Romantic Street

Uncertain

"Taeyeon, someone is looking for you at the door." Kangin said as he knocks on his sisters' room door.

After a few more minutes of endless knocking, Taeyeon finally opened the door.

"Who?" She asked as she tie her hair.

"He said his name is Onew." Kanging replied.

Taeyeon's eyes grew wide. "O-Onew?"

Kangin nodded.

She then ran towards her bathroom. "Tell him I'll be down in a bit." Taeyeon shouted from the bathroom.

 

10 minutes later..

 

"Onew. Wh-what are you doing here?" She asked but showed him a smiled.

"Oh. I just wanted to know if we could hang out today." Onew said.

"Hangout? Today?" Taeyeon started to think if she wanted to. "I.. I guess so."

"Well, i know this is unusual. We just met a few days ago. I just wanted to go around the area. I'm actually new in the city and I have noe friends." Onew shyly said.

Taeyeon felt bad for what she answered him earlier. Ofcourse the guy wanted to be friends. "Sure. I can show you around."

 

Then the door bell rings.

"I'll just see who that is." Taeyeon excused herself as she walk towards the door.

 

"Well, you're up early." Jaejoong said as he leaned his face close to Taeyeons.

Taeyeon backed away. "Do you want to move to this house instead oppa?" Taeyeon smirked.

"Maybe I do." Jaejoong smirked back.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon felt defeat.

"Lets go to a morning jog." Jaejoong asked.

 

Taeyeon then had a straight face on then tried to look back at the living room.

Jaejoong tried to peek on what Taeyeon was looking at but he failed to see.

 

"Mianhae oppa but I have plans for today." Taeyeon answered.

She then held Jaejoong's wrist. "Come, I'll introduce you to someone."

 

Taeyeon pulled Jaejoong to the living room.

Onew suddenly stood up at the presence of Jaejoong.

Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon.

 

"Jae oppa this is Onew. Onew, this is Kim Jaejoong, a close friend." Taeyeon introduced the two guys to each other.

Jae and Onew shook hands.

"He is the one who owns Taecyeon's heart." Taeyeon said to Jae.

"Oh. Jinjja?" Jae said.

"Yes." Onew replied.

"We're actually going somewhere today that is why I can't go with you today oppa." Taeyeon reasoned.

Jaejoong then looked at Onew from head to toe. "Oh, is that it?"

"Mian." Taeyeon replied again.

 

"Oh, you two are supposed to go out? Maybe, we can just go next time then Taeyeon.." Onew said.

"Ani. You two go today. You planned first." Jaejoong refused. "Where Kangin hyung?" He then asked Taeyeon.

"In the kitchen." Taeyeon replied.

Jaejoong then excused himself and went straight to the kitchen without looking back.

---

 

"Hyoyeon.. Wake up. Breakfast is ready." Yesung knocked on Hyoyeon's room door.

 

Hyoyeon sat up from on her bed. Once she opened her eyes, her vision blurred. She held her head and massage it.

"I don't feel really good today." She said as she slowly stood up.

 

She arrived at the dinning area and sat down on her usual place across her brother.

 

Hyoyeon stared at her food. She felt disgusted with it. She then looked at her mother and brother who devoured the breakfast in front of her. SHe then shook her head.

"Is something wrong dear? you're not toucing your food." Mrs. Kim asked.

"I don't feel like eating bacon and egg umma." Hyoyeon said.

"You're still not used to american breakfast?" Yesung asked. "I can make you some.."

"Ani oppa. I'll look for something I like." Hyoyeon said as she stood up from the sit and went to the  refrigerator.

 

After a few seconds of finding her own food. Hyoyeon took out a pickle jar and mayonnaise bottle.

 

"Pickles? Mayonnaise?" Yesung said.

Hyoyeon just shrugged and opened both bottles and started eating.

---

 

"Donghae?" Jaejoong said when he saw a familiar figure inside the club.

"It's him." Yuri said as she look at the same direction.

 

Jaejoong asked Yuri out to go clubbing that night. He's slightly dissappointed with Taeyeon, he is stressed from work. All he wanted to do was to have fun for one night.

 

Jae and Yuri went close to Donghae who had some friends with him.

Both Yuri and Jaejoong frowned when they saw Donghae too close to one of the girls, he has his arms around the girl's shoulder.

Jaejoong clenched his fist. Yuri held him in the arm. Is he cheating on Hyoyeon? Diesn't he love her anymore? Why is he doing this to her?

"Donghae." Jaejoong said loud enough for Donghae to turn around and look at them.

 

"Jae. Yuri." Donghae stood up.

Everyone that was seated with DOnghae looked at the two.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Donghae asked.

"Just hanging out like the old times." Yuri said, not showing any suspicions.

"What are YOU doing here?" Jaejoong stated. 

"Oh, just hanging out with old friends." He replied.

 

Jaejoong then looked at the girl that was close with Donghae earlier and he looked at her from head to toe.

 

"Oppa." Sunny called..

"Jae, Yuri. This is Sunny, my younger sister." Donghae introduced Sunny to the two.

"Nice to meet you." Yuri smiled.

 

Then Donghae pulled Jessica up from her sit. Jessica is the girl that Donghae has his arms around earlier.

"And this is Jessica Jung, my best friend." Donghae said.

"Best friend?" Yuri asked. "Oh. Oh.. I remember you, my oppa knows you."

Donghae nodded.

"Kwon Yuri right? Ne, Gdragon and I have some common friends. I hope we can be friends too then." Jessica smiled. SHe then turned towards Jaejoong who was still surprised up to now knowing they are best friends. "And you are Kim Jaejoong. I heard a lot about you from Hyoyeonie."

"Oh." Jaejoong slightly smiled, feeling abit weird after thinking different things earlier.

"Why don't you guys join us. The more the merrier." Donghae offered.

Yuri nodded and pulled Jaejoong to the vacant sit.

The two met more of Donghae's friends. Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Sungmin.

-----

 

Heyyyah Everyone! :)))) What do you think about this chapter? Lemme knowwww. :)))