Our world

Uncertain

Jessica sat down at her office chair and chuckled. It has been a while since Donghae hanged out with her and now, he's back but with alot of problems to tell her.

"So, what can I do for my handsome bestfriend?" Jessica smiled.

Donghae plopped down on the couch.

"I think your taking things too seriously Hae." Jessica then stated.

"We were supposed to get married on the next 2 months. What do you expect Sica?" Donghae exhaled.

Jessica frowned. "It's not the end of the world Hae." She then sat next to him.

"What do you think I should do? I couldnt look at her eyes, cause I'll start to be soft again." He sighed once more.

"I know that what Im about to say is cheesy and only said in dramas, but I think its the perfect thing I should tell you right now." Jessica then smiled. "If you love her, set her free."

Donghae looked at her.

"If she comes back to you, she's yours. Hae.. Maybe Hyoyeon is acting like this is because she's trapped, between you and him. She cant breathe, she cant move. But if either one of you lets go, she can move. Then she'll find her true place." Jessica patted his back.

Donghae tried to understand what Jessica meant. Is it really because she's in between that she cant decide.

---

 

Jaejoong was on the hospital's lounge area. He has been down for the few days and Taeyeon didnt like how he was acting like that and she told him to just stay away for awhile, but ofcourse, Jaejoong could not do that.

He then felt someone sit beside him. He looked up and found Yuri smiling.

"This is not good." Yuri chuckled. "You guys are arguing like kids."

Jaejoong sighed.

"I talked to Taeyeon, she told me everything. So, how is it?" She then turned serious.

"I-Im not sure Yul." Jaejoong replied.

"Want to know a secret?" Yuri smirked.

Jaejoong looked at her.

"I liked someone for a long time now..." Yuri started.

Jaejoong looks at Yuri, she was smiling while telling the story.

"I even thought I love him." She chukled. "I first met him he saved my life, maybe thats why I felt so affectionate towards him."

Jaejoong just listened to the story of the younger girl.

"Everytime we would see each other back then, we would have fun and forget our problems and maybe I did fall inlove with him... Time passed, I tried to see if he felt the same for me but something happened... A girl came back to him.. After hiding from him for weeks, she came back because she was scared she might lose him to me." Yuri then looked back at Jaejoong.

"I hated that girl before, we always argue once he turned his back on us... I felt confident that I can have him back then, since I thought that the other girl is no match against me but I was wrong.. There was another girl in the picture.. From the past.. He found her.." Yuri talked slowly and looked down.

"And now, all of us are in one world and that world gets on very confusing." Yuri ended.

Jaejoong was confused.

"We met accidentally when you were looking for Taeyeon.. You saved me from my exboyfriend. Me and Taeyeon... We get along pretty well now.. We dont argue anymore, eversince I saw her struggle on loving you.. Hyoyeon came back and now her memories are back. Don't you think our world is a little too small?" She asked and looking back at him.

Jaejoong had a surprised expression on his face. He didnt realize Yuri was talking about them. "You..." He cant utter the next words.

"Yes Oppa. I did love you, and I still do like you, but yeah.. Life is unfair. Other people just dont have any luck." Yuri stated as she smiled.

"Taeyeon knows??"

Yuri nodded. "She was the first one.. And Im happy that she got to know, I wouldnt see how hard it is for her side to give up everything.. I'm amazed by her."

Jaejoong couldnt think of what to say.

"You should stop living in the world you built with Hyoyeon.. Cause ever since you two got separated.. Your world started to change.. She met Donghae in a new world and you met Taeyeon. Dont you think faith is playing with you guys? And added me and Jiyong oppa."

"By the way.. I heard Hyoyeon is leaving South Korea." Yuri changed the topic once again.

"Mwo?" Jaejoong asked.

"She's going to America for her family."

"Family? She's abandoned right.." Jae was confused.

"It doesnt seem like it. She has an older brother." Yuri replied.

Yuri then stood up.

"Dont get awkward with me next time we meet oppa.. I know this is a sudden confession, but atleast you know.. And I didnt stop liking you.. Cause you are awesome Kim Jaejoong.." Yuri then turned around. "The girl inside that room, one's she makes up her mind.. You can never have her back. She's the one." Yuri said as she points to Taeyeon's hospital room then left after.

---

 

Someone knocked on Donghae's door.

 

He then pressed the speaker phone on his table that connects to his secretary.

"I told you Im not entertaining guests today right.." Donghae calmly said.

"Ah ye sir, but it's Ms. Kim." His secretary replied.

 

Donghae then looked at the door. He stood up and opened it. He stared at Hyoyeon, how many days have passed the last time he saw her.

"Can I talk to you?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

Donghae opened the door wider to let her in.

 

Once the two are now seated, the conversation began.

"I'm leaving next week." Hyoyeon went straight to the point.

Donghae was taken back. "Mwo.. Wae?"

"It's not about us... I need to see my umma. Oppa said she's very weak right now.. I want to take care of her." Hyoyeon said.

 

Donghae looked away and remembered what Jessica said. 'You should set her free... If she comes back.. She's yours.'

Donghae then stood up and walked infront of her, he made her stand up also.

They are now facing each other and staring at each others eyes.

Hyoyeon feels scared right now. She doesnt know what Donghae can do.

Donghae smiled at her and nodded. "You.. Be careful there."

He then hugged her, while Hyoyeon tensed.

Donghae hugged her tight. "I-I'm setting you free." Once he said does words, tears fell down from his eyes.

Hyoyeon slowly relaxed and hugged him back when he said those words.

When they broke the hug, Donghae held her shoulders.

"I should ask Yesung hyung to watch you all the time... You always seem to attract trouble." Donghae .

"I do not.." Hyoyeon whined.

"You do... Jaejoong, Jiyong.." He said.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

"But I think, I am the biggest trouble you attracted, cause your having a really hard time right now."

Hyoyeon shook her head once again. "Ani. You are nowhere near trouble."

"So.. I wont be seeing you for a long time huh."

"Yeah, but I will be back." Hyoyeon replied with smile.

---

 

Hyoyeon was preparing dinner for her and Yesung when the doorbell rang.

 

Yesung was the one who opened the door.

"Can I help you?" Yesung asked Jaejoong.

Jaejoong looked at him from head to toe.

"Is.. Hyoyeon inside?" Jaejoong asked.

"Oppa.." Hyoyeon said behind Yesung.

 

They let him enter.

 

"Yuri told me youre leaving." Jae started.

"Ne.. As you can see.. I still have a family." Hyoyeon replied. "I was planning to meet you tomorrow.."

"Have you talked to Donghae?"

Hyoyeon nodded. "I didnt think he would accept it easily but he did."

Jaejoong then nodded. "I thought you have no plans on telling me. I thought you were moving away because of me."

"Its a good thing Im going away for a while... Its been pretty hard."

"Hyoyeon... Do.. we still have a chance??" Jaejoong slowly said those words.

-----