Getting a new job is not that easy

Uncertain

Hyoyeon's POV.

 

Here I am, infront of Cha Dao Tea Place. I didnt tell Donghae about this since I know he won't allow me. I just need to find out who is this person, how come he/she knows me? This person knows Jaejoong?

It's 8:50AM. There's only me and two friends inside. I just ordered a regular taro milk tea so they won't kick me out of this place.

My heart is beating so fast. What am I going to find out today? Im getting very curious.

 

As I looked at my watch, it just turned to 9 and the entrance door opened.

I looked up. A girl came in and started to look for someone and when our eyes met, she smiled. So, it's her.

She slowly made her way to me.

"Annyeong Hyoyeon-ssi." She greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Pl-please sit down." I gave her a smile.

"Ne." She then sat.

"I received this letter last friday.. What is this about?" I showed her the letter.

"Yes. I sent it to you Hyoyeon-ssi. Like what is written there, I know where Kim Jaejoong is." She said calmly.

"Where could I find him? I.."

"But I won't tell you.." She cut me off.

 

I was surprised, what? She wont tell me? What is this girl up to? Should I just leave? I mean, I really dont care anymore if I meet Jaejoong or not. Its been a long time ago, Im living a different life now.

 

"Then I should be going now." I stood up and started to walk when she said something that made me stop.

"Don't you want to know why he left you?" She said.

I froze there. Thinking about it, at first I did wanna know, but time passed, I started not caring about my past, about who I am, so why bother now?

I looked back at her. "Maybe not anymore. It's not like I know him." I said and started to leave.

 

Yes, maybe today is the official day that Im letting go of my past. It haunted me for the past years and I just want to let it go now. Im tired of thinking about it. I have a bright future ahead of me that I made myself.

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV.

 

 

Taeyeon lost out of words for a moment there.

'Maybe not anymore. It's not like I know him.' Hyoyeon's words keeps on repeating on her head.

"What does she mean by not knowing him?" Taeyeon whisphered.

 

 

Donghae's POV.

 

Hey, empty your schedule tonight oppa. Let's eat dinner, someone special will join us. See you. :* -- Hyoyeon.

 

I smiled on my girlfriend's message. Yes, it has been a long time since our last dinner together. Both of us has been very busy this couple of days; she has been practicing almost everyday for GDragon's comeback and her dance classes and I have been busy with the new hotel we are about to start next month.

As I was checking some files, Siwon entered my office.

 

"Hae, it has been weeks that we were trying to track down the suspicious man that is following Hyo, but this person is good, I think he knows about my men following him already. We lost him." Typical straightforward Siwon said.

I sighed. What is happening? Who is this person? What does he want with Hyoyeon?

"Okay. Just make sure you add additional people on guard for Hyoyeon, and make sure she wont notice them. You know Hyoyeon hates it when have her followed." I said

"No problem. One more thing, Hyoyeon met up  with a girl at a small tea place last time. We don't know what they talked about but Hyo didn't look happy when she left. We found out who the girl was, her name is Kim Taeyeon and she is a close friend of Jaejoong." Siwon added words to my discomfort.

"What does the girl want? Did Jaejoong sent her?" I asked Siwon.

 

He then shook his head. He gave me a piece of paper. I looked at it and was surprised. Taeyeon is missing?

 

"Yes. Kim Taeyeon is hiding from Jaejoong. He is looking for her. I don't know what this girl is up to." He finally said.

"Can.. Can you bring her to me?" I suddenly asked.

"Why?"

"There's alot of questions going on my head right now, and I have a feeling she can answer some of my questions." I said.

Siwon is looking straight at me with curious eyes.

"I won't hurt her. I don't hurt girls." I concluded.

 

After talking with Siwon, I looked at my watch and it's 2 hours before the dinner with Hyo. I started to gather my things and head home.

 

I arrived at the restaurant Hyoyeon told me to go. It was a private restaurant; too private that it was on a way to the mountains but these restaurant is indeed beautiful.

"Your just in time." I felt her hand ring around my arm.

I looked at her and kissed her head. "Who's your guest?"

"A friend." She then nodded at me for us to walk to the table.

 

As we reach the table, there I saw Kwon Jiyong. He stood up as soon as he saw me and bowed.

"Annyeong hyung. Long time no see." He smiled and offered his hand for me to shake.

I reached for his hand. "Ne Jiyong, you are very popular right now."

He just laughed at my comment.

The three of us sat down and started talking.

"So, how is it working with Hyoyeon?" I asked Jiyong.

"Your fiancee is amazing, hyung. She's very professional and very kind to everyone." He brightly said.

I nodded to his statement. Hyoyeon indeed treates everyone fairly.

 

After we all finished our food, we started to talk again but then my phone started ringing.

"Excuse me." I excused myself and walked outside the restaurant.

 

After talking to the phone, I found Hyoyeon and Jiyong walking towards me now.

"Oh. Ready to go home?" I asked.

Hyoyeon nodded. "It's getting late oppa and Im sure we are all going to be busy tomorrow."

 

End of Donghae's POV.

---

 

"You might want to listen to this sir.."

 

Jiyong played the audio..

"Make sure Kim Jaejoong is not there anymore once Hyoyeon and I gets back there. I cant afford them seeing each other.."

 

"What do we have here? The ever loving boyfriend is hiding something from his girlfriend." Jiyong smirked.

 

---

Jaejoong's POV.

 

I just got out from an interview. Yes, I tried to enter different jobs since, I need money for my rent and for a lot of things right now. They wanted me to work for them but one thing I am thinking about is that, they wanted me to work not in Seoul but in a province. They told me how much I will earn and that would be the biggest pay that I will ever receive, but I came to Seoul for a reason and I still dont know where in the world Taeyeon is. I just can't leave.

 

Here it goes again, the feeling of being followed but now, it's not just one person. Everywhere I go I can feel eyes not leaving me. What the hell is the problem of these people?

I wouldnt get these thoughts out of my mind if I dont face them. I took a deep breathe. Here goes nothing.

I took a turn in a abandoned alley way and stopped there. I rested my back at the wall, crossed my arms.

That's when one guy finally appeared. He took steps towards me, he wasnt ready for my approach, I had him around my arm in no time.

"Who are you? Why are you following me?" I asked as I tried to tighten my hold onto him.

"You wouldnt want to do that Kim Jaejoong." I heard a voice coming from my back.

There was two other guys approaching. I tried to fight back at them but they are good. I cant do it alone. Two guys were holding me from the back and I saw a van stop at the die. They led me to the van and drove off.

 

Few moments later, we arrive at a pretty normal looking building.

They left me at a room and few minutes later, 5 guys came in.

One of them sat at the chair infront of me.

"It's nice to finally meet you Kim Jaejoong, I heard so much about you from my men." He smirked.

Oh, If I wasnt just tied in these freaking chair, I've destroyed this guys face already.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I boldly asked.

He then looked at one of his men and he untied my hand. I stood up then looked back at him.

He showed me an ID. 'Private Detective, Choi Minho'

I looked at him weirdly.

He smiled. "Yes Jaejoong. I'm a private detective. Actually, everyone in this room except for you."

I slowly let go of some nervousness but still, I dont believe this guys with just a plastic card saying they are private detectives.

He then showed me a police badge, police ID and all those freakin IDs that shows he is indeed someone from the good side.

"Okay. I got the point. What do you want?" I asked.

"You. I want you to join my private team." He calmly said.

"And who told you I wanted to join? Am I even qualified here? I only finished high school." I said.

"You need money right? I dont care what grade you finish, we can train you my friend." He then said.

"How did you even know me?" I sarcastically asked.

"One of my men saw you save one girl. This wont be hard Jae, from what I said earlier, this one is private. We work on our own." He explained.

"I dont know. I do need a job right now, but this isn't something I thought." I confessed.

 

He then handed me a paper. As I open it, my eyes grew, it is a pay check. Whoah! This is a lot of money! My name is on it. What is this?

 

"This is too big. Im not even working for you yet. What is this?" Im starting to get confused.

"We need you in our team Kim."

I dont know what to say. They pay for a private detective this much?

"We can also help you find Kim Taeyeon." The words he said caught my attention.

"How.."

"Gathering datas is a piece of cake my friend. You will benefit alot once you join us. We studied you. You think before moving, you work fast. That's the people I need."

Well, this guy is good, but I still don't know..

"I know where Kim Taeyeon is." He then said.

"Where do I sign up?" I finally said.

 

These would change my life, I can finally help Taeyeon's family for the help they gave me. I can now live my own life with these. Okay. I accept this but isnt it too fast? I just went out of the house to find Taeyeon, not a job.

"I want you to meet Lee Jinki. We call him Onew. He will be your buddy. You two will be partners for every mission. He will also train you with alot of things we do here."

I looked at Onew, he doesnt look like someone who would be doing this.

Onew then handed me my wallet. Wait? My wallet? It was in my pocket earlier.. How?

I looked at him and he smirked. I smiled. Oh, this would be interesting.

"Welcome Kim Jaejoong. We've been anticipating for you to join." Onew handed his hand.

I shook his hand.

This crazy world.

 

End of Jaejoong's POV.

---

 

With Siwon..

"He's working for us now hyung." Minho said as soon as he entered Siwon's office.

Siwon nodded. "Make sure your eyes are on him always. If he gets close to Hyoyeon, try to pull him away. Make sure he doesnt see her, same with the girl."

Minho nodded. "I partnered him up with Onew. He won't get away from the sight of that guy and yeah, I already gave him the money. Just to make sure he accepts working here, but Hyung, dont you think he will have more access on finding Hyoyeon.."

"We'll make him busy, he won't see her as long as we have him on our side." Siwon stood up. "Ask Kim Jonghyun and his team to get Kim Taeyeon and bring her to me."

Minho nodded on the older guys' command.

---

 

Some parts here wasn't really in my mind the last time, but as I type the story, boom! It keeps adding more scenes :)) Yhey!