Past. Present. Future.

Uncertain

3 years and 5 months ago...

 

"I do." Taecyeon said, infront of his parents, his family, the priest, her family and everyone present at their wedding.

The priest repeated what he just said to Yoona.

"I do." Yoona replied back never leaving her gaze on her husband to be.

And with the kiss, everything became official. Being in a relationship eversince high school. Being each others first love, childhood lovers. No one knew their little friendship back then would turn into a happy ever after.

Ok Taecyeon and Im Yoona are each others first love, the one and only.

 

 

3 months after being Mr. and Mrs. Ok.

Taecyeon just got home from work and as he entered the kitchen, Yoona is already busy preparing dinner for them.

"Oppa, I heard that Junsu Oppa's friend died of heart disease." Yoona said while Taecyeon drinks water.

"Oh jinjja? Maybe that's why he left Seoul this morning."

Yoona nodded.

"It really is a killer." Taecyeon chuckled as he remember bitter memories.

"Gwenchana?" Yoona walked towards him.

"Heart disease. Any kind, it kills someone in an instant." Taeyeon bitterly uttered. "It didnt give my appa any chance."

Yoona patted the older guy's back.

"When I die, I would want my heart to help someone who needs a heart. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a strong heart." Taecyeon said.

"Oppa. Dont say such things." Yoona frowned.

Taecyeon smirked. "I wont leave you Yoong, I just wanted to let someone live longer and not get killed by that disease. It brought so much pain in my family."

Yoona tried to understand him. Taecyeon and his father has a bond that only a father son can have. Taecyeon was devastated when his appa died.

 

One day...

 

"Mrs. Ok.." The doctor got out from the operating room.

"Doctor.. How is he? He's fine right." Yoona ran towards the doctor and held in his clothes. "Please tell me he is okay.." Yoona could not stop her tears from falling.

The Doctor was holding into Yoona's arms to support her. He was feeling bad for the news he was about to tell her. Yoona and Taecyeon is a young happily married couple, he couldnt imagine Yoona being left alone.

"Mianhae... Yoona-ssi." The doctor could only say.

"Mwo..." Yoona understood what he was trying to say. She lost all her strenght, she slowly fall into the ground, trying to process in her mind that her husband is gone. They were just even celebrating the day they became a couple, yesterday.

"Mianhae Yoona-ssi, we did everything we can.. his body just gave up." The doctor explained to her as he assist her to stand back up.

 

 

3 yearslater.. The Present..

 

"Dongwook hyung." Jiyong entered the older guy's office.

"Jiyong." Dongwook stood up once the younger guy entered his office.

"Hyung.. You have it right?"

Dongwook nodded. "But, what are you going to do with the heart Jiyong?"

"A friend needs a heart.." Jiyong confessed.

Dongwook smiled. "The heart that this person owns is waiting for a new place to stay. Its meant to be. They have the same blood type and requirement like what you told me."

Jiyong smiled. "Can we hurry back to Seoul and bring it there. My friend needs it urgently Hyung."

Dongwook nodded. "I will accompany you back there. You need a specialist to travel it my friend."

 

 

Back in Seoul..

 

Hyoyeon was outside Taeyeon's room. Taeyeon is now sleeping and Hyoyeon could not wait any longer. She needs to know news from everyone.

Donghae suddenly came and walked to her.

"Jaejoong and Yuri are on their way back with Taeyeon's family. Jiyong is also on his way back... He found a heart Hyo.. He found it." Donghae smiled with the good news.

Hyoyeon felt overwhelemed also and could not stop and immediately hugged Donghae. "Finally.."

"Hyoyeon.. Donghae.." Jaejoong and the rest were walking in the hallways of the hospital.

"Jiyong found a heart oppa." Hyoyeon smiled.

Jaejoong exhaled deeply and closed his eyes.

"Where is Taeyeonie?" Mrs. Kim asked.

Hyoyeon led everyone in the room and was just waiting for Jiyong. 3 hours later, Jiyong brought the heart back to Seoul just in time, the doctors immediately ordered for Taeyeon to be brought to the operating room.

 

Everyone was worried but also relieved that there is still chance for her.

Everyone was gathered outside the operating room, waiting for the doctor to come out.

 

"Who is the owner of the heart Jiyong?" Jaejoong asked as he looked up to Jiyong.

Jiyong then looked at his doctor friend.

"Her name is Im Yoona. She's around the same age as you guys." Dongwook said.

"What happened to her?" Yuri asked curiously.

"Yoona was diagnosed with brain cancer a year ago and it was the late stage already and a few days ago, she just gave up on fighting with the disease." Dongwook tried to remember how Yoona as a patient to him.

"She personally gave her heart?" Kangin asked.

Dongwook nodded. "She told me days before she left that if ever she wouldnt make it, she wanted her heart to be off use for other people." Dongwook stood up and continued to talk.

"Yoona was married at a young age. It was 3 years ago when she became Mrs. Ok. Few months after their marriage, Taecyeon got into an accident and he didnt make it but even before the accident, it has been a wish of Taecyeon that he wanted his heart to be of use by another person who needs a strong heart. Taecyeon lost his father at a young age due to heart problems, because of that Yoona was inspired on how Taecyeon looked at things and also decided to give her own once she leaves." Dongwook reminiced on what Yoona had been telling him.

 

Jaejoong smiled as he try to imagine how Yoona and Taecyeon lived.

"Here is a picture of them." Dongwook took out a photo from his wallet.

"Oh, what a beautiful couple." Yuri said.

"She is very beautiful." Hyoyeon stated.

"One more thing Yoona asked me to do after she died.... To make the new owner of her heart meets the owner of Taecyeon's heart." Dongwook said.

"Ofcourse. That would be good. It's our little way of saying thank you to her." Jaejoong agreed.

---

 

Meanwhile.. At the airport..

 

"I haven't been here for a while." A guy around his late 20s arrived to Seoul.

"Now, where to find you Kim Hyoyeon?" He looked at her photo and looked at the view of Seoul.

 

----

Sorry, short chapter.