I did love her

Uncertain

Next 3 days..

Still no news of Hyoyeon from anyone. Donghae didnt let it out on the news since he has Siwon's team to find her.

 

A day later.

 

"Jiyong. Where is she?" Donghae went over to Jiyong's place.

"I dont know! I lost track of her." Jiyong said.

"Dont you ing lie to me. Where is Hyoyeon?"

"Do you ever think that if ever I know where your precious fiancee is, I would tell you?" Jiyong asked him sarcastically. "No!"

"Youre doing this for your sister again? Revenge? I didnt kill anybody Jiyong! Your noona cheated on me! We broke up way before she got pregnant. She started to meet up with a random guy so I broke up with her. Nothing happened between us. Did you ever think that if I got her pregnant I would just let go of her like that? No Jiyong! I did love her. I would fight for my right as the father." Donghae bursted out.

Jiyong's eyes grew wide. "It... Wasnt you.."

"No!" Donghae then walked pass him. "Now, thank you for ruining my relationship with Hyoyeon."

 

"Hyung!" Jiyong shouted. Donghae stopped walking.

"I-i'm sorry." The words that came out from Jiyong's mouth.

 

"That doesnt help." Donghae replied.

"The whole time, I thought.. You left my sister." Jiyong then walked towards him. "I'm blaming the wrong guy. I just saw how hard it was for noona. She cried her heart out alot that time. She killed herself. Noona doesnt deserve that kind of thing. She was too kind." Tears started to run down his face.

Donghae breathed deeply. "Boa was indeed very kind Jiyong. She was a very sweet girl who had her goals prepared. She always mentions you guys and how she loves her family so much. I also regret that I broke up with her, but Jiyong, I didnt want her to have a problem with me and the other guy, so I was the one who let go."

"Im really sorry, for everything." Jiyong said.

"I understand you now. You just wanted justice."

 

"I know where she is.. I'll tell her to come back to you tomorrow. I'll tell her everything." Jiyong said.

Donghae sighed. "Now atleast I know she's safe." Donghae then started to walk away again when Jiyong spoke.

 

"But I wont give up." He said.

 

Donghae looked puzzled.

 

"Hyoyeon. I wont give her up that easy." Jiyong said with seriousness in his tone. "It's my first time fighting for a girl. I want her."

 

-----

 

Hyoyeon is still staying at the private and secluded area that Jiyong owns. It's not that Jiyong is hiding her, she herself doesnt want to show to anyone yet. She cant still figure out what she just knew. She's confused, scared and having double thoughts, but she also thinks that maybe Donghae has his reasons, he has a right to explain himself, but Hyoyeons not ready to clear things up yet.

 

"Hyoyeonie. Im back." Jiyong said once he opened the door. It is already 9PM, Jiyong just finished his schedule through the day.

"Oppa. Should I go back now?" Hyoyeon asked him.

Jiyong sighed. "I would want you to stay here, but if you really want to go back I won't stop you."

"Thanks for the help." Hyoyeon smiled. "What's that?" She asked as she points at the plastic bag.

"I was thinking we could share some few drinks. Forget about our little problems for a few hours." Jiyong said.

Hyoyeon giggled. "Sure."

 

 

Jiyong went to the kitchen to look for glasses. He looked back at Hyoyeon. 'Im sorry Hyo. Im sorry that you couldnt show your true smile right now. Are you having a hard time already? Donghae... He wasnt the reason my sister died. But I just want you to stay with me for a while. I want to feel that your mine even just for tonight.' Jiyong thought.

 

Jiyong told her about what he and Donghae talked about last time, finding out that he wasn't the guy that got his sister pregnant. He was terribly sorry for what he did. Hyoyeon asked him if he apologized to Donghae already and he nodded.

 

"Thats why Im bringing you back to him tomorrow. I promised him." Jiyong said.

Hyoyeon nodded.

"One more thing I promised him.." He looked at her with deep gaze. "That im not giving up easily. I will fight for you."

 

After 3 hours.

 

"I'm going to show up myself tomorrow." Hyoyeon was smiling like crazy there.

 

Yes, Hyoyeon and Jiyong are kind of both drunk already. They just got into talking so much that they didnt think of their limits and still drank one after the other.

As you can see in Hyoyeon's cheeks, its already reddish, and she became more gullible than her normal state while Jiyong  was staring at the beauty infront of him.

 

"What are you looking at?" Hyoyeon asked.

"How can you be so beautiful?" Jiyong answered her with another question.

"Thanks." Hyoyeon lushed more, she felt a little uncomfortable with Jiyong's gaze that never left hers. Her eyes moves back and forth to him, but she stopped when she looks at his eyes deeply.

 

Jiyong moved closer to her, few inches closer from her body.. Her face.

 

"Oppa.." Hyoyeon could only say.

Jiyong held her neck and moved closer to her face. Both can feel their own breathes.

"Saranghae Hyoyeon-ah." Jiyong said before he leaned closer to kiss his lips. His eyes were closed, as he savor the moment.

Hyoyeon's eyes were wide at first and slowly closed as she couldn't help but to kiss back.

Jiyong's hands moved lower to her back as the two kiss deeper.

 

Few moments later, Jiyong picked her up from the floor and brought her to the room.

Hyoyeon clings into his neck, thinking if this was right, but she couldnt stop herself now. She allowed him to do it at first.

Jiyong carried her to the bed and lay her down carefully like she was some fragile thing.

He went on top of her and kissed her again and even went down to the neck but he stopped when Hyoyeon spoke.

"Oppa.." Hyoyeon said once again, with eyes open, looking at the man on top of her. She didnt look scared or surprised. She was just plainly staring.

 

Jiyong pulled himself up and sighed. His shirt was now on the floor and a couple of buttons on Hyo's are open.

Jiyong sat at the edge of the bed, holding on his head while Hyoyeon sat up and tries to cover her self. "Mianhae." Jiyong stood up and was about to go to the door when..

 

"Where are you going?" Hyoyeon asked.

"To the restroom." Jiyong replied.

"Your not gonna... do it?" She asked. It's not that she wanted him to, she was just confused. Guys would take all the chance they have just to have and at that moment, Hyoyeon wouldnt be able to defend herself.

"Ani. That will be wrong Hyo. I won't force you to do something that we're not supposed to be doing. Your not some random chick to me. I'm inlove with you and I respect you, so I'll wait. I'm not gonna abuse the situation just for my sake." Jiyong sighed. "I wont hurt you."

Hyoyeon smiled even though this was a serious situation. "Gomawo.." She couldnt stop her tears from falling.

 

Jiyong walked up to her and sat at the side. He siped her tears with his thumbs. "Shh. You need some rest." He said as he kiss her forehead.

Jiyong then stood up again. "I need to go to the restroom, to take care of some business." He said as he walk away.

 

 

"You showed me a different kind of Jiyong, oppa. Is this the real you? I admire on how you try to stop yourself even with pleasure and lust. I like it when you said you respect me. I'm seeing you as a totally different person now. I like it." Hyoyeon said as she watch Jiyong walk away. She then touched her chest. 'My heart feels good.' She thought.

-------------