Leader Onew signing out

Safe and Sound

 

 

“Maypole withdraws the contract with SHINee Onew.”

 

On the recent statement from Maypole Inc., they announced that Onew will not join the other members for the future activities and projects for the year. They have released a statement saying that Onew's contract from Maypole is terminated and there are cons for Onew's part because of this.

 

“We have decided to remove Onew from the endorsement because of his constant absence. We know for a fact that SHINee is a five member group but we cannot tolerate unprofessionalism for this matter”, the official statement said. Aside from the termination, Onew is also given a ban to participate in any endorsement concerning other clothing brand.

 

According to critics, what happened between the company and Onew will have a big effect on the part of the idol. Let's stay tune for the next updates regarding the issue.

 

 

“SHINee's Onew is a real outcast from the group.”

 

Upon the release of Maypole statement about Onew's contract termination, a lot of issues have arised and one of this is about Onew being an outcast in the group.

 

A fan posted on her blog a photo saying that it is a proof that really, Onew is losing sparks from the members because he is constantly failing to bond with the members during tapings and activities. The said photo was captured during the Starking recording when during the break, it can be seen that the four members were talking to each other while Onew was just beside Jonghyun silent and isn't with the group discussion. Another fan posted about the four members having a meal together without Onew. On the same day, Onew was caught on a convenience store buying something.

 

SHINee fans would agree that Onew is really the type to bond with himself, but this issues around are really making a buzz on SHINee. Stay tune for the future updates about SHINee!

 

 

***

“I asked you to read that because I have this feeling that Onew ssi doesn't even have the idea that this news are going around. You don't even check your phone.” The president said.

 

We are now inside his office because he called for us. I don't want to go actually, but the manager insisted and the members also don't want me to leave at home.

 

“What can you say about this, Onew-ssi?” He asks me and there is a sudden silence. “You won't even say sorry? Or that you will work harder in the future?” He says when he realizes I will never answer his first question.

 

“I'm sorry.” I utter, not looking at him but rather on my shoes.

 

“And?” He replies.

 

“I'm sorry.” I repeat. I am not gonna say anything else but “I'm sorry.”

 

“All that?” He says and I nod. “Are you kidding me? You're more than 5 years in the business and you still consider the plain I'm sorry as something considerable?” He chuckles sarcastically.

 

“What else will I say?” I look at him and ask.

 

If it wasn't for this old man in front of me, I wouldn't be suffering like this... and Myeon Hee will still be beside me. If it wasn't for this old man, everything might probably be the same.

 

“Where's the Jinki who humbly started in the business?” He asks. The members look at me worriedly. Things are starting to get tensionated.

 

“Mr. President, please bear with Onew hyung for a little while. He's going to be back into shape in the near future.” Minho says full of humility. The president shakes his head.

 

“How long? We're counting months? Tell me... is business still like a game for the five of you? Do you want me to dissolve SHINee?!” He shouts angrily.

 

“No, please, president, give us one more chance. We'll help hyung to be in shape again.” Taemin pleads.

 

It pains me to see them suffering. I want to help them. Believe me. I don't want to be like this. I don't want to be like a burden, but I know I can't help them. How would I when I don't even know how to lift myself up?

 

“It's either I pass a lawsuit for you in the court or you silently leave the country and go somewhere people won't find you.” The president says. He is looking at me.

 

“What?” I ask when I don't understand what he said.

 

“Go to the Philippines. Find her there. I don't know how you will do that but you are pretty much a dysfunctional member here. You will just bring SHINee down.”

 

“No, please. Onew hyung won't go anywhere.” Taemin utters. This boy never cries but this time, I see sparkles on his eyes. I think he's about to burst out sooner or later.

 

“No, don't do this to us.” Minho begs. What kind of situation is this where the younger ones stand up for the older one?

 

The president shakes his head. “I don't know what she fed you, but you're so much inlove to her that you stopped functioning when she left. This is stupidity... but you can't go on if you don't find her. Stupid.” I don't mind him repeating the word 'stupid' over and over again. I know I am.

 

“SHINee will proceed as four... but once you leave... you can't go back anymore. You also cannot be hired by other entertainment agency. The only choice you have is to choose a totally different career.” He continues.

 

I hear Key, Taemin and Jonghyun's cry. They are not happy about it. “Kim Jonghyun will become SHINee's leader from now on.”

 

“I can't.” Jonghyun says. “I can't be like hyung. Please. I can't.”

 

“I have made my decision.” He says finally.