most stupid thing..

 

"Do you like Hyoyeon?" I asked.

He looked at me straight, with no expressions. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Wae?"

"I... saw her picture at your play room and it has something written at the back part." I looked down.

He then laughed. "Who wouldn't like her?"

I looked at him and nodded.

"I like her Yuri.. I really do, not just as an admirer, but she has someone else." Oppa confessed.

"Oppa.."

He smiled. "She's the perfect friend, bestfriend, lover and maybe someday, the perfect wife."

 

I was surprised with what he said. Wife. Isn't oppa going to far? He couldn't think of her that way right? Hyoyeon is marrying another man. She's already destined to Lee Donghae.

"Maybe one day, I'll have her..." He paused and looked at me. "Or she'll have a family with Donghae."

Okay, this talk should end. What is going on? Is the world gonna end? The most unexpected things are happening, and oppa... He loves her. How? Why? When?

 

I went straight home after going to oppa's house. I can't seem to find my way to enjoy right now.

As I was staring outside through the window in my room, my phone rang.

 

KIM JAEJOONG :)

 

I answered the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered, trying to sound as cheerful as ever.

"Yuri. Annyeong. How are you?" He asked.

"Im okay. Waeyo?" I replied. My heart is beating so fast. I havent heard his voice for a long time. I missed it.

"Oh.. Did you receive my text? Are you free this coming weekend?"

"Eung. I'm free. Text me where and what time. I need to go now oppa." I hanged up on him. I can't have my heart beat this fast for him, but it always does.

 

I looked at my phone again and dialed a number. After 3 rings, she answered.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyoyeonie. It's me, Kwon Yuri."

"Oh, ne yuri? Why did you call?"

"Can we meet tomorrow? Are you free?" I asked.

"Sure. May I ask why?"

"I... Just wanted us to bond. You know, same age friends bonding."

"Okay then." She replied.

 

Night time came, I was prepared to sleep, but things started to pop out off my head again.

 

Jiyong oppa hiding something big from me.

 

He's plan on getting revenge on Donghae.

 

How he started to have feeling for Hyoyeon.

 

Why does he have files about Jaejoong and Taeyeon.

 

How will my bonding time with Hyoyeon go.

 

And, what am I going to do with how I feel for Kim Jaejoong.

 

End of Yuri's POV.

 

Donghae's POV.

 

It feels lonely here at my place. Hyoyeon's not here yet and I can't even walk properly even at the restroom.

After my small talk with Siwon yesterday, I wanted to know how Hyoyeon's visit with Jaejoong went.

This is what Im scared of. What if she suddenly remembers the past... The Hyoyeon before was inlove with one guy, and that was Kim Jaejoong. If she remembers her past, would she still love me? Or her feelings for Jae will comeback also?

 

I received a message from Hyo.

 

I'm on my way oppa. Have you eaten breakfast already? -- Hyo.

 

I smiled with her simple message.

 

Not yet. I'm waiting for you. -- Hae.

 

Few minutes later, she arrived.

I smiled at her but she just nodded at me. This is what I'm afraid of, her knowing so much wouldn't end good.

"Gwenchana?" She asked me as she went straigt to the fridge to find some food to cook.

"N-ne." I replied.

 

After that, she didn't talk at all. All I could do was stare at her. What's wrong?

After she served the food she prepared infront of me, I grabbed her hand to stop her from walking away.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She just started at me blankly.

"Tell me." I said.

"Why did you stop Jaejoong from seeing me? When he's been here in Seoul for a long time now. You know everything and yet decided not to tell me. Now oppa, tell me, what's wrong?" She looked pissed off.

I stared at the food infront of me.

When she didnt get any answer from me, she started to walk away when I finally spoke..

"Because I'm afraid to lose you." I said that as I closed my eyes. I felt anger... At myself.

She looked back at me.

"Cause I know that once you start to know things about yourself.. You'll leave me. I didn't tell you because if you start to remember about your past.. You'll forget about your present." I felt tears run down my face.

I then felt her hands hold my face. I looked away evn though my face was straight at her own. I couldn't look at her, I dont want her to see me like this.

"Oppa, even though I would remember my past.. What Im feeling right now is what matters. I'm inlove with you for the past five years and still am. My feelings won't change even I start to remember everything." I looked at her and her own tears are flowing down her face.

I wiped her tears away. She doesn't need to cry.

"Mianhae." I said and I stood up, tried my best to walk away. I feel so ashamed. Im a bad person.

 

She then ran infront of me and tiptoed. Next thing I knew, Hyoyeon kissed me. My eyes grew, I never thought of her doing this kind of thing even though I know I dont deserve that kiss for now.

"We regret alot of things, and I know you regret on doing this one. You're forgiven oppa." She smiled.

I smiled back. She always makes the perfect ending in every conversations.

 

 We are now watching a movie in my living room when I asked her the thing I am most curious about.

"How was it?" I asked, still looking at the TV.

"How was what?" She asked.

"Talking to Jaejoong." I said.

"It turned out fine. He was very sincere. Jaejoong and I decided to be friends. It would be the best right?" She replied.

I nodded.

I s my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"I want to talk to him." I said.

She looked at me.

"I wanted to say sorry, and maybe we can also be friend." I smiled.

She nodded in agreement.

 

Hyoyeon left my house around 3PM. Siwon then came in an hour later.

"We found out something about your attacker Hae." He said in serious voice.

I looked at him.

"He is one of Choi Seunhyun's men." He said.

"Who is Choi Seunghyun?" I asked in curiousity.

"He's one of the biggest names in those kind of business." He said. "We wouldn't be able to track him down. He's powerful."

"Why would he ask to shoot me? I dont even know him."

"I dont think it was him who wants to shoot you Hae."

"What do you mean?"

"Seunghyun doesnt do this kind of things. They just used his men to be protected. Seunghyun wont leave evidence hanging around if it was his doings. He do his things cleanly." Siwon said. It seems like he knows the guy alot, but why dont he find a way to catch him.

I saw Siwon smirk. "Like what I told you, he cleans his business well, no proofs or anything to blame him.. And.. He is a cousin of mine. Blood related, can't do anything to him." He explained.

I nodded.

 

End of Donghae's POV.

----

 

Hello friends, I need your help. :) Well, I had this idea that came up to make this story longer. I mean, it's not going to end with Hyo choosing who to end up with. I was thinking of not concentrating on Hyo's love story only and add _______' love story also and more twists. :)) HAHA. Comment up with what you think and you can also give ideas.

COMMENT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER ALSO.

VOTE UP! Thank you lots. xo