Introduction.

Uncertain

 

She grew up to be a cute little girl with her umma and appa, but one day..

 

"Appa." 6year old Hyoyeon ran to his appa when she saw him crying. "Waeyo?" She asked.

"Hyoyeon-ah." Her appa hugged him.

"What's wrong appa? Why are you crying?" She tried to wipe her appa's tears.

"Your umma left us Hyoyeon. She left." Mr. Kim hugged his only daughter, the only family he had.

 

 

2 years later.

"Appa, I have something for you!" Hyoyeon came running after closing the door. She just came from school and they made a special project that they can give to their parents.

She was looking for his appa almost everywhere.

"Appa! Appa!" The 8 years old Hyoyeon shaking her father once she saw him on the floor. "Wake up appa!"

She keeps on shaking him.

She started crying. "Appa, wake up." She placed the small heart shaped origami on his appa's hand.

"Appa."

 

 

 

A week later.

"Everyone we have a new friend here. I want you guys to treat her like a part of a family too like what you do to each other." Ms. Ahn who has been helping Hyoyeon introduced her to everyone there. "Now, Hyoyeon-ah, go play with your new friends here."

Hyoyeon shook her head while wiping her tears.

When the Ms. Ahn walked away, Hyoyeon sat at the corner, hiding her eyes that were still producing tears.

"Why are you crying there? Your parents left you?" A sneaky guy went infront of Hyoyeon. He seems like he was a few years older than her.

Hyoyeon looked up.

The kid smirked. "Everyone else in here were left by their parents. You are not the only one, atleast you had the chance to see them while other's doesn't even know how they existed."

Hyoyeon frowned at him.

"Cry baby." The kid ran off and went to play with his friends.

 

 

The next day..

"Jaejoong-ah." Ms. Ahn called Jaejoong.

"Ne?" He ran toward her and smiled.

"Aigoo. Why don't you play with Hyoyeon here. She's closer to your age, I think both of you will get along well."

Jaejoong looked at Hyoyeon, she was hiding behind Ms. Ahn's back.

Jaejoong nodded and took Hyoyeon's hand. "Let's play." He smiled.

Hyoyeon was surprised with what Jaejoong said. Yesterday, he called her cry baby and now, he was being all so friendly to her.

She followed him and once Ms. Ahn was gone, Jaejoong let go of her.

"Now you can play on your own." Jaejoong said and stuck his tongue out.

Hyoyeon pouted. This kid just shows his kind infront of their teacher/adaption center supervisor.

---

 

8 years later..

 

"Tomorrow's your birthday oppa." Hyoyeon said as she sat beside Jaejoong.

They are now teenagers who got along pretty well after those years of being cat and dog. Hyoyeon is 16 years old while Jaejoong will turn 18 the next day and once a kid in the adaption center turns 18, they have no choice but to let go of them and let them live on their own as legal adults.

Jaejoong nodded. "Yeah. They'll let go of me in a few more days."

Hyoyeon patted his back. "Atleast you get to live the life you wanted now."

"Can't you go with me? I mean, I'm going to be an adult. I cna adopt you, right?" Jaejoong said. He knows well that what he was saying was truly impossible but he just wanted to find an idea that he can bring Hyoyeon out of the adoption center with him.

Hyoyeon smiled.

Yes. At a young age, Jaejoong and Hyoyeon has this thing going on with them, having mutual feelings that grew, but they told themselves that they are too young to start a relationship.

"There's a bigger world out there oppa. You should have fun. Think about yourself first, Im going to be fine here. 2 more years, they'll let go of me too." Hyoyeon encouraged him.

Jaejoong held her hand. "I'll work hard outside and try live a normal life and I promise, once they send you out too, I'll be there. You could live with me, you won't have any problems anymore."

Hyoyeon giggled. "Okay okay. If that will make you feel better oppa."

Hyoyeon would want that too, but she also thinks that, there's alot of opportunities waiting for Jae outside and he could go far. There's also a lot more pretty girls that he might like and just forget about their little puppy love.

But one thing Hyoyeon doesn't know, Jaejoong is serious with his words.

---

 

HEYYY :)) So yeah. Jae and Hyo has this little puppy love going on while they grew up. :>>

SUBSCRIBERS! THANK YOU OS MUCH :)))))