No one dared to speak

Uncertain

Yuri's POV.

 

I still can't believe this is happening. Oppa has something planned under his sleeved, Taeyeon knows something, Jiyong Oppa just kissed Hyoyeon on his final performance, Hyoyeon slapped oppa.

What is going on?

Where should I start with things? Why am I even bothering about this? Maybe because Oppa might hurt himself.

He actually hurt himself already.

 

After leaving oppa at the broadcasting station earlier, I decided to have a little peek in his place before going home.

He was drinking, looking at Hyoyeon's photo. What happened to him? Does he really love her? But Donghae.. He wants revenge right?

 

Speaking of Donghae.. What will he do once he finds out with what Oppa did? This is not good.

I grabbed my phone and dialled a number.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Taeyeon-ssi.. Can we meet?" I asked.

 

The next day..

 

"What is it that you wanted to talk about Yuri?" Taeyeon sat infront of me.

"About my oppa.." I said. I saw how her eyes widened. "I know you know something. My oppa is acting all so weird."

"I dont know him." Taeyeon denied.

"Taeyeon-ah. We dont need to play  dumb around each other. This isnt about Jaejoong Oppa. Please, I need your help."

 

She sighed then looked straight at my eyes. "I dont know your oppa personally, but one day, he just came infront of my door steps wanting to talk." Taeyeon confessed.

"About what?" I asked due to curiosity.

"I don't know, I think it's about Hyoyeon and Jaejoong oppa." Taeyeon answered.

"You know Hyoyeon?" I was surprised.

She nodded. "I met her alot of times."

"Youre friends? Im lost here."

"You dont know alot of things that are going on Yuri. We're not really friends, but what Im curious is how your oppa knew me and Jaejoong Oppa." She said.

"Tell me Taeyeon.. What else do you know?"

"Why would you want to know? Jaejoong Oppa won't see you as a special friend until Hyoyeon is out of the picture.."

I cut her off. "Hyoyeon.. Back to her again, Jaejoong and Hyoyeon knows each other?"

She then nodded and looked down. She looked sad. "She is Jaejoong Oppa's only love."

 

That hit me. 'Jiyong Oppa knows Jaejoong Oppa because of Hyoyeon. 3 guys are inlove with the girl, but... Is Hyoyeon cheating on Donghae?'

 

"I dont get it Taeyeon. Is Hyoyeon cheating on Donghae with Jaejoong Oppa?" I asked.

She then laughed. "Why would Hyoyeon do that? She has everything with Donghae. Hyoyeon and Jaejoong are ex-lovers, and the worst part of it, he is still inlove with her since they didnt have an official break -up or something." She said.

"And Oppa also likes her.." I didnt know why I said that out loud.

"Is that why he kissed her? What does Hyoyeon have and once she gets close to someone, they fall for her?" Taeyeon shook her head.

After that talk with Taeyeon, Im starting to get the details all together, one thing Im missing, why would Oppa want revenge from Donghae?

I still cant believe that Hyoyeon is involve again. She's been showing up in each picture, with my oppa and now Jaejoong.

 

End of Yuri's POV.

 

The next day..

 

Jiyong and Yuri was found on their way to Hyoyeon's house.

"Oppa, you dont have to do this." Yuri said as they walk towards Hyoyeon's door.

"She's mad at me Yuri. I can't have it like that." Jiyong replied.

 

Jiyong faced the door and inhaled. He then knocked at the door. Yuri was behind him, she knows Jiyong doesnt want her to come, but she cant help it. Ever since she started to know more, she starts to be a part of the little drama.

 

On the other side of the door..

 

"I didnt know you are expecting a guest today Hyonie." Donghae said as he walked to the door. Yes, he can walk again now without the crutches.

"Im actually not expecting anyone either. That must be Sunny or Jaejoong Oppa." Hyoyeon replied as she prepare the snack they will have while watching the movie at her living room.

As Donghae opened the door, his smile turned upside down once he saw the guy infront of him. You can see his fist roll up tight.

 

"What are you doing here?" He said with a serious tone.

"Oppa who is it?" Hyoyeon then appeared behind Donghae. She doesnt know what to think. Hyoyeon felt a bit sorry for what he did to Jiyong. She just bursted out the last time and didnt think of her actions.

"Hyoyeon.." Jiyong looked at her, ignoring the guy infront of him.

"She doesnt want to talk to you. Now, leave." Donghae fired.

"Im not here for you." Jiyong fired back.  "You dont know anything Donghae."

"I know everything Jiyong. Did you forget, she's getting married to me. I'm letting you go with the kiss you did, but I wont let you come near her again." Donghae said.

Jiyong then looked at Hyoyeon and ignored Donghae again. "Hyo.. Im sorry.."

Hyoyeon looked down.

 

Then without warning, Donghae hit Jiyong in the face. He couldnt contain his anger at the younger one anymore.

 

"Oppa." Both Hyoyeon and Yuri said in unison, but pertaining to different person.

"I dont want to see you near Hyoyeon again or you'll get more of that." Donghae said.

Jiyong smirked and stood up.

 

The three people present looked confused with his action.

 

"Are you done?" Jiyong asked as he try to wipe away some blood on the side of his lip.

No one dared to speak.

 

Jiyong then walked closer to Donghae. Man to man.

Yuri tries to pull him back, as Hyoyeon tries to stand infront of Donghae.

"I wouldnt want to reveal it this way but you give me no choice Lee Donghae." Jiyong said.

"What crap are you saying?" Donghae asked.

"Yes. I am indeed inlove with your fiancee." Jiyong smiled and looked at Hyoyeon. "And I dont want to see her end up with a killer."

 

Everyone was shocked, even Donghae himself.

 

"What are you talking about?" Hyoyeon asked Jiyong.

"Do you even know what kind of person you are going to marry my little princess?" Jiyong leaned closer to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon now looked at Donghae and slowly tried to move away from him.

"You're crazy Jiyong! I didnt kill anyone." Donghae defended himself.

"Did you forget about Kwon Boa? She and your supposed to be 8 year old kid wouldnt like that." Jiyong smirked again.

"Oppa. Boa unnie died years ago, she killed herself." Yuri was also confused.

"Yes, she died. She actually killed herself." Jiyong said. "Lost your tongue Donghae hyung?" Jiyong sarcastically said.

"You're out of your mind Jiyong. Your noona killed herself." Donghae fought back.

"Who is Boa? What is happening?" Hyoyeon shouted.

"Boa is my noona Hyoyeonie. She's the eldest among the Kwon siblings, but then she died years ago.." Jiyong stopped and looked at Donghae. "She's your precious fiancee's ex girlfriend."

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon was both shocked.

 

"He got her pregnant and didnt want the kid... My noona fell into deep depression, no one understood her in that time of her life.." Jiyong started to form tears in his eyes. "She just wanted your support for the kid, not for you to marry her!" He then shouted at Donghae.

Donghae also started to form tears and looked at Hyoyeon.

"Is this true?" Hyoyeon asked Donghae.

"We had a realationship but Hyo..." Donghae was cut off by Jiyong.

 

Hyoyeon shook her head and ran outside the door never minding Jiyong and Yuri.

 

"Hyoyeon.." Jiyong was about to follow her when Donghae stopped him.

 

"What do you want Jiyong? Look at what you did!" Donghae shouted at him.

"This! I want Hyoyeon to stay away from you. Yes Donghae, I wanted revenge ever since.. I was gonna use Hyoyeon, but I cant anymore. I dont want her to get hurt."

"Youre thinking wrong Jiyong." Donghae said but Jiyong suddenly ran away to look for Hyoyeon.

Donghae punched the wall due to what he was feeling right now.  "Wae!"

-------

 

:)