Confused

Uncertain

When Donghae left, Jae saw Hyoyeon on the ground, crying.

 

He went to her and helped her stand up.

Hyoyeon wiped her tears and sniffed the last time and smiled to Jaejoong. "You should go back."

"Hyo.."

"Oppa.. I'll try to go back tomorrow.. Just.. Let me sort things out first." Hyoyeon pleaded with her eyes.

Jaejoong was worried for her.

"You also need to sort things out.." Hyoyeon then sighed. "Taeyeon's waiting for you. I'll meet you next time." Hyoyeon then walked back inside her old home, the adoption center.

---

 

Owner of famous hotel chain, Lee Donghae, was found in one of the most prestigious clubs in Korea. It's not a very familiar view for everyone but people working there recognized him once he walked in.

Donghae drank the whole night out.

 

Hours later..

 

"Sorry Ma'am, you were one of the person in his speed dial, and I tried to call 2 others but they didnt pick up." The Bartender said.

"Its okay. Can you just help me carry him to my car?" Jessica asked nicely to the bartender.

He nodded.

Once Jessica drove Donghae to her place, she sighed and stared at his pathetic looking bestfriend.

 

"Now. What happened to you?" Jessica said.

 

"It must be something serious.. He doesnt do things like this for years now.. Not anymore once he met Hyoyeon though." Jessica then took out her cellphone and tried to call Hyoyeon but her phone was off.

 

"It is something serious." Jessica then looked back at him again.

 

"Dont leave me.. Please.." Donghae mumbled. He was dreaming. "I cant lose you.."

"Donghae-yah.. Wake up." Jessica said, trying to shake him.

Donghae slowly opened his eyes. "Sica.." He then pulled his bestfriend to a hug.

"Hae.." Jessica patted his back.

"I-I cant lose her Sica.. She completes me.." Donghae sobbed.

 

When they pulled away from the hug, Jessica wiped his tears.

"Tell me what happened.." She said.

"Her memories are back.. Hyoyeon's confused.." Donghae started. "She still loves him."

---

 

“You’ve found her?” Taeyeon asked once Jaejoong entered the room.

 

Jaejoong nodded, no expression can be seen in his face. He turned from a very sweet and gentleman to Taeyeon yesterday to a guy she never seen in a long time. Jaejoong is thinking too much again.

Taeyeon bit her lip. She doesn’t know if she should still speak up or not.

“I heard that you can go out on the weekend.” Jaejoong asked as he drinks his water.

Taeyeon just nodded and looked away.

Jaejoong sighed. “Her memories are back.”

Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide and she looked at him again.

Jaejoong was now looking out at the window.

So… that’s why you’re like this.” Taeyeon whisphered, loud enough for him to hear. “I even thought you had your game straight already.”

“Taeyeon..”

Taeyeon tried to smile infront of him. “Can.. you leave for a moment oppa, I want to be alone.”

Jaejoong just followed what she wanted and left the room.

Tears started to form in Taeyeon’s eyes. “Babo Taeyeon-ah. He can’t love you. Move on.”

 ---

 

Hyoyeon entered Donghae’s bedroom.

 

“Jessica said you drank last time.” Hyoyeon had her head down as she stands infront of him.

Donghae was in bed ever since the night he drank out. He is not really a big fan of alcoholic drinks. He has low alcohol tolerance and many side effects happen to him once he drinks.

“Oh. You’re back.” Donghae said as he tried to sit up.

Hyoyeon sat on the chair beside his bed. “Why did you drink? You know what happens after that right?”

Donghae smirked. “The after feeling is better, I can handle it.”

 

Then there was silence. No one dared to look at each other, but moment later, Donghae heard sobs.

 

“Mianhae.” Hyoyeon cried.

“Does this mean you chose already?” Donghae bravely asked. He doesn’t want to show her his weak side. He doesn’t want her to choose him because he was pitiful.

Hyoyeon didn’t answer back.

“If ever you choose him.. I ask you not to show yourself to me again. I think it would be better. Continue the life you had with him… the days we haven’t met.” Donghae then lay back to his bed again and turned his back to Hyoyeon.

“It’s not about choosing oppa. It’s not a competition. It’s my feelings.” Hyoyeon sighed but continued. “I don’t want to pretend and most certainly, I don’t want to get married to someone if I can’t give my whole heart.” She just had to say it to him.

She then walked to the door. “Give me enough time.. I’m trying to complete my heart.. I’ll come back.”

 

 

3 days later..

 

"So.. You're saying that we are siblings?" Hyoyeon repeated her words for the second time. Still couldnt believe that she has a family out there.

"Yes Hyoyeon-ah. Even before your parents got married, my appa and umma had a relationship. Umma loves your appa, but she had to leave you two because of my appa's condition. I couldnt take care of him that time since I was still also a kid. We had no other relatives to ask for help." Yesung tried to explain everything to her. "And now that Umma is sick.. She wants to see you again."

"She is..?" Hyoyeon asked with a low voice.

"She wouldnt take long Hyoyeon, she asked me to bring you to her. To explain everything to you, and ask for your forgiveness."

"Maybe... I should.. It's been crazy for me this past few days. I need a time off." Hyoyeon sighed.

Yesung smiled. He have finally persuaded his sister to come to the main state.

 

 

When Hyoyeon was now walking back to her place. She saw someone standing infront of her house.

 

Jiyong smiled once he saw her walk back home.

"Haven't seen you in a long time." Jiyong said.

"Yeah. Want to come in?" Hyoyeon invited Jiyong inside her place.

 

They are now talking inside the living room.

"I heard your memories are back."

Hyoyeon nodded.

"How is it?" He asked.

"How is what?" She asked.

"I heard that you are having double thoughts on your wedding, and Jaejoong.. He's acting weird." Jiyong said.

"I dont know. I havent seen them in a few days." Hyoyeon replied.

 

Jiyong then took out a bottle of liquor from his paper bag. "I thought you would need a little chat."

Hyoyeon smiled. "You want to know everything huh? Trying to get me drunk?"

Jiyong smirked. "I dont need to get you drunk for you to tell me the truth. I know you'll tell me everything. It's just for better atmosphere."

 

The two friends drink the night away, Jiyong tried to understand Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon appreciate Jiyong's effort.

"Oppa.. I'm leaving soon." Hyoyeon admitted.

"Leaving? Wae?" Jiyong asked.

"I.. Need to think. I need to be away for a while." Hyoyeon drink down her glass.

"Youre running away from it.." Jiyong said.

Hyoyeon shook her head. "Ani. I wont run away." She then chuckled. "Would you believe me if I recently finds out I have an older brother? Crazy right? My umma wants to see me. I need to visit her."

Jiyong saw the longing in Hyoyeon's eyes. The one thing Hyoyeon didnt have since her childhood, her family.

"When are you leaving?" He asked.

"Maybe a week from now." Hyoyeon replied.

"Does Donghae or Jaejoong know?"

Hyoyeon shook her head once again. "Youre the first one to know."

"Are you sure about this?" Jiyong looked worried.

"Its the best decision for now. I'm still coming back. Dont worry." Hyoyeon joked the last part.

"I do worry. Youre going through this on your own and youre showing me now that you cant do it." Jiyong said.

Hyoyeon was taken back with what he said. "Thats no it."

"Youre trying to avoid it Hyo..."

"Cause I can’t lose both. They are my first love.” Hyoyeon started to tear up. “Should… I just give up on both?”

---

 

Hi:))

So, after reading your comments and most of you are wanting HyoJae now, BUT back then I see a lot of HyoHae, I'm getting confused again. I have a story in mind already, I just need your opinions.

This story is suppose to end soon but I see you're liking the twists. Should I make it longer and add more twists or let's just go with the flow now and it's gonna end soon. :(( Sorry, I dont know what to do anymore.

ANDDDD, I'm in the process of writing a new story! :))) Yhey!

 

So, comment below on what you suggest I should do.