Years later...

Uncertain

 

5 years later..

 

Hyoyeon and Donghae became an official couple and they have been dating for almost 5 years.

Hyoyeon resigned from being Donghae's secretary since it started to not look good infront of the employees. She is now a dance instructor to a famous dance academy in Seoul owned by an idol/choreographer Lee Hyukjae.

Donghae is still the industries youngest and most successful businessman and he likes to show off his girlfriend even though some people criticize her for her infamous background but Donghae doesn't care. He loves the girl, that's all that matters to him.

 

With Jaejoong.

 

He is renting on a apartment near Taeyeon's house. Kangin helped him look for a job and now, he works at a small restaurant as a supervisor.

Taeyeon didn't finish her studies due to financial problems, so she also started to work as an assistant of the teacher on a day care center. Her infatuation for Jaejoong grew bigger, Taeyeon is inlove with the guy but she is too afraid to tell him. It must have been years but Taeyeon knows Jaejoong still have his heart for one person that cant be her.

----

 

"Ms. Kim, someone delivered this for you." One of Hyoyeon's students gave her a boquet.

Hyoyeon smiled. "This are pretty. Who is it from?"

"Do you even have to ask that question? Are you expecting flowers from someone else other than Mr. Lee?" He chuckled.

"Just kidding. Ofcourse Donghae sent this. Now, what would be the occassion?" Hyoyeon looked for the card.

 

I know I promised you we will eat dinner tonight but something came up. I hope you understand. Don't skip your dinner Hyoyeon-ah! Saranghae!-- Hae <3

 

Hyoyeon blushed. Theyve been together for a long time now and even with the little things Donghae do, Hyoyeon still blushes, feeling like they are just a new couple. Donghae doesnt fail on making her feel loved and in return, Hyoyeon fell inlove with Donghae so much that she doesnt care anymore if she doesnt remember her past because Donghae completes her now.

 

I received your little gift. Be careful and dont stress yourself too much. Ill see you when I can and I'll eat dinner. I promise. -- Hyo.

 

Hyoyeon sent a text message to Donghae.

Actually tonight, Hyoyeon felt like eating outside but she doesnt want to be alone so she contacted a friend.

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

Sica-yah! Are you busy? Lets eat dinner together. I missed you. -Hyo.

 

I placed my phone in the table as I go to the shower room.

 

As I get back, I saw a message.

 

Good timing Hyo, I dont have anything tonight. See you at the old place. -Sica.

 

I started to fix my things. Im not eating dinner tonight.

As I arrive at our usual dinner place, Jessica was already there.

"Hey gorgeous." Jessica smiled as I sit infront of her. "So, why did you invite me for dinner? Donghae's busy?"

I nodded. "We were actually gonna eat tonight so yeah. Work first."

"His preparing for your future Hyo." She joked.

I just gave a small laugh.

As we eat our food Jessica started to talk.

"Did you know that I got into another issue?" Jessica sounds irritated.

"About what?" I asked.

"Dating Gdragon." She said. "Yeah, Gdragon is one of the most popular stars now and alot of girls are after him but really, how can people spread things?"

One thing about this girl, she hates being involve in an unrealistic love lines.

"How did it start?" I asked.

"We went to a same event. It was a birthday party of a common friend and I didnt know he was also a friend of hers. We just saw each other there greeted then thats it!" Jessica said.

"Having a hard time being a top model huh? Rumors are rumors. People just doesnt know what to talk about anymore." I said. "Gdragon is a pretty good catch though." I .

"Yah Kim Hyoyeon! You're saying that and yet you have a boyfriend." Jessica smiled.

"Well, Im a fan of him but then again, Im just a fan and Gdragon is one of the busiest person in South Korea." I said.

"Youll never know when youll meet him in person. I so wanna see your reaction!" Jessica teased me.

Yes. I am really a huge fan of him and yes, I am indeed happy with Donghae oppa, who wouldn't be? He's too good to be true. He might not be a musician like Gdragon that everyone loves but he also has the same level with him on the business world.

After our dinner, I went home early.

 

End of Hyoyeon's POV.

 

Donghae's POV

 

I feel sorry for not coming to our planned dinner again. Ive been failing to see Hyoyeon this days. Im starting to feel like Im a bad boyfriend.

It's actually 5AM, Im just on my way home. We had this urgent incident in our hotel at Busan so I had to go south at a very unreasonable time.

Why dont I just go to Hyoyeon's house to make it up to her? Prepare her breakfast?

That's what I did. Good thing I have my own key to her place.

 

530AM.

I started to mix the ingridients for pancakes then I got this idea. Ill make it heart shape pancakes. Well, a knife can do it.

I finished preparing everything from the pancakes to the hot choco milk and even the table setting. All this things I didnt do back then, all this things that now I do for love.

I have to admit, Im tired. I saw my face in the mirror and it doesnt look good. Well, I can sacrifice all nights of sleep for her.

I went to her room. This girl never locks the door, I have to remind her about that. She's covered with her favorite comforter from head to toe.

I sat on her bed, slowly trying to reveal her face from the comforter. She grunted but then she didnt wake up. I found my self smile. Why are you so cute?

I leaned in to kiss her cheek and she moved her head.

"Hyoyeon-ah. Wake up baby." I said.

"Go away." She said.

Typical Hyoyeon. Always making everyone go away when she sleeps.

"Breakfast is ready Hyonie." I said again as I give her another kiss on the cheek. "I didnt sleep yet, if you wont wake up now, might as well let me sleep here too." I whisphered on her ear.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. She suddenly move to the other side of the bed and pulled me. "Come on, you need to sleep."

I chuckled. "But, I prepared breakfast, its going to get cold." I pouted.

"Aish oppa, i was in the middle of a great dream." She sighed and slowly sat up. "You really need to sleep, your eyebugs are getting big." She said as she touch my face.

"Not until you eat you breakfast first. Its a little apology for the dinner that didnt happen." I said.

"You didnt have to." She slowly stood up from the bed and pulled me up. "What did you cook?"

We made our way to the kitchen, holding her in my arms.

 

End of Donghae's POV

---

 

Taeyeon's POV.

 

"Jaejoong's outside already Taeyeon." Sunye, one of my co-workers said.

"Im almost done here." I replied.

Sunye was looking down at the window since we were at the 2nd floor of the building. I looked out too. Jaejoong oppa is outside with his motorbike.

"Why dont you two just start dating already? I mean, youre actually always together and I know you like him. Who wouldnt?" She suddenly said.

I also wanted that long time ago Sunye. If you only know how much I wanted Jaejoong oppa to love me back. If you only know how I wanted to tell him but the thing is, he's not ready. He's not moving on. I think he doesnt want to forget.

"You know that he will never forget about his first love right?" I started fixing my things.

She patted my back. "I thought you said he wont look for her anymore? Then what's the problem?"

"That was what he said." I replied.

"You know what? He just needs a little push. A little seduction wouldnt hurt Taeyeon." Sunye said.

"Are you crazy? I wouldnt do that. Im not desperate to have him. What we share right now is perfectly fine for me Sunye." I said.

"But it could be better. I know you want him more than anything Taeyeon. Youre just scared about his reaction."

"Yes Im scared. Im scared that he'll stay away from me. If he decides to live his life alone even when he gets old fine, its his life, but I dont want him to avoid me." I started to walk away.

I dont want to lose him and this friendship will be the only thing I can depend on.

 

I was greeted by Jaejoong oppa once I got out of the door.

"You dont look okay." He said.

"Im fine, I just got a little stressed because of the kids earlier." I replied.

"Hop on. We're goind somewhere." He suddenly said.

"Where?" I asked as I ride on his motorbike.

"Hold on tight Taeyeon, dont let go. You might fall." He said.

He started the engine and drove off fast.

I am holding on tight oppa, Im not letting go. I dont want to let go, I dont want this to end. Having you around me feels so good but Mianhae oppa, I fell. I fell hard.

 

Minutes later, we arrived at the small beach near the town. No one was there since its not summer yet. People doesnt usually go here.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as I got down.

He just walked forward, looking at the sea and then stopped. "Do you think I need to let go of her? Its been 2 years Taeyeon. 2 long years that I didnt see her."

I just looked at him.

"What do you think?" He asked me.

"What do you feel?" I asked back.

He smiled. "I dont feel anything. Im just hoping."

i looked at him confused.

"I dont know what to feel. I can only say that I still love her maybe if I see her again, which I am still hoping to happen."

"Then that answeres your question. You wouldnt want to move on."

"Maybe youre right. Hyoyeon is alive, and since she is, Im also alive." He smiled.

That smile of him. That genuine smile that he only shows when he talks about her. How much I wanted him to show that smile to me because it was me, not because he thought of her.

I looked away, try to stop my tears. This isnt really a good idea.

We stayed there for quite a long time, staring at the endless body of water infront of us.

"I think I should bring you home now." He said and started to walk back to his motor bike.

"Oppa, what if you see her again? What will you do?" I asked. I just need to know, so that I can prepare myself.

"I would do everything to have her back. I sacrificed alot for that girl, if I wont have her, everything that happened is just a piece of crap. Starting from my existence." He said seriously.

Tears are running down my face. Why am I feeling this? How can someone love a person so much? It has been years? Why arent you moving on? Why can't I be like her? The reason for your existence?

 

End of Taeyeon's POV.

----

Hey! :)) I just had to post this up right now. :))) Comments!