Pretentions.

Uncertain

"So yeah, my new concept is far from what I usually do but Ill still give them the impression of this is Gdragon's music. For this concept, I will be having a couple which will be you Hyoyeon." Jiyong explained to her.

Hyoyeon looked dumbfounded. "I thought were just going to be dance partners?"

"Yeah but you will also be my lover on the music video. Dont worry Hyoyeon-ssi. Its just acting and the dance will be showcased more than the couple part." Jiyong smiled.

Hyoyeon could only nod.

"Should we start with the choreography?" Jiyong asked her.

"Ne.." Hyoyeon answered weirdly.

 

5 days later..

 

Jiyong's POV.

 

Hyoyeon is indeed good. She followed up with the steps easily and were almost done, I didnt expect to finish something like this fast.

"Break is over. Come on guys. Few more steps and we can film the music video!" I shouted.

I looked at Hyoyeon, she wasnt standing up yet. I gave her a nod and she finally stood up.

This was the part I actually requested to the choreographer. As he showed it to us, I can see in Hyoyeon's face a bit of not wanting to do it or are-you-really-making-me-do-that expression.

"Now, Jiyong, Hyoyeon, can you do it? Its pretty simple though."

I nodded and faced Hyoyeon.

"Isnt it a bit too close? I mean, the other moves were okay but... never mind." She finally gave up and looked at me.

"Just do it comfortably Hyoyeon." I encouraged her and she nodded again.

When the choreographer started counting, we did what he told us to.

I slowly touched the ground going towards Hyoyeon, slowly standing up facing her. I was asked to stand closer to her to the point that I can feel her breathe and she starts to divert her gaze.

I placed on of my arms around her waist, we slowly walked in circles and I placed one of my hands on her face. She had to look at me straight in the eyes but she didn’t do it, I pulled her closer to my body and that was the time she looked straight at my eyes. I smiled at her with my eyes telling her that ‘I want her.’ I can tell she’s feeling awkward but Hyoyeon didn’t look away.

Yes Hyoyeon, fall for me.

We were disturbed by the clapping hands of the choreographer and other dancers.

“This is what I’m talking about. If you two do it like that on the live broadcast, fans will get wild over the two of you.” He then turned to Hyoyeon. “You are indeed very professional Hyoyeon-ssi. I like how you put everything here.”

Hyoyeon just smiled and nodded.

 

After the practice..

“Jiyong-ssi, can I talk to you?”

I smirked when Hyoyeon approached me; I turned around and flashed her a smile.

"Yes?"

I saw her look down, hesistating to talk.

I just stared at her, she then looked up again.

"Well, it's about the choreography. I mean.. Yes I have danced those a lot of times already. Its actually one of the dances I always wanted to do but.. I kind of feel uncomfortable.." She whisphered the last words.

"Is it because of me?"

"Ani. Its because of the situation maybe. I mean, you never really danced with a partner that close before and... i dont think my fiancee would like it." She siged.

"I understand Hyoyeon. I mean, if I was your fiancee, I wouldnt like to see you dance so close to someone, touching each others body parts."

She nodded at my staement.

But that's the point Hyoyeonie, Im doing this for a reason. I thought.

"Well maybe we can work a little on that but Hyoyeon, let me remind you, this is going to be a love song. We are the main characters and we have to show that to the people." I reminded her.

"I.. I know that. Thank you for your time, I will go now."

 

End of Jiyongs POV.

 

"Hae." Siwon entered Donghae's office. Choi Siwon is one of Donghae's close friends, who is the son of the owner of a car company at morning and a secret detective at night. Siwon's real dream when he was young was to be a private detective but since someone has to take over his father's company, being a detective became a part time for him.

"What's the problem Siwon?" Donghae asked as he continue on signing some documents.

"Kim Jaejoong is back." Siwon went straight to the point.

Donghae lost hold on his pen, eyes widen and looked straigt at Siwon.

"When you were at Japan last week, he came by and asked to talk to you but ofcourse, your secretary didnt let him since he is an unknown person." Siwon said.

"He's looking for her? After all those years?" Donghae sighed.

 

Then there was silence between the two men. Donghae was thinking hard of a plan. He starts to get nervous. Hyoyeon cannot find out that Jaejoong is in Seoul; even though she doesnt remember him anymore, Donghae doesnt want to bring back memories of Jaejoong.

"Make sure she wont see him. Make Jaejoong stay away from her." Donghae finally said.

"There's another thing Hae. I recently found out that it's not just Jaejoong who has been looking for Hyoyeon.."

"What do you mean?" Donghae looked frustrated.

"There was a suspicious man that has been seen following Hyoyeon that started 3 weeks ago. I think Hyoyeon's safety is in danger right now." Siwon informed the him.

"Who will do this? I dont remember anyone that Hyoyeon got a fight with? I dont remeber any for me too." Donghae stood up.

Siwon looked at his watch. "I have to go now. Ill just inform you once my men got more information on these person and Ill take care of Jaejoong."

Donghae nodded. "Gomawo Siwon. Ill be waiting for updates."

 

---

Jaejoong's POV.

"Kim Taeyeon. Where are you?"

I'm in the police station right now, trying to ask for help from the police. I cant find Taeyeon myself. A person hiding wont show up.

As I walk back to the apartment, I stopped by at a small grocery store to buy some neccesities.

 

When I was in line to pay, a girl appeared at my side looking at my face with curious expression and as I turned to look at her, she smiled.

"Well, this is unexpected." She proudly said.

It's her. The girl I helped last time.. What was her name again? Yu.. Yumi? Yuji? Yuri? Yuri! I think it was yuri.

 

"Annyeong." I smiled back.

"Hey uh.. Jaejoong right?" She then asked.

I nodded.

"Well, do you want to eat dinner?" She asked out of no where.

What is this? Why does she want to eat dinner with me? Is she some easy chic you find on the streets? But the way she dress is a totally different from those girls. She's wearing a flat sneakers with skinny jeans, white vneck shirt, a plane blue long slees polo shirt and a hat. This girl is weird.

"Im actually planning to eat at my place tonight." I plainly said.

"Hey hey. I know what your thinking. Ive been thought by that alot and I swear, I punch people's faces when they do that but Ill make you an exception since you saved me last time." She tugged into my jacket.

"Yuri-ssi, Im actually not in the mood to be arguing right now especially with a girl." I dont know why I said that but, Im starting to get irritated by her.

"Hey. Think of it as a thank you treat. I mean, I dont usually treat people out, its just that I dont want to .."

"Then you should get your friends and treat them instead Yuri-ssi. I have a lot more important things to do." I tried to make it sound nice but darn, I thinkWhat I just said is rude.

I saw her in shock. She then looked down to her feet. "Oh. Mianhae. Sorry for interupting you." She slowly turned around and walked away fast.

 

That's when I felt guilt. What did I just do? Did I just hurt another girls' feelings? If Im werent Mr. Nice Guy I wouldn't follow her, but I am.

 

I left all the things I was suppose to buy at the line and tried to run after Yuri. I swear, my plan was to find Hyoyeon and not other girls.

When I got to the end of the street, there I saw the familiar girl on a bench near the park. She was hiding her face on her palms which were rested on her knees.

Oh great! I made her cry.

I slowly walked towards her and sat beside her.

I can see she tries to peek on who sat beside her and once she figured out it was me. She wipes her tears away, sat up straight with chins high as if she didnt cry. She didnt dare to look at me.

 

"Hey. Uhh. Wanna eat dinner?" I asked.

"Youre a jerk. You are never different from any other guy." Yuri rudely replied.

I sighed. This would be a long night.

"You don't know me Yuri-ssi, how can you judge a person that fast?" I asked calmly. I dont need to make this worst for now.

"The way you tried to make me stay away tells me Im not worth talking to." Yuri replied.

"It's not that I don't want to talk to you. I just had a long day, and theres something Ive been thinking alot of lately. I feel like Im so stressed because of what is happening and the last thing I just wanted to do was to take a short rest." I admitted.

She then looked at me. "Mianhae."

I nodded. "How about let's go for that dinner you were saying?" I tried to make the atmosphere better as I smiled to her.

She smiled back. "Sure. Come on, my treat."

 

After the dinner. Yuri was fun to talk with. She never runs out of things to ask or to say. I then realized, I need times like this. Just chilling out, not thinking about my problem. She's a really great company.

"Kamsahamnida Jaejoong. Oh, I mean oppa. It was a nice dinner, I hope we can do this again some other time." Yuri said.

"Yes. It would be awesome if we hang out again." I replied.

 

That's when I realized, its 9PM. Will Yuri be safe on going home alone? A girl like her should never be let alone at night.

"Would you be okay in going home? Its pretty late." I asked.

She then had a surprised expression on her face. "Ah. No, I'll be fine. N-no need to worry. So, I'll be going. Bye." She stuttered for a second there and just went off.

I was confused.

As I was now finally walking back to my place, I can sense that someone is following me. Ive been sensing it Even before I met Yuri earlier. I looked back but then no ones there. Okay, this is officially creepy. I should not let my guard down.

 

End of Jaejoong POV.

 

Taeyeon's POV.

 

Jaejoong oppa just got out of the police station. He looks so tired. Im sorry oppa, but if I show myself to you, you'll send me back home. I have to settle things with Hyoyeon first. I need to tall to her first before you could even talk to her.

I followed Jaejoong oppa and I saw him go to the store near the place we stayed.

 

Few minutes later, I saw him come out with nothing on his hand. He was looking for someone. What happened? Who is he looking for?

I followed him at the other side of the street and saw him go to the park. I followed him up to the park and saw him talking to a girl who was crying.

I wanted to hear what they were talking about but I cant get myself be caught. I just had to watch from afar.

They suddenly smiled to each other. What is this? Who is she? What are they talking about? They finally stood up and walk to somewhere together. I was about to come out from where I was hiding when I saw a guy also following them and taking pictures. Who is this guy? What is happening?

When I finally got out of my hiding area a huge shock came into me. I felt dizzy, my world is turning. I held on the tree for support as I waited for my head to stop spinning.

Jaejoong oppa and the girl ate at a restaurant and they took too long. Im getting hungry myself. As I saw them step out of the restaurant, I can see they had a good time. Is this the end of the world? Why is this happening? I should be the one having fun with Oppa.

I still followed him on his way home but I freaking swear, it wasnt just me who was following him.

 

End of Taeyeon's POV.

-----

Finally, I updated. HAHA :)) Its been a long while. How's everyone?