I can't find her

Uncertain

Hyoyeon's POV.

 

Is this true? Donghae oppa did that? But how? Why? He cant do that right?

Im running to no where, to where my feet might take me.

 

Hours later..

I found myself infront of Jaejoong's house. With all this things I have, I smiled. I still find myself going back to my past. Did I really love him that much? How? Why dont I feel it now?

As I slowly made my way closer, I saw him and Taeyeon playing around. He was running after her, and once he caught up to her, he tickled her and hugged so she can't  ran away again. I saw how happy both of them was.

I looked away, maybe I shouldnt bother them. How I wish Im having a simple life as them. Jaejoong should open his heart to her.

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV.

 

Later that day..

 

"Where are you? Answer your phone Hyoyeon-ah." Donghae was walking back and forth in Hyoyeon's living room.

It has been 6 hours already eversince she left and its already dark outside.

 

Donghae's phone suddenly ring once he placed it down.

"Did you find her?" Donghae asked.

"Ani Donghae. She left her phone in some random place. We cant have anything to track her down, but dont worry, my men are trying to follow the last place people saw her." Siwon replied on the other line.

Donghae then hang up. He walked towards the door.

He will find Hyoyeon himself now. Go to places he knows Hyoyeon would go.

 

 

With where Hyoyeon is..

She was lying on a couch, sleeping peacefully. Hyoyeon lost consciosness due to tiredness since she doesnt know where her feet will bring her and also to so much stress and depression.

 

A cellphone ring.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa. Where are you? Are you still looking for her?" Yuri said on the other line.

"Yes Yuri. Dont worry, I'll be home soon." Jiyong said as he put down his phone and looked at the girl infront of him.

 

"Mianhae Hyoyeon-ah. You doesnt deserve a guy like him." He said.

 

 

A few moments later..

 

Hyoyeon slowly opened her eyes to find an unfamiliar place she was staying.

She slowly sat up and studied the place.

"You're awake." Jiyong said from behind.

Hyoyeon was surprised to see him. "Where are we? What am I doing here?"

"You fell unconscious when you ran away." Jiyong said and offered her a glass of water. "Gwenchana?" He asked with worry on his eyes.

Hyoyeon could only nod due to awkwardness. Earlier, she was angry at Jiyong and now, she just doesnt feel anything anymore.

 

"Hyo.. About the kiss, Im really sorry. My feelings took over the best of me, I couldnt stop myself." Jiyong tries his best to apologize.

"I.. Understand, but why me?" Hyoyeon then raised her hand and touched her engagement ring. "I'm getting married." she said.

Jiyong looked away. "Because you accepted me not for being Gdragon, but for me, as Kwon Jiyong. You didnt act fake infront of me and.. This is what my heart is telling me. It doesnt stop beating fast everytime I see you."

Hyoyeon blushed at the compliment. "Please stop this." Hyoyeon said.

"You know I wont do that right?" He replied.

"I dont want you to put effort for something... I cant give you." Hyoyeon had a hard time saying it.

"Dont say that.. Alot of things changes. Give me a chance, a little time." Jiyong said.

Hyoyeon knows he cant argue any longer since Jiyong wont let her go that easily. So, she just started to ask him a different question.

 

"Are all the things you said earlier... Are true?" She asked.

Jiyong closed his eyes for a moment. "Yes. Donghae and my noona had a relationship back in their high school days. Few months later, I found out noona got pregnant, our parents got really angry at her. I heard her on the phone asking Donghae for just a little support for the baby, but after saying no, noona couldnt stop her tears and the next night.. She killed herself." Jiyong told her.

"He.. Really did that? I cant seem to understand. Donghae loves kids." Hyoyeon said. "But.. He didnt want his real kid." Hyoyeon was felt angry, sad and alot of different emotions right now. She couldnt think of anything at the moment.

"I'll let you stay here for a while. Im coming back tomorrow morning." Jiyong finally stood up. "I cooked food, its in the kitchen."

 

Hyoyeon stood up also.

"I hope Im forgiven Hyoyeon." Jiyong said.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Ye. I think I just over reacted, but.. please try to control yourself next time."

Jiyong nodded and smiled and Hyoyeon did the same.

Hiyong opened his arms, asking Hyoyeon for a hug. Shemoved closer to him and Jiyong wrapped his arms around her.

'This is all I can give you... For now. Your not a bad person Jiyong Oppa, you were just hurt.' Hyoyeon thought.

 

 

With Jaejoong..

 

"Oppa. Weve been looking around for almost the whole day now. Can we rest for a while?" Taeyeon protested.

Jaejoong sighed as he looked at how tired Taeyeon was. He told her not to come, but the ever stubborn Taeyeon followed him again.

He walked towards her and made her hold unto his arm. "Cmon, lets look for a place to eat." He said.

 

After their dinner, Jaejoong decided that he needs to talk to Donghae now and find out what really happened, why would Hyoyeon run away..

 

But before he could even pick up his cellphone, Donghae appeared at the entrance of the small restaurant he and Taeyeon was.

 

"Jae.. I cant find her." Donghae said once he arrived at their table.

"What really happened? Why would she run away?" Jaejoong asked.

Donghae doesnt know how to explian, it was too public to be talking of things like that there, so he invited Jaejoong and Taeyeon to his car.

 

Once they were in, he talked.

 

"She just ran away and didnt let me explain." Donghae said.

"wait. Gdragon is taking revenge on you for killing his sister? You killed his sister?" Jaejoong was surprised.

"Ani." Donghae replied.

---