Snowy wish

Uncertain

3 days later..

"Jaejoong. Come in." Taeyeon's mom opened the door for Jaejoong.

"I'm just here to drop these things off. Kangin hyung said he might come home late from work, so he asked me to bring this to you." Jaejoong showed the plastic bags he was holding that contains some foods and other stuff.

"Oh. Here, you can place it down in the dining table." Mrs. Kim pointed to him.

 

As Jaejoong walk inside the house, he saw Taeyeon sleeping at the living room.

Once he placed the bags down, he tried to look at Taeyeon again.

"Has she been going to school?" He asked.

"Ne. She has been making herself busy at school." Mrs. Kim replied.

Jaejoong nodded. "Has Onew been here?"

"Ani. It was only once that he came over." Mrs. Kim said.

"Is that so... Well, I should be going now Omonim." Jaejoong bowed to the older woman.

 

Before walking out the door, he walked towards the living room.

He scrouched down the same level with Taeyeon's sleeping figure.

 

"I've been really dissappointed with you for the past days. I haven't been checking on you recently, but I hope you don't stress yourself." Jaejoong tucked the strands of hair in her face behind her ear.

He then smiled. "Saranghae." He whisphered and stood up.

 

Once Jaejoong closed the door, Taeyeon opened her eyes.

Her face is flushed. She could feel blood on her cheeks and butterflies on her stomach.

Did Jaejoong just confessed his feelings? Taeyeon thought.

A smiled then formed on her face after realizing what just happened.

 

"Umma. I'm just going out in a bit." Taeyeon shouted from the living room and started to wear her sneakers.

 

Taeyeon opened the door and walked out. She was heading straight to the gate when she stopped on her tracks. Something caught her eyes attention when she just walked out of the door.

She looked back at the door she just came out at, and there she found Jaejoong leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face, hands inside his pocket.

 

"O-oppa.." Taeyeon was flustered to see him there.

"You're really not a good of an actress Taeyeon-ah." Jaejoong said.

 

"Where are you going?" Jaejoong ask as he slowly walk towards her.

Taeyeon didn't answer. Still surprised that he caught her, and embarassed at the same time.

"What? You bit your tongue?" Jae asked with a playful smile.

"You're unfair." Taeyeon said.

"Mwo? What did I do?" Jae asked.

"You just made me look like a fool." Taeyeon pouted and crossed her arms. She then turned her body to the side.

Jaejoong chuckled.

 

With no one wanted to speak again, Jaejoong made his move.

He pulled Taeyeon into a hug.

 

"Yah. Kim Taeyeon.." Jaejoong started..

Taeyeon tried to look at him, but Jaejoong didnt let her.

"Saranghae." He continued as he relaxed his body with her.

"I really do love you."

 

Taeyeon felt every emotion Jaejoong had with those words, and slowly, she hugged him back.

"Nado... Nado Saranghae Oppa.." Taeyeon smiled.

 

The two love birds broke the hug and stared at each other's eyes.

"Forgive me if I realized it late.." Jae said.

Taeyeon shook her head. "Ani, it was just the right time."

With that, Jaejoong planted a kiss on Taeyeon's lips.

---

 

"I think you should use this." Yesung handed Hyoyeon something.

"Oppa!" Hyoyeon whined as she realized what the thing was.

"Mwo? It's better to check with that first." Yesung argued. "I even bought three just to make sure the results are right." Yesung said.

"I don't think thats the reason oppa." Hyo replied.

"Check it first Kim Hyoyeon! Me and umma want make sure." Yesung pushed his little sister to the restroom.

 

5 minutes later..

Hyoyeon came out. She was looking down, embarassed about the arguement with her oppa earlier. He was obviously right. She showed him the result of the pregnancy test.

"Get ready, we're going to the hospital." Yesung instructed her.

 

Few moments later. At the hospital..

"Congratulations Hyoyeon! You're 6 weeks pregnant." The doctor said to her.

"6..6 weeks?" She repeated.

The doctor nodded.

 

When Hyoyeon and Yesung got out of the hospital.

She was walking behind him.

"Are you mad?" She asked.

Yesung looked back at her with a straight face.

Hyoyeon looked away once she saw his unhappy expression.

 

Yesung walked towards his sister and put his arm around her shoulder. "Why would I? That's going to be an additional member to our little family."

Hyoyeon then lit her face up.

Yesung chuckled. "Umma has been even asking me for grandkids for quite some time now. Thanks to you, I still have time." He said as he ruffled her hair.

"Oppa!" Hyoyeon fixed her hair.

"So, when are you telling the daddy?" He Asked.

Hyoyeon thought for a while. "I have an idea." She smiled brightly and tried to touch her tummy if she can feel of any signs of her baby.

"What do you wanna eat? Lets celebrate!" Yesung gladly said.

 

Later that night..

 

Before going to sleep, Hyoyeon took out a picture of Donghae and smiled.

"You can't let go of me huh." She chuckled. "I've just been away for 3 weeks and now this." She smiled.

-----

 

Halooo! A little TaeJae moment for everyone. Hope you liked it:) Uncertain is 2-3 chapters away from the finale. Stay tuned friends.