I'll be waiting

Uncertain

 

Taeyeon's POV.

 

Its 630AM and here I am, running to the other street to Jaejoong Oppa's apartment.

I knocked on his door, he opened after 10seconds of waiting outside.

"Taeyeon-ah. What are you doing here? Isnt it too early yet?" He asked.

How can he ask such a thing when his already fully dressed.

 

I looked at his back. I am right, his planning to go to Seoul. He is really leaving, just for her.

 

"So.. I was right.. You are leaving." I looked straight at his eyes.

He looked at his bags and nodded. He then smiled and held my shoulders.

"Im finally seeing her Taeyeon. I'm gonna see her again." He said it proudly.

Im trying my best to fight my tears, dont let me down this time.

"She's getting married right?" I tried to say it calmly.

"I know." His voice suddenly changed and he turned around. "Im.. Not planning to take her away or even stop the wedding."

 

I followed him inside. He sat on the couch, covered his face with both hands.

"I just wanted to see her in person for the last time... Before she gets married.. Before I lose her totally..Then Ill come back here, continue with the life I started." He said to me.

I dont know what to say. My mind is blank.

"I just wanted to see if she is happy with the life she has right now.. I want to know if... we are still imagining the same future we planned with each other. The Jaejoong and Hyoyeon who started as enemies in a adoption center and eventually became friends and lovers, both dreamed of a normal life as a couple.. I wanted to know if she thinks like that with her new lover."

I saw a tear flow down his precious face. I hate this. Why is he doing this to himself?! Why are you making it hard for you? Jaejoong oppa.. Its not only you that is hurting. Everytime you talk about her, how I wish I was Hyoyeon. Why cant you see I love you?

He suddenly stood up. "Do you want to eat breakfast here? I need to hurry up since the bus leaves at 8."

"I want to come to Seoul with you." I stated.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "You what? Taeyeon-ah, you cant. Im pretty sure your umma and Kangin wont allow you to come with me? And what are you even thinking of coming?"

"I want to come to Seoul with you. I want to see her. I want to see the only reason that can make Kim Jaejoong smile and cry at the same time." I confessed.

He was just standing there.

"And you said youre coming back right? Its just like having a vacation in Seoul." I tried to calm things down.

"Then.. We should ask your umma and Kangin about this." He just said and went to the kitchen.

"I want to make sure you're coming back here oppa." I whisphered.

End of Taeyeon's POV.

 

Back in Seoul..

 

Donghae is now at Hyoyeon's place. It was 8PM and like what Donghae said, he will try to eat dinner with Hyoyeon everytime he can.

They had a good time eating dinner, telling cute little stories and laughing at fun memories.

When Hyoyeon was now washing dishes, Donghae stood behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Youre not helping with what youre doing oppa." Hyoyeon chuckled.

"Hyoyeon-ah. I can't wait make you my wife." Donghae sweetly whisphered.

"Aish oppa. Youre too sweet. Im getting goosebumps." Hyoyeon laughed and blushed at the same time.

He then let go of her and sat on the counter top beside the sink where Hyoyeon was washing.

"Im gonna leave for a week. Will you be okay here?" He asked.

"What do you think of me? A little kid?" Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow.

Donghae smiled. "Arent you a little kid? My Hyonie is so cute."

Hyoyeon pouted. "Where are you going?"

"In California. I have this seminar to attend to but.. You can come if you want you know." Donghae suggested.

Hyoyeon shook her head. "Ill get bored there and i cant, I used my leave on work already, Eunhyuk Oppa wont let me leave for another week this coming months."

Donghae understood and nodded. "Well, I want you to come to the airport then?"

Hyoyeon finished with washing dishes and stood infront of him. She nodded. Donghae leaned down, their foreheads are touching each other.

"Then, should sleep here tonight?" He asked with a sly smile on his face.

Hyoyeon smiled. "Aniyo. You can't." Hyoyeon pinched his face then she turned around to leave but Donghae was fast enough to hold her wrist and turn her around.

"Ofcourse I can." He smiled and kissed Hyoyeon's lips passionately.

Hyoyeon closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck while he pulled her close to him.

 

---

Jaejoong and Taeyeon arrived in Seoul, they were looking for a place to stay.

 

---

Jiyong's POV.

 

"We're here Jiyong-ssi." The driver parked infront of a building.

"Wait for me here. I'll be back." I instructed him.

 

I entered the building and went to the front desk.

 

I smiled to the lady, I see her face in shock.

"Is Lee Hyukjae here?" I asked.

She nodded with her eyes, not leaving my face.

"Can I talk to him?" I asked nicely.

"Let me ask first." She picked up the telephone, dialed a number.

 

After a few seconds.

"Mr. Lee said you can go in now sir. Its the last door on the right." The girl intructed me.

I nodded.

 

I was slowly making my way to Hyukjae's office. One knock and it opened.

"I wasnt expecting an important visitor today Jiyong-ah." Hyukjae smiled.

"I actually need your help hyung." I said.

 

He nodded and let me enter. After a few talks on what I came here for, he made up his mind right away.

"I'll let you pick the students you want Jiyong-ah. Im pretty sure those kids will be honored to dance for your next stage my friend. Shall we find your back up dancer now?" He led me to the 1st practice room.

We just stood there, watching how his students improve. There was 3 huge dnace rooms and they teach different dances from time to time.

 

I haven't seen what I came here for yet. Maybe I can't find it here for now but as soon as Hyukjae opened the last door... Bingo.. I see the jackpot infront of me now. I smirked as we enter the room.

I can see students looking at us, even her but then Hyukjae told them to continue with there class.

 

"This is the last class for now, popping and locking." Hyukjae smiled. "One of my specialties."

 

I nodded, I was staring at her. She is indeed very good at dancing. You can just see by her form but another thing caught my attention, this girl is undeniable beautiful. Donghae is one lucky of a ferakin guy.

 

"Who's she?" I asked Hyukjae. Trying to sound like I don't know Kim Hyoyeon.

"Her? She's Hyoyeon, one of my best instructors here." He then suddenly smirked. "Wae?"

I just shook my head.

 

As we get back to his office, I started to integorrate him about Hyoyeon.

 

"Okay hyung, I have to admit, your students are pretty awesome."

He nodded in agreement.

"I found some people I can actually try out with but I have someone in particular in mind. Im actually also looking for a dance partner.." I smiled.

He was just looking at me, trying to understand what I was saying..

"Hyoyeon." I said.

He stayed silent.

"She would be perfect as a dance partner. She has the looks and the moves."

"You have a good eye for talent Jiyong-ah, but I think you'll have a problem with Hyoyeon." He then said.

"Waeyo?"

"She's getting married soon and Hyoyeon isnt really the type that wants the spotlight on her." He reasoned.

"Maybe we could talk to her." I asked. "She would be perfect for that part hyung."

He nodded. "I'll try to talk to her, Ill call you when I talked to her already."

"Ani hyung. I need her answer today."

"Aren't you busy? Are you willing to wait till her class ends?"

I nodded.

"Ill tell my secretary to make her go here right away after class." He called up on the phone.

 

An hour later, someone knocked on the door. I smirked. Here she is.

"Hyoyeon-ah." Hyukjae hyung welcomed her.

"You wanted to talk to me oppa?" She asked Hyukjae hyung but then her gaze turned to me once I looked at her.

She looked at me from head to toe, she's surprised to see Gdragon in one room with her. Oh, youll be more surprised Hyoyeon.

"By the way, I have a friend here, Hyoyeon, this is Jiyong.. I mean GDragon and Jiyong-ah, this girl is Kim Hyoyeon."

I offered my hand for her to shake and she did took it. She smiled but didnt look straight at me.

"Im going straigt to the point Hyo. Jiyong here wants to offer you a very special work."

She was listening well to Hyukjae.

"He was asking if you could be his dance partner for his next comeback?" Hyukjae hyung asked her.

She turned to look at me and I gave her a smile.

"I saw how you enjoyed dancing earlier Hyoyeon-ssi." I tried to make her feel good but I can see doubt on her face. She's thinking over it.

"I dont know.." She replied.

"Can I talk to her alone hyung?" I asked Hyukjae hyung and he nodded. He left the room.

 

"I can see you want to do it Hyoyeon-ssi but something is stopping you. What is it?" I asked.

"Theres a lot of good female dancers out there Jiyong-ssi. Why me?" She then asked.

"I dont want get someone that is known already. Are you doubting your skills? Your an instructor here. If your doucting yourself, youre not supposed to teach right?" I just need to boost up her confidence but what I said was indeed true.

She bit her lip. "Im getting married soon, what if.."

"Ani. My promotions wont take long, it wouldnt get in the way of your marriage." I stepped closer to her, to study her face more, to give her a little intimidation.

"Im not looking for just a good dancer Hyoyeon-ssi, Im looking for a beautiful and good dancer and I see you have everything I look for. Can you?" I pleaded.

She took a deep breathe. "Well.. okay Jiyong-ssi but.."

I cut her off. "That's all I wanted to hear." I took her hand and placed a piece of paper with my number on it.

I smiled at her before turning around, before walking out of the door I said something. "I'm expecting a call or message from you Hyoyeon-ssi."

 

End of Jiyong's POV.

---------