Dush dush.

Uncertain

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jiyong bowed to Taeyeon's mother once she opened the door.

"Oh. Jiyong-ssi. Dongwook-ssi. Come in." Mrs. Kim welcomed the two guest with a bright smile.

 

Once the two are in the living room, Mrs. Kim served drinks.

"What can I for you two?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Is Taeyeon here?" Jiyong asked.

"Oh. Ani. Taeyeon went to school this morning. She'll be back around 3PM." Mrs. Kim sighed.

"School?" Jiyong questioned.

"Ye. Jaejoong enrolled her to Seoul University." Mrs. Kim smiled.

 

Jiyong and Dongwook left after talking with  Mrs. Kim.

They went straight to Seoul University to look for Taeyeon.

 

"Is that GDragon?" One girl eyeing Jiyong said.

"I think so." The other girl responded.

"What is he doing here then?" The girl asked again.

 

 

Jiyong on the other hand, didnt mind the people looking at him and went straight to the Education building.

 

Taeyeon was sitting on one of the benches with a classmate when someone called her.

"Kim Taeyeon." Jiyong said.

 

Now, all the people are looking at Taeyeon and Jiyong.

 

"Ji..jiyong." Taeyeon was surprised to see the famous GDragon strolling around the university.

"Can we talk to you?" He smiled.

Taeyeon looked at Dongwook and smiled. She followed the two out of the building and into somewhere that will be private.

 

All the students started to talk about how GDragon knows Taeyeon and he would even go to the school just to talk to her.

 

 

"Are you going to be free tonight?" Jiyong asked.

"Wae?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"We would like you to meet someone." Dongwook said.

"Who? I'm not interested in blind dates or anything.." Taeyeon answered.

"It's not going to be a date. We will be there too. Don't worry, I'll bring Yuri." Jiyong said.

"Okay.. But who is it?" Taeyeon kept on asking.

"It's a surprise." Jiyong smiled. "Oh, by the way.. Good luck answering questions about me later.." Jiyong smirked.

Taeyeon's eyes widened. 'What if people thinks of me as someone who dates GDragon.' Taeyeon shook her head out of her own conclusion.

---

 

later that night..

 

"Where are you going?" Jaejoong leaned on Taeyeon's room door.

"Oh oppa. Youre here." Taeyeon looked back.

"It feels like you dont want me here." Jaejoong pouted.

"Ani." Taeyeon answered as she fix her things.

"Where are you going? Its late." Jae said.

"I'm having dinner with some friends." Taeyeon replied as she fix her hair infront of the mirror.

"Friends?" Jaejoong questioned.

"Friends.. As in Jiyong, Dongwook oppa.. Oh, I think Yuri is coming too. Wanna join us?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Jaejoong looked dumbfounded. Its a first that Taeyeon would bother fix herself for just a dinner.

 

"So. Are you coming?" Taeyeon asked.

Jaejoong frowned. The girl infront of her now isnt Taeyeon. "Ani. I'll go home instead."

 

Jaejoong walked away and Taeyeon pouted. 'He shouldve come.'

---

 

At the dinner.

 

Taeyeon walked inside the fancy restaurants looking for familiar faces.

"Well you look good." A  voice came from her back.

"Gamsahamnida." Taeyeon smiled.

"Shall we proceed to the table?" Jiyong offered his hand for her.

Taeyeon looked at his hand and then back to his face. Jiyong was smiling genuinely. The real Jiyong smile, not GDragon's own.

Taeyeon held his hand as she nodded.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV.

 

Jiyong oppa and I walked towards the table where we found Dongwook oppa and Yuri and another guy. He seem quite fond of Yuri, he must be an admirer of her.

 

"Taeyeon-ah." Yuri stood up and she hugged me.

"Annyeong Yuri." I said back.

"Let me introduce to you Onew." Yuri introduced the new guy to me.

I smiled. 'Is he Yuri's new boyfriend?'

I shook hand with him and all of us sat.

 

While waiting for our orders, they started introducing Onew more.

 

"Do you know why we asked you two for dinner?" Dongwook oppa asked, looking at me and Onew.

That question got me confused.

"Remember when I told you about Yoona's last wish?" Dongwook oppa looked at me.

I nodded. Yoona wanted me to meet up with the new owner of her husband's heart.

 

I then looked at Onew. 'Is he the one?'

 

"Yes Taeyeon-ah. Onew had Taecyeon's heart for 3 years now. He met Yoona once." Dongwook nodded.

I shyly looked at Onew since then. My new heart started to beat so fast. The owner of our new hearts used to love each other so much. Right this moment, I dont feel myself. Yoona.

"I hope we can be friends Taeyeon. Yoona and Taecyeon wouldve like that." Onew said as he smiled.

"Ye..yes. That would be great." I replied.

 

I'm starting to feel awkward because of the fact that our new hearts used to love each other, but when I look at Onew... I dont see that he's feeling the same.

 

End of Taeyeon's POV.

 

The dinner was done and everyone are just having small desserts and a few drinks.

Taeyeon kept looking at her watch.

"Are you late for something?" Jiyong whisphered to her.

Jiyong and Taeyeon are sitting right next to each other.

"Oh. Ani.." Taeyeon whisphered back.

"You look worried though. Curfew?" He chuckled.

"Ani. If Im still living with Jae oppa, I might still have a curfew. I'm just wondering if I can still ride a bus home even this late." Taeyeon worried.

"Don't worry about your ride. I'll take you home." Jiyong offered.

"Gamsahamnida." Taeyeon said. She cannot argue because thats the best idea she could think of. Well, Yuri is there too but she doesnt want to bother her.

"Where is Jaejoong by the way?" Jiyong asked again.

"I asked him if he wanted to come but he said he didnt wanna and just walked off. Jae oppa's being  weird." Taeyeon pouted.

Jiyong laughed.

---

 

With Hyoyeon..

 

She was inside her mother's room, showing pictures she has on her handphone.

 

"Who is this handsome guy?" Heeyeon asked.

"His name is Kim Jaejoong. He was my friend from the adoption center." Hyoyeon smiled.

"Oh, so he is your first love." Heeyeon giggled.

Hyoyeon was surprised with what her mother just said. How come she knows he is her first love?

Heeyeon patted Hyoyeon's back. "I told you Hyoyeon-ah. I didn't really leave you and your appa. I was always around, but you didnt see me."

Her mother then clicked next, and Donghae's photo came up.

Her mother looked at Hyoyeon and smiled. "And this guy is the lucky one."

Hyoyeon looked at her mother with questioning eyes. "Why lucky one?"

"Because he is the one who owns my daughter's heart." Heeyeon held Hyoyeon's hand. "I heard from your oppa that he is a great man."

"Ne. He is. He's too perfect." Hyoyeon looked down while saying those words.

"I would love to meet him." Heeyeon said.

"We're not together anymore umma." Hyoyeon said.

"Then why are you still wearing that ring?" 

Hyoyeon stayed wuiet. Shedidn't  know what to answer.

"Because you don't want to let go." Heeyeon was the one who answered for her.

Hyoyeon sighed. "but, he's not the only lucky one umma.. I'm luckier because I got to be loved by him." Hyoyeon looked so serious.

The two stayed silent for a while.

"Now tell me Hyoyeon, I heard that you got into a scandal with GDragon? WHat happened?" Heeyeon shifted the topic for fun.

"Wah umma! That was nothing!" She replied.

"But thats not what I read."

"Did Yesung oppa bring everything up to you? Aish." Hyoyeon pouted.

-------

 

Wait for the next xhapter, it'll be interesting.. I think? :)