The start of something new

Uncertain

 

Hyoyeon and Donghae were on their way back to Incheon.

After a long hour drive, they arrived at the Hyoyeon's old house.

 

"Well, this is it." Donghae parked the car infront of the house.

 

They got inside.

 

Hyoyeon was shocked to see what she was seeing right now. What happened to this place? Why is it a total mess? Why are people following her?

 

She saw a picture on the ground and picked it up.

"Is he Jaejoong?" Hyoyeon asked Donghae who was also shocked to see the place.

"Huh? Oh, maybe. Since he's the one next to you."

Hyoyeon nodded and place the picture on her bag. "Donghae-ssi. Let's go. I think we can't find anything here.."

Donghae nodded.

 

As they were driving back to Seoul.

 

"Did you ever think I lost my memory so that I can move on from the past? I mean, it looks like my past was a total mess." Hyoyeon said out of nowhere.

"Well Hyoyeon, moving on with your life is normal but moving on from the past... it's a decision." Donghae said.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Do you think you can help me find a job? So that I can also move out of your place, Im becoming a burden Donghae-ssi."

Donghae shook his head. "You are not a burden Hyoyeon and I already have a job for you. I'm actually looking for a secretary and I think that would be a perfect job for you."

---

 

"I heard she's the new secretary of Mr. Lee." One of the girl employee's said to her co-workers when Donghae and Hyoyeon entered the Lee Corp Building.

"I didn't know Mr. Lee was giring an assistant?" The other one said.

"Yeah me too. She's one lucky girl though. Mr. Lee is to die for."

 

HYOYEON's POV.

 

Here we are. On our way to Donghae-ssi's office. I was staring at the floor the whole time that I didn't notice he stopped walking.

"Ah." I let out a small grunt.

Donghae looked back at me. "Bumping your head on my back won't regain your memory back Hyoyeon-ah. Look forward, I don't want you to bump to other people."

I nodded. How stupid Hyoyeon, ofcourse I wouldn't want to bump to other's back too.

We stopped infront of what I think is his office.

"So now Hyoyeon-ah, I'll have someone help you here later. This is going to be your desk and if you need me, I'll be inside the office." Donghae said.

"But.. Who am I waiting for?" I asked.

"Her name's Choi Sooyoung. She's my appa's secretary. She'll be here any minute now." Donghae said as he entered his office.

 

I sat there, studying the place. Well, it's going to be my workplace, might as well be comfortable here. Right?

 

Moments later, a tall, gorgeous lady walked towards me. When I said tall, she is indded tall, I think he's even taller the Donghae.

"Annyeong, you must be Kim Hyoyeon?" She asked.

"Ne." I bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"I'm Choi Sooyoung, Im gonna be your trainer for this coming 2 weeks. Are you ready?" She smiled.

I nodded.

"No need to be shy Hyoyeon. Im pretty sure we're around the same age and your gonna have fun here. Donghae Oppa's appa doesn't want gloomy employees. He likes to see everyone with a smile on their faces. So, I think you should loosen up a bit." Sooyoung said.

She is indeed right. The past few weeks Ive been living with the Lee's, Mr. Lee always has a bright mood with him which makes everyone have also a bright mood.

"So, I'll tour you first around the building starting from the 1st floor. Ne?"

"Okay."

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV

 

Jessica was on her way to Donghae's office.

"Oppa! Where's your baby?" Jessica asked as soon as she saw Donghae talking to one of his employees on the hallway.

"Why are you here? And who's baby?" Donghae asked confused.

The female employee he was talking too earlier was also surprised.

Jessica chuckled. "Hyoyeonie. Where is she?"

The employee looked at Donghae.

"She's with Sooyoung. Dont you have work?" Donghae asked.

"That's why Im here. Working with Hyoyeon. Now, let me just wait for her at your office. Ne?" Jessica started to walk towards Donghae's office.

Donghae smiled and shook his head.

 

---

"Girls. Mr. Lee's new secretary is his girlfriend."

"Mwo?" "Jinjja?" "How did you know?" The others react.

"Ms. Jung came earlier and asked Mr. Lee where is his BABY!" The girl said.

"Oh, what a lucky girl!"

---

 

"Hyoyeon."

"Ne?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Someone's waiting for you inside." Donghae pointed to hi room as soon as Hyoyeon came back with Sooyoung.

"Nugu?" She asked.

"Hyoyeon!" Jessica came out.

Hyoyeon was surprised to see Jessica there. "Jessica-ssi. Annyeonghaseyo!" Hyoyeon bowed.

"Come on. Ive been waiting for you." Jessica held Hyoyeon's arm.

Hyoyeon looked at Donghae.

"Where are you taking her?" Donghae asked.

"Oh. Being protective oppa? Dont worry, Im harmless. Ill text you later to where you'll pick her up. Chao for now." Jessica walked away dragging Hyoyeon with her.

"Ms. Jung sure is a strong woman." Sooyoung said behind Donghae.

"Jessica's just bored." Donghae smiled. "How is Hyoyeon coping up?"

"She's pretty friendly. She said hi to everyone. I like her." Sooyoung said.

Donghae nodded.

 

---

HYOYEONs POV

 

We arrived at the mall. Jessica asked me to follow her. We arrived at a clothes shop.

As we enter, the employees bow at her, I looked at Jessica, is she the owner of this place?

All the clothes are very pretty but it also look expensive.

"Hyoyeon-ah. Try this." Jessica handed me a yellow sun dress.

"I dont think I can afford that Jessica-ssi." I said.

She pouted. "Stop calling me Jessica-ssi. Sica is fine and you dont need to pay." She winked.

"Isn't this too much?" I asked.

"Not at all. I'll give Donghae oppa 50%discount." She chuckled.

"I can't wear this if Im not going to pay for it. Donghae helped me so much, he doesn't need to buy me clothes. Sunny actually gave me some already." I confessed.

"Ani. He asked me to do this." Jessica smiled. "Now, go to the fitting room. We dont have enough time."

I tried a lot of clothes, from short dress to long ones, tshirts to sleeveless, work clothes, hot pants and even shoes and accessories and I have a feeling that if I didnt tell the time, Jessica still has a lot more to give me.

"We're going to the salon." Jessica pulled me after I change back to my clothes from earlier.

 

As we arrive there, the employees yet again greeted Jessica but this time, I dont think she owns the place.

"Jessica, we've been waiting for you." One girl said.

"Yeah. Where's Tiffany?" Jessica asked.

"She just went somewhere."

Jessica nodded. "Here. I brought a friend. You know what to do girls." Jessica sat on the couch while the girls called me to sit infront of the mirror.

 

End of Hyoyeons POV

 

They started to give Hyoyeon a make over. Jessica was just sitting there, trusting the people who was helping Hyoyeon.

"You'll just go here when you need something huh?" A girl said to Jessica.

"Fany-ah. You look gorgeous."

"Thanks." Tiffany smiled. "Who is she?"

"That's Hyoyeon. The girl Donghae oppa's taking care of."

Tiffany nodded.

 

Hours later.

 

Oppa. Meet us at Handel and Gretel restaurant. We're on our way there.--Sica.

 

Donghae entered the restaurant.

"Table for 3 under Lee Donghae." Donghae said.

"This way sir."

 

Donghaes POV

 

I was just sitting there, staring at the glass of water infront of me.

"Oppa." Jessica suddenly startle me.

"Youre here. Where's Hyoyeon?" I looked at her back.

"She just went to the rest room." Jessica had a cheeky smile on her face.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Here's the receipt oppa. I already gave you a discount." She handed me a long piece of paper.

"Are you sure you just bought clothes? It looks like you both your whole store!" I said.

"She needs new things! Oh, there she is." Jessica pointed at my back.

I looked at where she was pointing.

 

There was her. Slowly making her way to our table. Is this Hyoyeon? She was wearing clothes Jessica could have worn. It was a simple black mini dress and yet, she made it look so beautiful and her blonde locks flowing down, it looks simply amazing. She made her blonde hair work.

What did Jessica do to Hyoyeon? Is she still Hyoyeon? Am I seeing this right? She just smirked. She.. She looks gorgeous. Very beautiful.

 

"Close your mouth oppa." Jessica whisphered.

My eyes widened. Was my mouth really open?

"Annyeong Donghae oppa." Hyoyeon said.

I stood up. "Hyoyeon-ah."

She smiled. "I know, the blonde hair looks weird but.."

"Ani. It looks good on you. Here, have a sit." I offered her the sit beside me.

She thanked me.

 

We finished our dinner and all I can remember is Hyoyeon's face. It's like I met a different person.

 

While on our way to my car..

 

"Oppa." Hyoyeon said.

 

I looked at her.

"Can you just stand still for a while." She said.

I was confused.

She suddenly held on my shoulder. She balanced her self, I looked at what she was doing. She took out one of her shoes and the other. I couldnt help but to see her legs. Her dress is actually pretty short.

"It hurts. Im not used to wearing this." Hyoyeon pointed on the shoes.

I snapped out of my slowly developing erted thoughts.

"Youre gonna walk bare foot?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Ani. What if you accidentally step on something? I cant afford getting you on the hospital again Hyoyeon. Once is enough. Come on." I dont know what got into me but I suddenly carried her briday style.

"What are you doing?" She asked, shocked.

I didnt answer since I dont know the answer.

It was quiet with the whole car ride.

 

In the house..

 

"Sleep early Hyoyeon. We have work tomorrow." I said as I start to walk away.

I suddenly felt a hand on my arm.

"Gomawoyo oppa." Hyoyeon said.

I turned around but I felt lips on my cheek. I was surprised. Hyoyeon kissed my cheek.

As I look at her, she has her eyes wide and suddenly ran to her room and locked it. I held my cheek and smiled.

 

End of Donghae's POV.

 

 

"What did I just do? Did I just kissed my boss?" Hyoyeon held her face. "Babo-yah! Hyoyeon-ah! But... Why did I suddenly kissed him

----

 

 

Jiyong will come out guys. Let's just give Donghae his spotlight first. :)))