Sad Truth

Uncertain

Hyoyeon's POV.

 

I got back to my house from Donghae's. I couldn't believe what I just heard earlier.

Why would Donghae Oppa stop Jaejoong from seeing me? He wanted me to meet him before right?

It has been a couple of months ever since I met Taeyeon, so does that mean Jaejoong has been looking for me for that long and Donghae was stopping him ever since?

I shook my head. So many things going on.

 

When I met Jaejoong earlier, the look in his eyes are very welcoming. I see him try his best to calm himself down, but in the end he couldnt. It was cute of him to ask for a hug from me and the hug.. How can I explain it? It felt so familiar and so comfortable.

What couldve happen if I met him after the accident?

 

I suddenly remembered the ring. I took it out from my bag and opened the box.

It is a very beautiful ring, and it makes it more precious since he worked hard for it.

I didn't know what got into me, but I took of my engagement ring from Donghae Oppa and put on the ring from Jaejoong.

 

 

"I love you Hyoyeon-ah. Will you marry me?" Jaejoong said as he kneels down.

 

I smiled. "We're too young oppa, can we wait for a few more years? And I will definitely marry you."

 

Jaejoong stood up. "You just realize that you rejected my offer to marry you right?" He said as he kissed her forehead.

....

 

In the middle of the night, when I was about to sleep after that long activity with Jae, I felt very tired and was about to sleep when Jae hugged me tight. "Marry me Hyoyeonie." Jaejoong whisphered in my ear.

 

I just giggled with his question and put myself to sleep.

 

 

I held my head, it started to hurt. Those flashbacks that happened.. I felt my heart twitch.. I was deeply inlove with Jaejoong.

Ever since I met him few days ago, I started to get this flashbacks... Would my memory return if I spend time with Jaejoong?

I'm now curious about my past again.. Now that I have a reason to be curious and now that Im having this flashbacks.

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV.

 

 

Taeyeon's POV.

 

After my argument with Jaejoong Oppa yesterday, we started to get a little more awkward with each other. He wasn't speaking, I wasn't speaking.

Im not doing any good to myself. Yes, I know. I know Jaejoong oppa doesnt want me to be like this, but I already forgot about myself. I threw away my pride, my dignity, and gave him everything. I was even ready to give him the pleasure he wanted. Yes, Im going over board with this one sided love. Everyone see me as a simple conservative girl, but Kim Jaejoong changed me. He's a guy, he'll find someone he can bring to his bed, and since Im living with him, Im not far to be that someone.

 

Morning came, I was preparing breakfast. Jaejoong oppa was taking a shower when someone knocked on the door.

"Im coming!" I shouted.

I put on a smile since it's morning, but my smile fade away once I saw who was standing infront of me. Kim Hyoyeon.

I hate to admit it, but she looks like a goddess with her blonde hair. She doesn't wear dress or high heels like other girls her class, she had a pair of jeans, silk top and flat shoes but she still manage to make it so classy.

"Taeyeon, who is it?" I heard Jaejoong oppa's voice.

I looked at him once he was standing behind me. His eyes didnt even look at me, but it never left her.

Sad truth, he is still inlove with her. Even though there's so much in between them. He couldnt stop loving her. Even all those years.

 

Hyoyeon and Jaejoong oppa is talking in the living room. I wanted to be there also but Im sure both of them wouldn't want me there. Why should I be the one who needs to adjust to everything. Did I make a wrong decision on following my heart? Is my suffering worth it?

I tried to peek at them from the kitchen and I saw Oppa run towards her with a small box. That's a ring right? He.. He will still give her a ring?

I saw Hyoyeon look at me so I hid back. Why does she have the perfect life? Why is she loved by everyone?

I felt tears run down my eyes. I couldnt count how many times I cried this week. I don't know how much more I will cry? I don't know why I still cry?

 

I heard the door close meaning she left, and Jaejoong oppa walked her to her car.

She smiled at him and he stand there, looking relaxed. How can she make Jaejoong oppa feel comfortable by just her presence?

 

My eyes grew when Hyoyeon hugged him and I saw Jae oppa hug her back so tight, he even wipes the tears off his face.

 

I felt my heart hurt.. I mean it, my chest hurts so much. Physically, not emotionally this time. It became hard to breathe. After those, dizziness the past few months, then this shortness and feeling of having a hard time to breathe came up. What's wrong with me?

 

End of Taeyeon's POV.

---

 

Short chapter. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon's own thoughts.

Wait for Yuri and Hae's thought. :)